Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sargnagel View Post
    For people wondering what the difference between beta and alpha is:
    Alpha - Changing a lot of stuff down to the mechanics of the game. Perfect time to test and get feedback on class overhauls.
    Beta - Changing numbers to achieve the balance, don't fuck around with the mechanics anymore to get feedback to make the release good.

So if you feel your class/spec is shit, it most likely won't change until 8.0
    Alpha - Tested in house
    Beta - Tested by the customers

Normally. For Blizzard now they are just names and nothing more.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Plaguestorm View Post
    you do know you need to level to 20 (no boost no nothing) to get liadrin for hearthstone, and even wow vets complained.... 20 WITH HEIRLOOMS and people hated being forced to level... imagine forcing people to level ANOTHER TOON they DONT WANT to get these rewards
    Well if a completely optional reward is consider forcing... then looking at a woman is rape.
    I don't care that you fuckwhits think you have ocd and need every little reward this games offers, but it's the only way to give leveling back a bit of reward for new players.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bambs View Post
    Alpha - Tested in house
    Beta - Tested by the customers

Normally. For Blizzard now they are just names and nothing more.
    With early access kinda replacing alpha as a thing I would argue that my definition hits closer to what is reality, but yes as fas as pure definitions go you are correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Jack Flash View Post
    You get one for free with each expansion, that's the point he is making. No need to throw a tantrum.
    They are justifying a nerf to the rate at which you can level a character because of boosts that they're selling for $60. It's nothing but bald faced greed. They should make levelling content F2P if they're going to do that.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

7+ Year Old Account
    Well if a completely optional reward is consider forcing... then looking at a woman is rape.
    I don't care that you fuckwhits think you have ocd and need every little reward this games offers, but it's the only way to give leveling back a bit of reward for new players.

- - - Updated - - -

With early access kinda replacing alpha as a thing I would argue that my definition hits closer to what is reality, but yes as fas as pure definitions go you are correct.
    omfg you are a ...

so somone is forced to level to get the reward you said then eh? if somone wants the liadrin hero they are forced to level, they cant buy it, they HAVE TO LEVEL and people would feel the same way of adding a bonus mount or something to leveling insted of boosting...

shut up with your comparing people to having to level to rape...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Arganis View Post
    You're one of those people who doesn't think there's anything wrong with the game the way it is. You think that if we add a mount or title for people who level the old school way from 1 to 110 it's catering to filthy 'casuals' or giving 'entitled' players like me rewards they don't deserve, while forcing you to do something you don't want to because you've probably got 10 lvl 100's. What a miserable state of mind. People like you are the reason the game is dying.

It wouldn't hurt anything or anybody to add a real reward for the lvl ing process that even veterans might want. This game need new vitality, saying it's fine the way it is bullshit. It's not fine the way it is and the sub numbers show that.
    lol... yeah ok say as much as you need to say... were here.. dont worry... cry all you need

there is plenty wrong with the game, anyone can tell you that... and adding a mount/title to leveling the normal way is stupid, as most people use heirlooms so that reward would be like 2 days of work... the issue with these rewards, is that they would have to be 1 of two things

give it to people who have allready leveled normally, meaning 99% of the current playerbase would have it allready

or force people to level another char to 100, forcing alot of players to spend days on something their going to delete after... or never touch ever again...
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2016-05-10 at 06:48 PM.

Can someone tell me why you have to buy earlier versions of the game, if blizzard wants you to skip content by boosting chars to 100?

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Jack Flash View Post
    Uggh. The amount of fuckwits spamming LEGACY! in chat is just boresome.
    Was there no one or a smaller/same/bigger amount of fuckwits spamming NO TO LEGACY or something like that?
    MMO-Champion, once the place to get WoW News, now the home of the haters and their clickbait and doomsaying threads

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zequill View Post
    Was there no one or a smaller/same/bigger amount of fuckwits spamming NO TO LEGACY or something like that?
    no one, just LEGACY LEGACY over and over

Deleted
    omfg you are a ...

so somone is forced to level to get the reward you said then eh? if somone wants the liadrin hero they are forced to level, they cant buy it, they HAVE TO LEVEL and people would feel the same way of adding a bonus mount or something to leveling insted of boosting...

shut up with your comparing people to having to level to rape...

- - - Updated - - -

lol... yeah ok say as much as you need to say... were here.. dont worry... cry all you need

But nobody is FORCED to level, you can just not get the reward? I mean I understand I am talking to a WoW player, know to mankind as the most dense people on the planet, but if you don't want to level, don't do it?

You were the one talking about "forcing" optional content :P So I went and made a equal ridiculous comparison.

- - - Updated - - -

no one, just LEGACY LEGACY over and over
    Wrong I say at least the same amount of NO LEGACY spam, but in the end it was worhtless anyway since they didn't look at chat

7+ Year Old Account
    But nobody is FORCED to level, you can just not get the reward? I mean I understand I am talking to a WoW player, know to mankind as the most dense people on the planet, but if you don't want to level, don't do it?

