Page 15 of 30 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by pharix View Post
    http://www.romans322.com/daily-death...statistics.php

53 dead due to falling trees. #bantrees
    Yes ban trees! Then afterwards we can shift our attention back to the neggligible amount of Toddler deaths by firearms!

Quote Originally Posted by Daelak View Post
    Good, keep practicing, maybe one day you'll leave your firearm out so a thief can steal it and sell it for cash.

- - - Updated - - -

Wah, wah, wah. You might have to keep moving deeper into the south due to the encroaching gun grabbers that are going to come once Hillary is elected. Oh, you didn't hear about that? You should probably purchase more ammo and firearms, it sounds like they won't be available for much longer.
    Red button alert. He so angry.

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    Which has been pointed out many times over the course of many gun threads. Problem is the internet activist won't get their asses out of their computer chairs and work towards anything. Guns have become such a hipster topic of outrage. All blah blab blah no action.

The tools and means are available for them to do something about guns, but they won't. What will be today's excuse? The NRA is to powerful? I stubbed my toe? Perhaps the common "You don't know what I do!" retort?
    It's really not surprising that people like PRE-911 love to talk a lot about what we should do, what we should develop.

I doubt he would write a check to start a firearm safety company, or gather people together in his state to push his representatives to write the legislation he's asking for.

Lots and lots of talk, never any action.
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    I am ACTUALLY ASKING for them to ban me and relieve me from the misery of this thread.

15+ Year Old Account
    Be vigilant bro, those liberal brownshirts will show up at your house in no time.
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    There is a problem, but I know just banning guns will fix the problem.

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account
    There are a multitude of groups, including law enforcement groups that push for change in both the constitution and local, state, and federal laws. The problem is that one side is funded by for profit firearm and munitions manufacturers who have whipped up fear and paranoia from "feral" blacks, to liberal government tyranny, to the inevitable economic collapse due to government spending or not having a gold-backed currency, ad nauseum for the past 30 years, making people like yourself TITAN308 and others to feel vulnerable and cornered, who's only option is to purchase as many firearms as possible from all the manufactured boogeman.

The other side is comprised of non-profit groups and historical evidence of other developed nations that don't have this issue.
    Some of us don't purchase firearms to fight against some scary criminal boogieman. Sure, I'd use mine if it happens, but I doubt it'll happen. I have mine because I enjoy shooting/hunting as a hobby.
    Quote Originally Posted by vaeevictiss View Post
    I cant speak for everyone but i buy guns because i enjoy shooting guns...yup...im a big bad paper and steel target murdering motherfucker.
    I'm more afraid of steel targets than home intruders. I know, ricochets are extremely rare, but still.

Good, keep practicing, maybe one day you'll leave your firearm out so a thief can steal it and sell it for cash.
    That's true for literally anything and everything anyone owns. I'm sure if I left my keys in my car, some thief could steal it and sell the parts for cash. I'm sure if I left my tv out in my front room, that a thief could break my window and steal it to sell for cash. And yeah, if I left out a firearm, a thief could steal it and sell it for cash, too.
    Last edited by Annoying; 2016-05-10 at 04:26 PM.

Any time a firearm-related thread is brought up, all these anti-gun people get so butthurt and angry. You're right, they're all talk and no action. If they cared that deeply maybe they could get up off their asses and do something about it if they feel this strong about it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Annoying View Post
    Some of us don't purchase firearms to fight against some scary criminal boogieman. Sure, I'd use mine if it happens, but I doubt it'll happen. I have mine because I enjoy shooting/hunting as a hobby.

I'm more afraid of steel targets than home intruders. I know, ricochets are extremely rare, but still.

That's true for literally anything and everything anyone owns. I'm sure if I left my keys in my car, some thief could steal it and sell the parts for cash. I'm sure if I left my tv out in my front room, that a thief could break my window and steal it to sell for cash. And yeah, if I left out a firearm, a thief could steal it and sell it for cash, too.
    And sport shooters like yourself should be fully supportive of better gun control and a more literal interpretation of what well regulated and militia meant in the 2nd amendment, because it had everything to do with communal ownership and maintenance of firearms and munitions at the local armory to stop foreign powers from invading their newly found country. Hunting rifles and large armories with target practice and maintenance of communal firearms are what the founders intended.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Melkandor View Post
    Any time a firearm-related thread is brought up, all these anti-gun people get so butthurt and angry. You're right, they're all talk and no action. If they cared that deeply maybe they could get up off their asses and do something about it if they feel this strong about it.
    There are many groups that are actively going against the perversion of the 2nd amendment, including military and law enforcement groups.

