Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Offense: Hanzo, McCree
    Defense: Hanzo, Bastion
    Honorable Mention: Reaper (who seems to be a magnet for people to kill you), Tracer (lots of fun to play, lots of annoyance to play against)
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Offense: Genji. Also my favorite to play in general but I have a lot of practice to do yet before I can say I'm any good at him. I've gotten a ton of deflect kills and I'm good at getting behind enemy lines but my attempt at killing full health enemies behind enemy lines usually results in sadness because I'm bad at his combo.
    Defense: Bastion.
    Tank: Roadhog, I guess. Love his gank and he's one of the hardest heroes to kill as another tank.
    Support: Lucio. Love being able to provide damage support while also providing healing while being a complete PITA for the enemy to kill. Knockback saves lives too, especially from roadhogs and reinhardts.

Mercy

I've always hated healing in all other games, but for some reason, it's a ton of fun here..
    I've no idea what to write here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Offense: Genji, McCree
    Defense: Widowmaker
    Tank: Roadhog
    Support: Zenyatta, Lucio

How is hanzo supposed to be played? For long range widowmaker is way stronger and same goes for close combat where you get crushed easily while trying to fire wet noodles
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

Reinhardt is by far my favorite to play. Love the shield, love the charge, love the quotes. There were even a few times he said something along the lines of "Get behind me, Friends" where I was saying basically at the same time.

Honestly though, I think it would be quicker for me to list characters I don't like rather than ones I do. For instance the random brawl seemed to think I loved Zarya. Got hero orders something like this: Genji, Zarya, Mcree, Zarya, Zarya, Mei, Zarya. I most certainly do not.
    One of these days, I should probably figure out a decent signature.

Well thats a fine how do you do.

Played Junkrat the most and it was absolute fun. Reinhardt fits me perfectly when it comes to tanking. I wish Winston had shield like him too.
    "no beards on female dwarves = ruined roleplay experience"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by D3athsting View Post
    How is hanzo supposed to be played? For long range widowmaker is way stronger and same goes for close combat where you get crushed easily while trying to fire wet noodles
    Something in between.

10+ Year Old Account
    Offense: Soldier 76
    Defense: Widowmaker/Torbjorn
    Tank: Zarya
    Support: Lucio
    Quote Originally Posted by nôrps View Post
    I just think you retards are starting to get ridiculous with your childish language.

10+ Year Old Account
    Favorite for Offensive play: Hanzo (BOOM! Head shot kill from across the map!)
    Favorite for Defensive play: Mei (I've literally single handedly turned the tied of a match with her. And she is harder to kill than Tracer when played right. Mei is bae)
    Favorite for fucking around with: Tracer (My favorite character to play in TF2 is the Scout, and she is the closest thing to it. Love her fast paced playstyle.)

Overall favorite (the one I spent the most time on): Mei (Hanzo close second).

Least favorite: Symmetra, found her to be a bit boring. Honorable mention: Bastion, just sitting there shooting and getting sniped at is meh... But I did get potg both times I played him...

Hardest for me to get hang of: Lucio

Favorite tank: Reinhardt.

Favorite Offense: Soldier 76.
    Last edited by Saverem; 2016-05-10 at 07:01 PM.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Reaper, Pharah (spelling?) and Reinhardt are my favos.

Quote Originally Posted by Tea View Post
    Bastion is actually a new surprise for me. I got angry all those bastions when attacking, when they are hiding and shooting like crazy. So when we had defense I thought I would try it myself, as revenge :P And it was fun Enemy team so angry
    So I can see myself taking bastion every now and then when playing defense :P
    Best advice I can give anyone is, if a hero is making you angry, or out playing you, try playing that hero for a little while. I played a lot of bastion and learned that he has some huge flaws.
    Ixila of Forgotten Aspects - US Hyjal 13/13 Mythic Hellfire Citadel
    My YouTube kill vids!
    Ixila - Holy Paladin - Armory | Ixtide - Resto Shaman - Armory

Pharah and Widowmaker.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by D3athsting View Post
    I found them to be opposite. I rekt a lot more as Hanzo than Widowmaker. Trying to fire wet noodles? Did you hold down the mouse button to pull back on bow for full force shot? Yes, if you just click and let go he will fire wet noodles, but if you hold down and put tension on it, it's pretty much 1 shot kills for anyone under 200 hp and 1 shot kill for most people if you get a headshot. Also, Hanzos ult is 1000X better than Widowmakers and his spread shot ability is pretty good for close rangers. I've killed plenty a Genji and Tracers who tried to flank me by use the spread shot at the ground and having the 10 arrows reflect back at their faces for insta kill.

Takes me 1-3 arrows to kill a Bastion too. If I get the head it's 1 shot 1 kill on them, but if I get body shots it takes 2 or 3 max. His shots are pretty powerful. And I can do it without having to tunnel vision by using a scope like Widowmaker.
    Last edited by Saverem; 2016-05-10 at 07:09 PM.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

10+ Year Old Account
    Reaper, Widow, Mercy and Genji are my favourites. I like the idea of D.va but she just feels so disproportionately weak half the time.

15+ Year Old Account
    Mercy is awesome if you do more than just healing, the damage boost is really great. additionally: while the pistol sniping may not work against pro players I had a ton of fun killing widowmakers and other heroes who were trying to snipe my team while standing stationary.

10+ Year Old Account
    I went in clueless about each of the characters and ended up playing most of them a bunch starting with Zenyatta. I'd have to say Zenyatta, Hanzo and Reaper were my favourites due to how awesome it feels juggling heals, debuffs and dealing damage as Zenyatta, Hanzo has pretty decent damage and sniping potential, even more so than Black Widow whose charged sniper shots ended up letting me down a lot, and Reaper is fun once you get a handle on how you're meant to play him as an Assassin rather then a frontline executor.

Was a bit disappointed by Dva who is kinda squishy for a tank and feels sucky when you're forced out your suit, Mercy felt really underwhelming to me and her Mass Ress seems a bit ironic considering her role is not to let people die in the first place, McCree who felt like he was lacking a lot and Bastion who seems far too unbalanced for his role and abilities.
    Elune: "My sister needed Anima so I let my favoured people die. What is this 'Maw' you speak of?"
    Daily reminder that Steam has never had a monopoly on PC Gaming, don't mistake age and popularity for domination.
    Because people don't understand words: Forced and Necessity

Ended up with 7 hours as D.va and around 1-2 hours for a bunch of heroes, like mercy and phara.

I really should have played something else more, I find D.va a little disappointing in some ways but I keep coming back because of dat 4s cd boosto.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxie View Post
    Ended up with 7 hours as D.va and around 1-2 hours for a bunch of heroes, like mercy and phara.

I really should have played something else more, I find D.va a little disappointing in some ways but I keep coming back because of dat 4s cd boosto.
    ya gotta play like a reaper, just boost into the enemy sniper and bully them. i'm having so much fun with her, though i finally got to the level where everyone knows how to dodge her ult so its just a "get off my point" rather than pentakill murder :c

i have also been playing a lot of lucio. i started with a lot of mercy, but she just gets bullied too hard by genji and tracer. so its more outta necessity for a healer than actually liking him -.-'

sadly it seems that i suck with every single offense hero which is a pain in the ass when we're lacking offense.

Offensive: Cannot stomach playing any.
    Defensive: Junkrat
    Tank: Roadhog and Zarya (did 2 since I cannot stomach the offensive characters.)
    Support: Zenyatta