Page 32 of 39 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Maybe he will go the way of Darth Sion
    Would be fitting. Getting shanked in the throat teaches a thing or two about pain.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

Honestly, if he were dead which I'm about 50/50 at this point (looks like a lot of bait and switch tactics like Cata halloween masks) he'd still be with us as a Loa.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Humbugged View Post
    Honestly, if he were dead which I'm about 50/50 at this point (looks like a lot of bait and switch tactics like Cata halloween masks) he'd still be with us as a Loa.
    I would love to see priests of vol'jin buttfucking him like drakkari did to their loa.
    "You are such a sleazy loa aren't you vol'jin ?"
    "No, i hate it but it feels soooo good !"

Or avatars of vol'jin. So troll priests can double their fail levels on demand. I wonder how would they look like ? Maybe they would just wear giant vol'jin mascot head.

Deleted
    I think it would be cool to make Saurfang gay.

Mostly because I think most of his Fanboys are homophobic teen boys.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by M-Ra View Post

This thread is getting better and better it seems.
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    This thread is getting better and better it seems.
    Wouldn't you agree?

Making things that Nerds like gay or feministic is funny.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wouldn't you agree?

Making things that Nerds like gay or feministic is funny.
    Dunno, everytime Blizzard explores the matter things mostly end up in jokes of atrocious taste.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    Dunno, everytime Blizzard explores the matter things mostly end up in jokes of atrocious taste.
    Because most Bosses in Blizz seem to be 12 year old boys on the inside.

Just look at how they think a female warrior would look like:

http://hydra-media.cursecdn.com/wow....53b7da813d7811

10+ Year Old Account

Im not even gonna ask you how is this on topic.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Im not even gonna ask you how is this on topic.
    Um duh, because derailing things is always on topic /s
    You're not to think you are anything special. You're not to think you are as good as we are. You're not to think you are smarter than we are. You're not to convince yourself that you are better than we are. You're not to think you know more than we do. You're not to think you are more important than we are. You're not to think you are good at anything. You're not to laugh at us. You're not to think anyone cares about you. You're not to think you can teach us anything.

Quote Originally Posted by GrinningMan View Post
    Um duh, because derailing things is always on topic /s
    Since we're already offtopic.

I think they should release a Warcraft 3 special edition.

Most importantly focus on the Warsong / Ashenvale missions.

Perhaps remake them so it looks like that Han Grom didn't shot attacked first.
    Last edited by Kralljin; 2016-05-10 at 09:49 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Guys... can we... like, try to go back to the topic?

IMHO i don't think Vol'jin is dead, i think the cremation is basically to hide it, cause you can use any body and if its cremated, there's no way for anyone to find out (unless they find you), either way... if Vol'jin did die, do you think Bwonsamdi won't do anything about it?

7+ Year Old Account

i agree

Making him gay is the only way to sylvannas fanboys want him as warchief

new plan here boys

Deleted
    Because most Bosses in Blizz seem to be 12 year old boys on the inside.

Just look at how they think a female warrior would look like:

http://hydra-media.cursecdn.com/wow....53b7da813d7811
    You do understand you just linked a picture of a ranger not a warrior?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    Guys... can we... like, try to go back to the topic?

IMHO i don't think Vol'jin is dead, i think the cremation is basically to hide it, cause you can use any body and if its cremated, there's no way for anyone to find out (unless they find you), either way... if Vol'jin did die, do you think Bwonsamdi won't do anything about it?
    Well bwonsamdi basically considers vol'jin to be just another cunt on his shitlist so he will probably just laugh at his death.

Tho i think there is another possibility of vol'jin survival - what if he had so much pot he became pot himself ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Well bwonsamdi basically considers vol'jin to be just another cunt on his shitlist so he will probably just laugh at his death.

Tho i think there is another possibility of vol'jin survival - what if he had so much pot he became pot himself ?
    Well Bwonsamdi got some respect for Vol'jin at the end of his short story, also at shadow of the horde, Bwonsamdi accepts the petition of Vol'jin to leave one of his comrades alive (Well... Bwonsamdi knew he was going to get that soul sooner or later) so i doubt he's just another "cunt" for him

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    IMHO i don't think Vol'jin is dead, i think the cremation is basically to hide it, cause you can use any body and if its cremated, there's no way for anyone to find out (unless they find you),
    What about the big gathering in the Orgrimmar throne room just before Vol'jin kicks the bucket? Would you really expect a group of about 30 people to all keep this big secret? I wouldn't. Especially not since the Legion has already infiltrated the Horde as seen during the cremation of Vol'jin a bit later.

There would be no way for Vol'jin to still be alive and the Legion not knowing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post
    What about the big gathering in the Orgrimmar throne room just before Vol'jin kicks the bucket? Would you really expect a group of about 30 people to all keep this big secret? I wouldn't. Especially not since the Legion has already infiltrated the Horde as seen during the cremation of Vol'jin a bit later.

Well, all those people are "trusted" members of the horde, they may not be so important lore wise, but they are high ranked people (military or socially wise) and that's not an easy thing to do, also there are not that many people (also most NPCs are guards -of the room of the warchief- or embassadors of each race)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post

Maybe he is pulling act with many witnesses ? You know just like people did in old cartoons when you died by rolling around and holding a flower while your spirit with halo would float to the sky. He wanted many witnesses to his ruse.

Well Bwonsamdi got some respect for Vol'jin at the end of his short story, also at shadow of the horde, Bwonsamdi accepts the petition of Vol'jin to leave one of his comrades alive (Well... Bwonsamdi knew he was going to get that soul sooner or later) so i doubt he's just another "cunt" for him
    If we learned anything about him its that he simply doesn't care. One follower is as good as another. That being said, it would be lovely if he turned him into mindless voodoo zombie.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tromage View Post
    You do understand you just linked a picture of a ranger not a warrior?
    You understand that a Ranger is also a Warrior? That Warrior is only a general term for someone who fights in wars or combat?