Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dumkin View Post
    Not meant as a "look I got in", but more like "it is worth checking if you have it as well"
    Oh god I didn't mean it like that mate . Sorry if it sounded a bit dickish. I just meant congratulations always nice when you get something cool

Quote Originally Posted by Azhnazg View Post
    You hear that boys, coh ain't garrison 2.0.
    Yeah, it's actually got even less customization, a feat I wouldn't have thought possible.
    No surrender! 70 Vanguard - The Star Forge

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumineus View Post
    Don't you have to stack RAF - which costs almost as much as the damn boost - with the elixirs in order to do that? =\

- not to mention you have to keep the other toon within 3 levels, which of course leads to massive amounts of automation to turn in quests efficiently, which is likely to result in banned accounts if you're not a big time streamer...
    The RAF was very overkill, but having plus 450% exp, you can lvl extremly fast. Like, if you lvl as a tank, you can speedrun all the dungeons with extreme speed.... All i am saying is that the lvling process is very fast atm, even with just the 55% heirloom gear. I don't think it would hurt that much to extend the lvling process and maybe make it a better experience overall.
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

Quote Originally Posted by Zanjin View Post
    i hate slow leveling
    Ok, so now that we've established Grouchy Smurf is here, I just wonder if the rest of the village also plays WoW. Do they have Smurf-sized keyboards, or do they have one regular computer and they just jump on the keys?

Tauren Pirates exists, Tauren Rogue shall live!!!

Imagine race based specialization locks O_o

People moaning about levelling need to take a long look at what this game is.

Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    Chat will be flooded by legacy server shit. Hopefully they just perma ban everyone who mentions them.

Noone wants to pay for that shit. thats the answer anyone needs to know about it

Quote Originally Posted by Mectrid View Post
    Tauren Pirates exists, Tauren Rogue shall live!!!
    Yeah, I was gonna say... I don't see how they can assert that "Tauren rogues don't make sense" at the same time that they force Combat spec into a pirate theme. Isn't Fleet Master Seahorn one of the most famous pirates on Azeroth?
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

12-15 seconds for combat....are they high? Do things give exponentially higher experience now?

Quote Originally Posted by RuneDK View Post
    12-15 seconds for combat....are they high? Do things give exponentially higher experience now?
    That was directed towards max level, not below. They even said (And were quoted in the list) that it would be too long for lower levels. I honestly don't agree, it could be 30 second fights and still be substantially rewarding and a good experience. But I can understand why not, especially when they admitted to saying the game doesn't have enough abilities to be interesting while leveling. This speaks volumes honestly and I'm glad they are self aware, but damn is this way too late.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by urasim View Post
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

All those people that said "It's in beta now!" "it's not a real alpha". Those delusional people can FINALLY wake up.
    Actually, they said in a traditional model it would have been beta in November 2015, but they wanted to show a near finished product because all of the CoD dudebros are used to beta demos now days.

who is Jesse Cox and why is this weirdo doing the interview? Every word he says is pure cringe.

Ions shirt looks like boobs drawn by a jr high kid....am I late to this party? I didn't bother to check other posts for this.

The defense force is dwindling.
    Legacy Servers.
    [Kawaii c@girl IRL]

Quote Originally Posted by xact4 View Post
    who is Jesse Cox and why is this weirdo doing the interview? Every word he says is pure cringe.
    No idea who this Jesse Cox is but he was clearly chosen to do this interview for a reason and it shows. What an idiot!

So... Challenge Modes as they were in MoP and WoD are dead?
    Okay. I'm not getting Legion. It's the only content I enjoyed.

I really hope that they will iuse the keystone affixes system for low level questing! Imagine unlocking boa keystones that would give leveling mobs 50% more damage, make them aggro from far away and shit like that??

I also hope they'll add dangerous elite mobs to the world that won't path predictably and can kill even the most geared character in one blow! Iron man is nice and all, but the AI is still as dumb as it has always been...

Quote Originally Posted by lyphe View Post
    You need pvp? Hit overwatch.
    It is 100x the pvp experience that wow ever will be.
    Wrong in so many ways. Overwatch isnt PVP, its a twitch contest.

Quote Originally Posted by Psygon View Post
    Wrong in so many ways. Overwatch isnt PVP, its a twitch contest.
    You obviously haven't played it then; there are a fair few heroes that don't require twitching at all to do EXTREMELY well.

Quote Originally Posted by Plaguestorm View Post
    cause its annoying to keep forgetting or mid fight/cast it ending and just being more of a annoyance to keep it up... as you keep forgetting then in the middle of a fight it pops off
    So? Rebuff maybe? Hardly any fight lasts 30 or 60 minutes...

Deleted
    Hm i never received any email?

and i do have alpha access