Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    There "is in fact probably fake signatures." See that is just it, YOU can't prove factually they are all legit and I can't prove factually there are some fake sigs/bots in the mix. Why? Because we don't have access to all of the information the website provides. I don't even think you can view a list of names of those who signed, because if I could do that a quick scan of it would like provide some quite interesting 'real names'.

You have no proof all of the sigs are legit but yet it does not stop you from claiming there are X people that signed it who would play AND pay for Legacy. It is a two way street here. Prove they are all legit or stop claiming it as fact.

This is an opinion area, if I say I think many of those signatures are faked/botted I am well within my rights to do so. Don't like it? Tough.
    Oh boy, back the the "it's just my opinion, I didn't do anything wrong".

You are in your right say fallacies anywhere you want, just as I am in my right to ask for proof to support what you are claiming as fact. Yet I won't get it, but you will somehow conclude that the last 1300 pages is full of factual support which is not. I'm in this thread every day page to page, and not once have you or anyone else for that matter provided proof to this failing. ALL of it is opinion, so stop claiming it will fail then get mad when someone wants proof.

Quote Originally Posted by towelliee View Post
    I think this morning Ion pretty much summed up the priority of the current situation. They are focused on Legion and the response by Brack is where they still currently stand. It seems like they are trying to fix a lot of what is wrong with the game from early levels to the current.

This being said, best option for most Private server players to just find another. I can tell you with confidence that even if, and this is a big if, Legacy gets pushed through it would take minimum of 16 months to setup, with another 6 to test it. Almost 2 years. Don't have to believe me that is fine too. I usually know nothing anyway.

The hype has already fallen off and a lot of people are going back to whatever it is they were doing. The real supporters of Nos will continue to fight and rightfully so. But in the end I am afraid Legion is what we have, will get, and will continue to build upon.
    I won't comment on the 2nd part as I have no idea on the inner workings and don't have any potential insider knowledge. But yup it is no surprise they are focused on Legion and want to direct attention to that. I mean it was bad enough they had to spend a few mins addressing the issue during a Legion information session.

And on the final point, some of them refuse to believe it but the hype has fallen off quite a bit, many of the vocal youtubers moved on to other things and I think only like 2 major streamers are even harping on about Legacy. I mean you could see the vocal minority in full force trying their hardest to spam twitch chat about Legacy diverting anything happening in that chatroom. Twitch has a really bad community in general if not moderated properly, just go look at a League of Legends stream during some of their tournaments to see that in full force.

Legacy spam because of the toxicity of twitch chat? And spinning what. I am saying many people are in denial about the situation.
    You completely ignored everything else Ion said. You claimed "THIS is what he said" when that is false.

Doesn't matter if you feel it is toxic or not, obviously the hype isn't where you claim it to be. Nice try though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEn8iVkOMd4

if people really want to hear everything he said and how he mentions he has no idea since his focus is on legion and they as devs don't deal with that stuff.

BTW even more proof that the argument that Devs resources are already being taken dealing with this issue as false.
    Last edited by Zyster; 2016-05-10 at 07:56 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyster View Post
    Funny you post a denial meme then completely twist what Ion said. He said he thinks that is still where they stand and doesn't know anything about the situation with meetings and what not because them as devs isn't their job and his focus is Legion.

Spinning.

The hype has already fallen off yet Blizzards twitch was full of Legacy spam.

More spinning.
    You can rent like 2000 chatbots to spam a channel for an hour for just 15 dollars or something.

So spam literally means nothing, just like legacy servers in the end will mean nothing and will never be a thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Vineri View Post
    Has it? I can barely keep up with the inflow of comments here today. If anything the awareness and nostalgia factor is spreading like wildfire.
    The fire is being contained in this forum though. Nothing like it was before. Twitch stream chaos has died down, reddit Legacy supporters got thrown into one post that's 50 pages behind. General discussion forums about it has died down but mainly to deletion. Just saying, all we see now is "coming soon, happening soon, meeting soon"

All that equals to hype dying down not the actual movement of the situation.
    http://twitch.tv/towelliee TowelRapaport #WoWsheet

Quote Originally Posted by TCGamer View Post
    It would take Blizzard YEARS of work to design/re-design Vanilla & TBC & Wrath (& to a lesser extent Cata & MoP). Or are you selfish enough to only want your specific level of legacy server developed and screw everyone else?

Come on now... Anyone that doesn't think that this endeavor would take years of work is just stupid or deluded. You decide.
    Exactly, even if its PR talk they even said in the blue post statment if they could just press one button to enable legacy servers they would. It's not like they have all the finished vanilla servers just laying around somewhere, maybe they have some sort of old vanilla backups available but they would still have to do massive work to get it up and running.

You just completely picked out what Ion said and ignored everything else he said.

Doesn't matter if you feel it is toxic or not, obviously the hype isn't where you claim it to be. Nice try though.
    He said it is still where they stand. Nothing has changed. their developmental process is not pointed to anything Legacy related. I can't spell it out anymore clear.

Funny you post a denial meme then completely twist what Ion said. He said he thinks that is still where they stand and doesn't know anything about the situation with meetings and what not because them as devs isn't their job and his focus is Legion.

Spinning.

The hype has already fallen off yet Blizzards twitch was full of Legacy spam.