And sport shooters like yourself should be fully supportive of better gun control and a more literal interpretation of what well regulated and militia meant in the 2nd amendment, because it had everything to do with communal ownership and maintenance of firearms and munitions at the local armory to stop foreign powers from invading their newly found country. Hunting rifles and large armories with target practice and maintenance of communal firearms are what the founders intended.

- - - Updated - - -

There are many groups that are actively going against the perversion of the 2nd amendment, including military and law enforcement groups.
    they are pretty small groups though and really dont make much headway. then when things dont go their way, like getting a store to do what they say, they threaten to vandalize and assault people...but yea...its the gun owners that are the violent ones. Same people that shit on Target for their stance on guns are the same people hailing them for their stance on bathrooms.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -
    well when im done shooting i leave it on the hood of my broken down vehicle while i go inside my trailer to beat and rape my wife before enjoying a case and a half of the cheapest beer i can find.

10+ Year Old Account
    Guns don't kill people, toddlers kill people. It's just part of why I'm pro-choice.

Beyond that, the second amendment to the US constitution is clear: guns for every man, woman and child. If you have a problem with that I guess you just hate America.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Melkandor View Post
    Any time a firearm-related thread is brought up, all these anti-gun people get so butthurt and angry. If they cared that deeply maybe they could get up off their asses and do something about it if they feel this strong about it.
    And end up like Gabrielle Giffords? No thanks.
    There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge." - Isaac Asimov

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Espe View Post
    Beyond that, the second amendment to the US constitution is clear: guns for every man, woman and child.
    It definitely does NOT mean this.

Quote Originally Posted by Excellion View Post
    I grew up around guns...I never shot myself or my parents...it's amazing how far teaching a child that they're not toys and taking safety precautions can really go!

To bad there aren't any intelligence tests for owning a gun...
    More like: how far you can get on luck alone, no teaching in the world will make it save to leave a loaded gun lying around in reach of a toddler.

15+ Year Old Account
    they are pretty small groups though and really dont make much headway. then when things dont go their way, like getting a store to do what they say, they threaten to vandalize and assault people...but yea...its the gun owners that are the violent ones. Same people that shit on Target for their stance on guns are the same people hailing them for their stance on bathrooms.

- - - Updated - - -

well when im done shooting i leave it on the hood of my broken down vehicle while i go inside my trailer to beat and rape my wife before enjoying a case and a half of the cheapest beer i can find.
    if you sport shoot you should just use a hunting rifle. That takes skill.

if you sport shoot you should just use a hunting rifle. That takes skill.
    any rifle can be a "hunting rifle" and not all sport shooting uses rifles.

15+ Year Old Account
    any rifle can be a "hunting rifle" and not all sport shooting uses rifles.
    So why do firearm manufacturers make the distinction?

abort them all so this can stop

So why do firearm manufacturers make the distinction?
    what distinction? Ive never seen a rifle marketed specifically as a hunting rifle. Now there are some features that would make one rifle better for hunting. like different stocks and barrel profiles, but its up to the hunter whether they want to walk through the woods with a 5lb rifle or a 20lb rifle.

15+ Year Old Account
    what distinction? Ive never seen a rifle marketed specifically as a hunting rifle. Now there are some features that would make one rifle better for hunting. like different stocks and barrel profiles, but its up to the hunter whether they want to walk through the woods with a 5lb rifle or a 20lb rifle.
    So there is a distinct difference between rifles. Thanks for the clarification.

15+ Year Old Account
    I think those toddlers should be tried as adults, make 'em fall in line. Guns don't kill people, toddlers do.
    Facilis Descensus Averno

Wow.... i dont even think 23 people have been shot in denmark this year.

And this is y we can't have nice things. I have a toddler, if she managed to find my gun and the ammo, load it and shoot herself I would be impressed