The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by janzy View Post
    you and me both! i hope its a beta key thing. my buddy say's he's been invited to everyone and promised me his key if he gets one.
    Access keys are given out as prizes and promotions through 3d party websites. Blizzard will simply flag your account and allow you to log into the alpha/beta realms. Check your server list on the launcher to see if youve gotten in. Dont assume there will be an email as they dont always get sent out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tobindax View Post
    They purge the alpha accounts right?
    What if they just change those to Beta...
    Save them the trouble and can invite more people to the Beta.

Really hope I get in too.
    Been wanting to play Legion ever since they announced Demon Hunters.
    Kinda mad Ogres aren't playable yet, but Demon Hunters are a good bonus for me and mostly have every single class except for DK and Shriest.

They purge the characters on the Alpha accounts. Everyone that has access to Alpha now will keep it till the day Legion officially launches.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Just to get this out of the way now, even though it will be asked several hundred times anyways over the next few days...

If you see the Beta Realm pop up at the top of your launcher's account log in list, then yes, you have been invited. Once youve downloaded the client, you can play.

7+ Year Old Account
    nope, your alpha account is your free ticket into beta, just your characters are gone.

Formerly known as Arafal

Any idea why I don't receive emails about the legion alpha? I got in about a month ago and never got any email that i got in and now i haven't received email about the alpha closing down.
    EU btw

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorefiend1 View Post
    Any idea why I don't receive emails about the legion alpha? I got in about a month ago and never got any email that i got in and now i haven't received email about the alpha closing down.
    EU btw
    Not many of us did.

Spoilerz ! Take Care!

Holy chirst. The amount of legacy spammers on stream was horrid. These kids don't know when to stop!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Stiven View Post
    Spoilerz ! Take Care!

I do not give 100 million shits about spoilers....give me!

<spoilers spoilers spoilers>
    Is there a class or level requirement for this quest? Is it a general quest, comes after finishing a questline or is it a order hall campaign?

As for Beta, how good are the invite chances for people who already pre-ordered legion?

Quote Originally Posted by Ersula View Post
    Is there a class or level requirement for this quest? Is it a general quest, comes after finishing a questline or is it a order hall campaign?

As for Beta, how good are the invite chances for people who already pre-ordered legion?
    I think it is related to Paladin Campaign (since it is paladin only), also Light Hearth will communicate with u laters in order hall for next quest. Still the quest was shown as Dalaran category in qlog.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ersula View Post

By Blizzards point of view it would make more since to give it to people that havent preordered. Those who have are already going to be there at launch. They have already shown their willingness to use alpha access as a lure to get people who are unsubbed to come back. Or as a publicity tool by inviting streamers, even though streamers were a very small portion of the total alpha invites.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    Holy chirst. The amount of legacy spammers on stream was horrid. These kids don't know when to stop!

- - - Updated - - -

I do not give 100 million shits about spoilers....give me!
    Hey jason...
    Spoilers are good, but don't want to spoil the game too much right?
    I think I watched the Demon Hunter starting zone so many times and might do it again, but I don't want to spoil the experience.
    Not saying it's bad, but I do that games I don't play and might play in the future.
    Weird in that way.

7+ Year Old Account
    Spoilerz ! Take Care!

holy fck, poor velen

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Nihilan View Post
    By Blizzards point of view it would make more since to give it to people that havent preordered. Those who have are already going to be there at launch. They have already shown their willingness to use alpha access as a lure to get people who are unsubbed to come back. Or as a publicity tool by inviting streamers, even though streamers were a very small portion of the total alpha invites.
    That's horrible. The point of the Beta isn't to entice people: It's to get people who will actually play the game emphatically & actually provide feedback. If it's true that's a terrible business plan: "We already have your money. No Beta for you."

Deleted
    is that na'ru gone ? what velen seems so broken damn that was epic

So.....we just....killed....velens.....s...son?! Kil'jaeden...that bastard. Because velen betrayed sargeras and the legion, he took his family away from velen. Velen thought for 13k years....that...his boy had died...only to die...as an accident. So...does that mean...kil'jaeden made velen...betray...the light?!

....Kil'jaden...you bastard. I thought archimonde was awful, i thought the lich king was awful. But, I gave them some sympathy...hope. Now, kiljaeden....I shall give you the most painful death there will ever be in all universes...combined. You bitch...you BASTARD! I could just...I......IIIIIII.....!

I WANT TO GO TO ARGUS NOW! Fuck waiting, i want to kill this russian tomato. NOW!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by enflame99 View Post
    is that na'ru gone ? what velen seems so broken damn that was epic
    O'ros is dead...and velen killed his own son by accident. kil'jaden...that sneaky bastard.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    holy fck, poor velen
    Ikr....just...damn! Welp, we now know that velen had a family....I still want to murder that russian tomato with chicken bones as wings, while using that gost milk as a drink.

Yah, I roasted kil'jaden....he deserves it, and death.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Kil'jaeden the Deceiver indeed

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    So.....we just....killed....velens.....s...son?! Kil'jaeden...that bastard. Because velen betrayed sargeras and the legion, he took his family away from velen. Velen thought for 13k years....that...his boy had died...only to die...as an accident. So...does that mean...kil'jaeden made velen...betray...the light?!

....Kil'jaden...you bastard. I thought archimonde was awful, i thought the lich king was awful. But, I gave them some sympathy...hope. Now, kiljaeden....I shall give you the most painful death there will ever be in all universes...combined. You bitch...you BASTARD! I could just...I......IIIIIII.....!

I WANT TO GO TO ARGUS NOW! Fuck waiting, i want to kill this russian tomato. NOW!

- - - Updated - - -

O'ros is dead...and velen killed his own son by accident. kil'jaden...that sneaky bastard.

- - - Updated - - -

Ikr....just...damn! Welp, we now know that velen had a family....I still want to murder that russian tomato with chicken bones as wings, while using that gost milk as a drink.

Yah, I roasted kil'jaden....he deserves it, and death.
    Well speaking of the red demon lord himself, someone made a good model of him.

I am loving how the Legion is actually WINNING the war.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."