Thread: Beta invites

Page 5 of 174 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Got mine a few hours ago which is the first time i got my invite in the first beta wave. Granted you could say the Alpha really was beta but w/e. So far been in every WoW beta

10+ Year Old Account
    Server was up if you downloaded fast enough, I got in the ast half hr of alpha, combat feels good <3

Deleted
    As in 17.05.2016??

By beta,do you guys mean you got "Legion : Alpha".And all of you who wrote you got it,had you recieved alpha invites?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll be honest. I might say that I'm happy for people who got invites, but inside, I hope they choke on their invite.

But I'm not bitter or anything. I'm totally bitter.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubblle View Post
    As in 17.05.2016??
    Thursday as in May 12th. May 17th is a Tuesday (as it is my birthday as well, heh)

Quote Originally Posted by Zapped View Post
    By beta,do you guys mean you got "Legion : Alpha".And all of you who wrote you got it,had you recieved alpha invites?
    My Understanding from the Dev Video earlier today, and the Email Alpha players are getting...

Alpha is Complete, and Legion is now in the first of the Beta Phases.
    I'm a Kitsune! Not a cat, or a mutt!

10+ Year Old Account
    Nothing...
    Played for ten years, never been chosen for Warcraft
    :{
    Bit of a lottery though, so I don't take it personally.
    Good luck Have fun to those that got in!
    \o/

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Fox View Post
    My Understanding from the Dev Video earlier today, and the Email Alpha players are getting...

Alpha is Complete, and Legion is now in the first of the Beta Phases.
    No why i ask is becuase i had legion alpha and i din really get any legion beta on my launcher so just wondering if i have beta or not since i can still see Legion : alpha on my launcher

I was never invited to Alpha but on my launcher Alpha:Legion has appeared.

Quote Originally Posted by Reah View Post
    Woot I'm in...downloading as we speak =) Been pretty lucky with Betas. Wotlk, Cata, and MoP...now Legion Woohoo!
    Yeah that Cata one was a real tough one to get =)
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Ugh!
    Legion Beta, AND Rainbow 6 Siege: Operation Dust Line tomorrow!! Why! (No longer raiding, so that is a ... Bonus? I guess?... Atleat until I find a new guild.)

No why i ask is becuase i had legion alpha and i din really get any legion beta on my launcher so just wondering if i have beta or not since i can still see Legion : alpha on my launcher
    Everyone that had Alpha remains in the beta. The entry in the launcher will likely switch over to say "Beta" sometime before the servers come back on Thursday.

Oh.
    Mine says "Alpha: Legion", too.

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account
    I hate you all (well, most of you).

Played since vanilla with a few short breaks here and there, and still not a single expansion beta invite.
    Typical of my luck though, I did get into the closed HotS beta, which is a genre I despise.
    Well excuuuse me, Princess.

You are now breathing manually.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Higgit View Post
    Nothing...
    Played for ten years, never been chosen for Warcraft
    :{
    Bit of a lottery though, so I don't take it personally.
    Good luck Have fun to those that got in!
    \o/
    got invite finally but i know the feeling
    played wow since it came out almost non stop (small break during cata) never had any kind at all before

Quote Originally Posted by Ickabob View Post
    I'll be honest. I might say that I'm happy for people who got invites, but inside, I hope they choke on their invite.

Yeh, same. I'm totally cool with not getting beta.

I'm never lucky, what did I expect Can't even get good weekly rare garrison missions. I'm deleting those Puppies and Burning Blade toy every so often. And Left Shark. Let's not forget LEft SHark. Beta invite? hah, what was I hoping?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ickabob View Post

Yeh, same. I'm totally cool with not getting beta.

I'm never lucky, what did I expect Can't even get good weekly rare garrison missions. I'm deleting those Puppies and Burning Blade toy every so often. And Left Shark. Let's not forget LEft SHark. Beta invite? hah, what was I hoping?

Deleted
    no, blizzard wont read this thread and give invites to people that really want it here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by aenigma1 View Post
    got invite finally but i know the feeling
    played wow since it came out almost non stop (small break during cata) never had any kind at all before
    Many Congratulations!

Deleted
    Not even gonna lie, im very salty... nah jk Grats guys hopefully the rest ofu sjoin you eventually