Thread: Beta invites

Page 1 of 174
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Washington state, united states of america.

Unhappy Beta invites

Hope I get one!!! Didn't get into alpha, really hoping I get into beta. I have the worst luck in the universe though. I lost 20 games in a row 1 on 1 in 5 card draw poker... We only played 40 games. I won like 7 of them total... To prove my point. I have the worst luck... But we'll see...
    Let's get 1 thing straight, I'm not

Quote Originally Posted by serendipity11 View Post
    Hope I get one!!! Didn't get into alpha, really hoping I get into beta. I have the worst luck in the universe though. I lost 20 games in a row 1 on 1 in 5 card draw poker... We only played 40 games. I won like 7 of them total... To prove my point. I have the worst luck... But we'll see...
    Well then, point proved.

Yes I'm in the same boat as you. Have been checking my launcher for updates non stop since I woke up, no luck yet. Usually my friend gets the beta invites first and he mocks me for it to this day while he plays the beta for a total of 15 minutes before he cba anymore. I on the other hand would rather play beta then sit live in my Garrison just trying to convince myself of just logging off.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    cant check my launcher (be @ work)... but my account-management say:

World of Warcraft® : Legion™ [WoW4] Aktiv Öffentlicher Testrealm (PTR)
    so yeah... i should be in (was in WoD-beta, too)...... I'M SO EXCITED, OHO

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    You're not missing anything.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawdsent View Post
    Yes I'm in the same boat as you. Have been checking my launcher for updates non stop since I woke up, no luck yet. Usually my friend gets the beta invites first and he mocks me for it to this day while he plays the beta for a total of 15 minutes before he cba anymore. I on the other hand would rather play beta then sit live in my Garrison just trying to convince myself of just logging off.
    When/if I get beta I'll probably just install live until the pre patch. Live is a corpse to me right now, or at least comatose. For me WoD put WoW in a coma and Legion is the last chance to revive it and get it kicking and fighting again. I struggle to play in Draenor content. When I can force myself to log in for more than 5 minutes I'm not touching Draenor content except to farm gold with that silly garrison... I really hope order halls are as different from the garrison as possible....

- - - Updated - - -

BTW the best way to check for beta is your battle.net account not the app as it doesn't always properly update, as is emails are usually delayed compared to the actual invite too. Just an FYI.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RoKPaNda View Post
    I disagree in the strongest possible way. I'm missing everything. WoW is DEAD to me right now. Literally anything is better than this.... a poop expansion would be better... at least that'd be funny...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mortiferus View Post

My envy level is OVER 9,000!!!!!!

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well I just got mine and a 36+gig download to boot.. lol

hm im in yay for checking MMOchamp xD

This compelled me to look at my launcher...just got mine!!! Good luck to you though!

Quote Originally Posted by RoKPaNda View Post
    This quote always seems to come from people who have been in for weeks or months.
    When you're a wow fan and you have been stuck with the pile of dog shit that is 6.2 or WoD in general I would play my ass off on Alpha/beta for a week straight, cant even find the willpower atm to sub on Live with tokens, that's how shitty this content drought is this time around.

Sure it takes away that 100% fresh feeling on launch but I couldn't care less.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigthumbb View Post
    This compelled me to look at my launcher...just got mine!!! Good luck to you though!
    Congrats! You got it just now, as in minutes ago?

10+ Year Old Account
    Would like to know too lol

Checked my launcher and RNG must love me for once! Hope everyone gets an invite as the day goes on!

10+ Year Old Account
    I never get lucky... all these people in this thread saying I got it make me feel like crap cuz no way I'm getting it D:

I am refreshing my account page like every 5 min... But going to go to bed here maybe in the morning... waves take awhile especially big ones...

I doubt anyone here would be willing to share the love

Quote Originally Posted by serendipity11 View Post
    Poker is not about luck, it's about winning maximum with your good hands, and losing minimum with your bad hands. As well as exploiting weaknesses in your opponent's manner of play. If you don't comprehend this concept, than you should not play at all, cause your are easy prey for people who understand it.

Last time I checked was about 10 hours ago, so sometime between then and now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just checked my launcher after seeing the message on MMO-Champion. There is an new option for 'Legion Alpha'. That's nice and it's not. After avoiding as many spoilers as possible, I'm not sure if I want to log in.

Quote Originally Posted by Mortiferus View Post

Sounds more like a simple ptr with the account on which you have bought legion already. AFAIK, it really says BETA on account management.

Quote Originally Posted by grexly75 View Post
    Well I just got mine and a 36+gig download to boot.. lol
    Just copy your retail files to the beta folder, should save you a couple of gigs.

Deleted
    Three random guys from my guild got beta access. Guess who didn't...