Quote Originally Posted by Cren View Post
    Im kinda curious about something here.

Will the FA do anything against West Ham for their fans attacking Uniteds player bus? I mean its pretty bad when the game has to be postponed for 45 minutes because of it. It must make things harder to prepare for a game during those circumstances....

Dont get me wrong tho i dont blame that incident for United losing. United played just as bad as they did most of the season, but still kind of curious what will happen.
    Especially since it happened outside the stadium. Can the FA even do anything then?
    I must admit I was wondering where the self righteous of these boards had disappeared to, after the outrage that was caused when Gus Hiddink was pushed by a Spurs player, and the vicious forum posts from Spurs fans, its kinda quiet on bottle throwing, window smashing, paint bombing police beating etc from West Ham...strange that..

Deleted
    Yes they FA could do something.

They should be extremely harsh actually IMO.
    It's really not the sort of shit that should be allowed to happen with a slap on the wrist.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Marleycat View Post
    I must admit I was wondering where the self righteous of these boards had disappeared to, after the outrage that was caused when Gus Hiddink was pushed by a Spurs player, and the vicious forum posts from Spurs fans, its kinda quiet on bottle throwing, window smashing, paint bombing police beating etc from West Ham...strange that..
    Pardon?
    We called them pikeys like three pages back.

Those that threw bottles and those that egged them on are scum of the highest caliber.

Deleted
    its hard to prove who was causing the trouble when its outside the stadium (even though we know it was west ham fans). they will probably be fined hard for the problems inside the stadium such as west ham throwing stuff at de gea.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Insanoflex View Post
    its hard to prove who was causing the trouble when its outside the stadium (even though we know it was west ham fans). they will probably be fined hard for the problems inside the stadium such as west ham throwing stuff at de gea.
    Apparently the Police sat back and filmed it, and there's a lot of CCTV it being London so they'll go after them later. That seems to be how they deal with it now because major trouble makers are well known. But yeah, the FA should be docking points and throwing the book at them with fines, it is not something there should be any tolerance for.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    Apparently the Police sat back and filmed it, and there's a lot of CCTV it being London so they'll go after them later. That seems to be how they deal with it now because major trouble makers are well known. But yeah, the FA should be docking points and throwing the book at them with fines, it is not something there should be any tolerance for.
    West Ham already banned the bottle throwers for life.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blizzard Illuminati View Post
    West Ham already banned the bottle throwers for life.
    I'd say that was the least they could do. They seem more intent on playing the whole thing down though, first by denying there was even any damage to the bus and dismissing it that United should have arrived earlier. Now just saying it was "not appropriate" and "not acceptable", it's not the strongest of terms.

http://www.kicker.de/news/fussball/i...ird-ernst.html

35 million bid for him. pls let this happen pls.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

What does it matter who you buy when you have Wenger for another year. And rumors of Sanchez off to Juventus already, so a big problem will be keeping players. And why shouldn't they when there is no sign of change or wanting to improve from the club and players like sanchez just watched Leicester win the league.

Also Hummels going to Bayern was incredibly lame. What is it with Bayern and buying dortmund players thats some bullshit right there.
    Last edited by RobertoCarlos; 2016-05-11 at 09:39 AM.

Deleted
    Plus re the Hummels saga: this is the second time (I can remember) that Bayern bought a Dortmund player just before a major cup final between both teams.
    Seems fucked up.

Quote Originally Posted by Firebane View Post
    This is actually a fair point.

Didn't they hound out Allardyce for his "brand of football"?
    Seemed mega focused on that tonight.
    I think the difference is that Allardyce's team only ever played that way, whereas Bilic has got a side that can also play fast counter-attacking and occasionally possession football against weaker sides.

They're also creating and scoring a lot more goals this season (64 so far v 44 last term), are less cynical (370 fouls v 420 last year) and of course they're going to finish higher in the league than last time out, so I can see why they'd be happier overall.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    What does it matter who you buy when you have Wenger for another year.
    We have Wenger for one last year so we shouldn't buy anyone and let our best players leave. right.

I mean you've always been one of the dumber people of this thread but you've ascended beyond retardation now.
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Adams View Post
    We have Wenger for one last year so we shouldn't buy anyone and let our best players leave. right.

I mean you've always been one of the dumber people of this thread but you've ascended beyond retardation now.
    Its ok sweet child, Wenger will serve you up another cold year of football from the very depths of his sweating armpits in that ridiculous coat that would fit 3 normal sized men. Maybe you can feast on champion league scraps for another year, if you're lucky.

And I didn't say anything about letting players go, they will want to go. Rats always flee the ship.

Quote Originally Posted by Firebane View Post
    Plus re the Hummels saga: this is the second time (I can remember) that Bayern bought a Dortmund player just before a major cup final between both teams.
    Seems fucked up.
    Nah man. Its legit. Dortmund leaked this and forced the issue themselves. Also it was bummels who wanted it. Why should bayern say no to a world champion defender that plays with boateng in the nt?

If only he wasnt so injury prone.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Its ok sweet child, Wenger will serve you up another cold year of football from the very depths of his sweating armpits in that ridiculous coat that would fit 3 normal sized men. Maybe you can feast on champion league scraps for another year, if you're lucky.

And I didn't say anything about letting players go, they will want to go. Rats always flee the ship.
    It's actually hilarious how mad Wenger makes you, I can understand my feelings to the man but christ you don't even like arsenal and you get this worked up about the manager.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerph- View Post
    United still need to beat Bournemouth AND City choke... It would be nice revenge for that Aguerrooooooooooo crap a few years back
    Indeed it would.

But I somehow imagine it will happend just like that. United winning, Then City going from behind and get a draw from a Aguero goal in the 94th fucking minute. And I will have to endure yet another "AGUEROOOOOOOOOOO!!!" in my life. And they get the 4th place on goal difference. Atleast its not about the fucking premiership this time aroun...

Deleted
    Honestly it's better for English football if City goes thru. I can see United eliminated in grp stage again...

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheekin View Post
    Honestly it's better for English football if City goes thru. I can see United eliminated in grp stage again...
    I can see United get knocked out in the play-offs.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheekin View Post
    City has usually been kinda shit in Europe tho... But with Pep coming, I can see them doing better in Europe then they usually have, so I have to agree, it would indeed be better for English football overall.

But as a United fan, fuck that. United sucking in CL is more important for me than having English football looking overall good in Europe Mostly because of a certain window thats beeing opened in July

- - - Updated - - -

Well, nothing suprises me anymore...

10+ Year Old Account
    Exactly this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    LvG getting sacked would mean we have a small chance of seeming him back as the manager of the dutch team. I like the idea of that.
    Last edited by JohnBrown1917; 2016-05-11 at 04:51 PM.