You were the one talking about "forcing" optional content :P So I went and made a equal ridiculous comparison.
    again as im saying, if you want X reward you have to do that... and as i said AGAIN AND AGAIN the liadrin test was a failure, people hated it, and that was only level 20, so forcing people to level to get a reward even after they have done it time and time again, or have nothing else to do in it, wont work

and dont go "aww your saying forced again" cause if you WANT the liadrin hero you are FORCED to level cause there is no OTHER way to get it

what your trying to say is im saying "oh your FORCED to pay money to get cards in hearthstone" no, cause you can get them by farming gold, what im saying is IF YOU WANT THE REWARD YOU HAVE TO LEVEL and we allready know, making people have to do something they have done many of times, is not a good idea

Quote Originally Posted by Morssoe View Post
    Can someone tell me why you have to buy earlier versions of the game, if blizzard wants you to skip content by boosting chars to 100?
    You don't have to? You have to buy the WoW battle chest which includes all the old content but you can't even buy any old exp separate from that. You buy "Wow" (which includes everything prior to the current exp) and then the current exp.
    There's someone in my head, but it's not me - Pink Floyd

7+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

Wrong I say at least the same amount of NO LEGACY spam, but in the end it was worhtless anyway since they didn't look at chat
    please show me a screen shot where in a single line of chat you can see 7 people screaming "NO LEGACY" here i see 1

http://puu.sh/oN5Iu/3ff4eea7bd.png

Quote Originally Posted by Decisive The Hallowed View Post
    So other than Beta release date, all of this info from this interview was already known before. Either from Blizzcon/Interviews or just from Data-mining....how underwhelming...
    On a side note, was funny watching all the comments asking about Legacy Servers roll past when watching the Stream...just goes to show you how many people Blizz has pissed off.
    Yeah so many. A few million quietly enjoying retail and a few hundred babies spamming and having a tantrum.

Quote Originally Posted by roninwookie View Post
    You don't have to? You have to buy the WoW battle chest which includes all the old content but you can't even buy any old exp separate from that. You buy "Wow" (which includes everything prior to the current exp) and then the current exp.
    https://eu.battle.net/shop/en/product/game/wow

also

https://eu.battle.net/shop/en/produc...arcraft-legion

"Requires World of Warcraft and Warlords of Draenor."

Yep, when Legion in the most current exp, WoD will be rolled into the WoW battle Chest
    There's someone in my head, but it's not me - Pink Floyd

7+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

again if you read, im not saying the optinal content is forced, im saying to GET THE REWARD that optinal content is forced, and its fine if its new, but if its added to somethign people did 12 years ago, no one is going to accpet it... imagine if they suddenly added bonuses to old dungeons from BC and wrath but you had to level a toon to go back and do those? couldnt be on a max level toon

Deleted
    again as im saying, if you want X reward you have to do that... and as i said AGAIN AND AGAIN the liadrin test was a failure, people hated it, and that was only level 20, so forcing people to level to get a reward even after they have done it time and time again, or have nothing else to do in it, wont work

and dont go "aww your saying forced again" cause if you WANT the liadrin hero you are FORCED to level cause there is no OTHER way to get it

what your trying to say is im saying "oh your FORCED to pay money to get cards in hearthstone" no, cause you can get them by farming gold, what im saying is IF YOU WANT THE REWARD YOU HAVE TO LEVEL and we allready know, making people have to do something they have done many of times, is not a good idea
    Again, the most dense people known to mankind.

Yes if I want the reward, I have to do the thing to get the reward. If I want the Gold Medal of 100 Meter sprinting, I have to win the 100 meter sprint. Amazaing how that works right?! Doing the think you get the reward, gets you the reward! OMFG, give that man a nobel prize! Genius!
    So nobody is forced, it's you who wants it!

Okay, so you want the same mount to be in the Ingame Store for 250 Bucks? Can't see any backlash there...

7+ Year Old Account
    yeah..
    Battlechest is OLD expansions
    wod is the CURRENT expansion
    and legion is the UPCOMING expansion

so if you wait till legion launches, wod will be added to free to the battle chest

Deleted
    please show me a screen shot where in a single line of chat you can see 7 people screaming "NO LEGACY" here i see 1

http://puu.sh/oN5Iu/3ff4eea7bd.png
    I'm not someone who screenshots chats... sorry just have to trust my word here.

7+ Year Old Account
    Again, the most dense people known to mankind.

Yes if I want the reward, I have to do the thing to get the reward. If I want the Gold Medal of 100 Meter sprinting, I have to win the 100 meter sprint. Amazaing how that works right?! Doing the think you get the reward, gets you the reward! OMFG, give that man a nobel prize! Genius!
    So nobody is forced, it's you who wants it!

Okay, so you want the same mount to be in the Ingame Store for 250 Bucks? Can't see any backlash there...
    again why are you here if you hate wow and its player? here, i will give you a gold medal if you shit in your diaper? what you did it like a hundred times when you were ab baby, why wont you do it now? oh cause you should have gotten it when you did it then, and dont wanna have to do it now? oh well too bad

the issue is people are done with leveling, tons of people have allready done it, leveled all the chars they want, and dont want rewards locked behind doing old content, adding REWARDS to OLD CONTENT that people have allready done 1-22+ TIMES does not bode well... look at the BC raid pets... most people dont wanan spend the time to go back and farm them cause they allready did those raids hundredss of times for transmogs, so why go back just for a pet wasting their time...

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not someone who screenshots chats... sorry just have to trust my word here.
    lol... ok sure :P "i will make claims but refuse to provide evidence" get lost man
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2016-05-10 at 07:02 PM.

Rofl, wanna make classes visually more distinct - removing shaman's water, lightning and earth shields.. wtf...