Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

What is your Epic solution to Sargeras?

Just curious, can anyone else here come up with a better solution to Sargeras than the the writers will do. For Clarity this is Sargeras:

Personally if I could solve Azeroth's problem I would just use the Hour Glass of Eternity and go back in Time, Kick Y'Shaarj's ass with my Army of Badasses defeat Y'Shaarj and friends along side the Titanborne. Vaporize each one him with the Dragon Soul before Aman'Thul can derp up the wee-Baby Azeroth by ripping Y'Shaarj out of the Planet. Go foward in that future when the Titan his full grown and ready to emerge and bring his ass to out Azeroth to Kick Sargeras' ass in person in the Twisted Nether while we handle the rest of the Legion.

If you think that would cause a Paradox I'll tell you the same thing they told us about Draenor "Its an alternate Universe/pocket Dimension." Beings can cross over just like Yalnu and the Iron Horde.

~Edit: Crap could a friendly mod move this post to Lore - Thank you.

Whats your solution to Sargeras?

kill him in legion xpac

Defeating him with out artifact weapons, then using all of our artifact power/artifacts physical form as a seal. Sealing him for eternity... or something like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    Anyway stop being such an ass fucktard.
    Quote Originally Posted by oblivium666 View Post
    Would you kindly go fuck yourself?

Talk to him peacefully.

Quote Originally Posted by Divinexve View Post
    Defeating him with out artifact weapons, then using all of our artifact power/artifacts physical form as a seal. Sealing him for eternity... or something like that.
    According to every RPG cliche ever made only the Gods sweep the Ancient evil under the Rug. It is a cool idea but I think Aggramar's Broken blade or reforged blade would do a better job sealing him. Just curious what would that raid look like?

10+ Year Old Account
    a epic solution? with the confirmed death of the pantheons mortal bodies and basicly azeroth being a shell of what it could become. I think they only way is if we somehow tap in to that power that was supposed to form Azeroth.

No Tusk Club.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would find a way to banish Sargeras to The Void.

A Shadowmoon Valley (WoD) questline shows that a meteorite can cleanse fell corruption.

I think the solution is obvious.

We throw the moon at him.

Quote Originally Posted by Divinexve View Post
    This actually could work. That way we get our reason for not being able to take our artifact weapons to the next expansion.

I want Azeroth to wake up, then kick Sargeras into the void where he gets ripped apart by the Void Lords.

Let him destroy Azeroth
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

invite him to tea party and talk it out. I will put a sleeping pill so that when Saergaes goes cold, I will do Sinister Strike, Sinister Strike, Backstab, Sinister Strike and then perform Eviscerate to put the nail into the coffin.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sargeras is too powerful for us to defeat.

IMO Azeroth should be destroyed at the end of Warcraft,and Sargeras should be the one to do it.However he has to sacrifice himself to do it and in doing so he destroys the only way the Void Lords have to take over the universe.Hence Sargeras completes his mission(in a way) but still dies,the Void Lords are defeated since they no longer have a World Soul to corrupt.We lose Azeroth which is a small price to pay for saving the universe.The survivors(if any) colonizes on Outland or a purified Argus.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DomesticViolence View Post
    I would find a way to banish Sargeras to The Void.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crawclaw View Post
    I want Azeroth to wake up, then kick Sargeras into the void where he gets ripped apart by the Void Lords.
    The void lords wouldn't be able to do anything to him. The whole point of the Old Gods was that the void lords were envious of the titans' power, but couldn't do anything to an adult titan.

Presumably, 3 phase fight taking place in the nether.

First phase is an assault on his Soulless body, in whatever Limbo it is in, try to keep Warlocks (lead by gul'dan if he is alive he can be the "main boss" of this phase) from completing a ritual to return Sargeras's soul to his body.

Second Phase, we fail at phase 1, then have to use Well of Eternity/Naruu/whatever powers to grow temporarily grow as large as he is and fight him like that

Third Phase, Incarnate Buff runs out, we fight Sargeras' spirit which looks like Medivh at this point cause screw it why not.

Fourth Mythic Phase - Gul'dan ain't dead..and eat's Sargeras' weakening spirit because screw it he is Gul'dan and he betrays everyone and everything.

It was explained already... we wake up Azeroth and he smashes Sargeras to ashes.

10+ Year Old Account
    The raid is Sargeras's body.

We start with punching his knees, destroy his crotch, crawl up his back, scratch his arms, the final boss is Sargeras's head.
    The shadowy Daughter of Urthona stood before red Orc,
    When fourteen suns had faintly journey'd o'er his dark abode:
    His food she brought in iron baskets, his drink in cups of iron:
    Crown'd with a helmet and dark hair the nameless female stood;

Quote Originally Posted by Rafoel View Post
    It was explained already... we wake up Azeroth and he smashes Sargeras to ashes.
    Na, that lacks the personal "I kicked the son of a bitch in the groin" that fighting him directly would.

Deleted
    Send the Justice League after him. Hell, not all of them; Superman, Batman & Flash can easily 3-man.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalecgos the Spellweaver View Post
    Send the Justice League after him. Hell, not all of them; Superman, Batman & Flash can easily 3-man.
    But only after Superman and Batman have a terrible movie to set up the Justice Leage vs Sargeras.

meanwhile The Flash is having a show set in a whole other universe that is quite good :P