More spinning.
    To be fair it does not take THAT many people to have a twitch chat get out of control with no moderation.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vineri View Post
    Has it? I can barely keep up with the inflow of comments here today. If anything the awareness and nostalgia factor is spreading like wildfire.
    Wildfire? I mean this thread was in full force a couple weeks ago but since then it has died off quite a bit.

To be fair it does not take THAT many people to have a twitch chat get out of control with no moderation.

- - - Updated - - -

Wildfire? I mean this thread was in full force a couple weeks ago but since then it has died off quite a bit.
    You can pretty much count the 10-15 people keeping this thread a live. Oops I am one.

He said it is still where they stand. Nothing has changed. their developmental process is not pointed to anything Legacy related. I can't spell it out anymore clear.
    It does not matter how clear you make it. They still see it as muddied water. That is just the disconnect they have.

No, he said he thinks that is where it still stands. Followed up with them as devs don't deal with this.

You can pretty much count the 10-15 people keeping this thread a live. Oops I am one.
    Haha yeah the irony is not lost on me that I am one of the main people keeping this thread going and I don't want Legacy servers to happen. Some of the most vocal Legacy people from a couple weeks ago are just totally absent from the forums now. Well the ones that didn't get banned for shitposting anyways.

No, he said he thinks that is where it still stands. Followed up with them as devs don't deal with this.
    Also stating that they are primarily focused on Legion? Let me ask you this what is your goal for this thread and this subject as I came to this reply party late today. What do you want to come out of this today?

- - - Updated - - -

Again, which has already been pointed out to you 5? 6? times. The movement is in a waiting game waiting for meetings. I've also had people personally send me messages saying they are leaving the thread because they are just tired of dealing with people like you. Don't think because people are sick of you, that they magically don't want a legacy server anymore.

- - - Updated - - -

Also stating that they are primarily focused on Legion? Let me ask you this what is your goal for this thread and this subject as I came to this reply party late today. What do you want to come out of this today?
    His group of developers are focused on legion so he doesn't know what is going on with Legacy. Do you think that team is all of Blizzard? For your sake, I really hope not.

Again, which has already been pointed out to you 5? 6? times. The movement is in a waiting game waiting for meetings. I've also had people personally send me messages saying they are leaving the thread because they are just tired of dealing with people like you. Don't think because people are sick of you, that they magically don't want a legacy server anymore.

- - - Updated - - -

His group of developers are focused on legion so he doesn't know what is going on with Legacy. Do you think that team is all of Blizzard? For your sake, I really hope not.
    APOLOGIES I CAN NOT WRECK ANYTHING sorry for the confusion!
    Last edited by towelliee; 2016-05-10 at 08:28 PM.

Oh so they didn't want to stick around and fight for what they believe in? Or is it more likely they just rushed off to the next free PS and started playing again. Hey believe what you want, but if you think going silent while waiting for this magical meeting is a good idea...keep at it, you guys are doing a bang up job of keeping hype alive!

And they just left because they couldn't get pro-Legacy circle jerk they wanted. Plenty of us voiced reasons why we felt it wasn't a good idea and they kept whining about the 'free money' sitting on the table and how easy it must be to make these servers happen if 30 people from nost could run a buggy emulator forgetting it took them years to even get to that point.

He is the game director. If there was any indication that Legacy production. development would be happening it would go to him, Tom, and the project managers. Along with other people. I could wreck this entire thread in a heartbeat, but alas I won't. Non disclosure and all that good shit. So no joke have fun with the movement. Good luck with it. Cya in Legion.
    Wreck it then.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh so they didn't want to stick around and fight for what they believe in? Or is it more likely they just rushed off to the next free PS and started playing again. Hey believe what you want, but if you think going silent while waiting for this magical meeting is a good idea...keep at it, you guys are doing a bang up job of keeping hype alive!

And they just left because they couldn't get pro-Legacy circle jerk they wanted. Plenty of us voiced reasons why we felt it wasn't a good idea and they kept whining about the 'free money' sitting on the table and how easy it must be to make these servers happen if 30 people from nost could run a buggy emulator forgetting it took them years to even get to that point.
    They stuck around long enough to point out the obvious and not sit in a circle like I have with you repeating myself for the 10000th time. Reasoned? There has been one legit reasoning, and that is the fear the current games population would decline because of legacy, but you guys have contradicted this view by saying there is only 10k of us that want these servers.

Those guys were not allowed to make statements about WoW's direction, only what they are told to do, or told to say. Decision makers tell them what to develop, which will be weighed with the Nostalrius-Blizzard meeting. Having them refer to the last blue post to me just means they are very protective about keeping their jobs.

Wreck it then.

- - - Updated - - -

They stuck around long enough to point out the obvious and not sit in a circle like I have with you repeating myself for the 10000th time.
    You have 148 posts. This isn't like inflating your numbers about the signatures all being legit is it?

Yes they pointed out what was 'obvious' to them and people countered about it not being obvious thus that is why it hasn't happened. Gee Blizz sure is stupid for not taking that free money, or hiring Nost's team to run Legacy realms or flipping the switch to instant make Legacy happen or ignoring the 'movement' and so on and so on. So OBVIOUS!!! /s

He is the game director. If there was any indication that Legacy production. development would be happening it would go to him, Tom, and the project managers. Along with other people. I could wreck this entire thread in a heartbeat, but alas I won't. Non disclosure and all that good shit. So no joke have fun with the movement. Good luck with it. Cya in Legion.
    You should stick to streaming, not making comments on mmochamp.