Thread: Ffx/x-2 pc

Page 1 of 5
... LastLast
    Deleted

Ffx/x-2 on Steam, confirmed release!

Didn't see a thread on this but it's finally confirmed, and a very close release date (providing it doesn't change)

http://store.steampowered.com/app/359870/

Anyone else as excited as I am?
    Last edited by mmoca8c3a8c487; 2016-05-10 at 07:06 PM.

Hallelujah, I thought we'd be waiting another year for it.
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by NoiseTank13 View Post
    Hallelujah, I thought we'd be waiting another year for it.
    Yeah I thought the date was a placeholder at first, but theres several reports if the 12th been the actual date.

yaaaaaaaaaa

well I already got the ps4 version but still yaaaaaa
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Wew hype. 10c
    ..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know what to think, but what's exciting about having a game released again ? Assume this is the "better" version are you hyped about remaking a 255 hours playtime gamefile ? :P There is so many games to do outside of re released game. Other console save files will likely won't be compatible. I don't understand.

Please explain. I agree that FFX was a good game overall and had something but I'd like to understand. (Though FFX-2 was quite
    of a letdown. the final ending, the music, the overall feel, the pleasure. something was wrong)
    Last edited by Cæli; 2016-05-11 at 01:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cæli View Post
    I don't know what to think, but what's exciting about having a game released again ? Assume this is the "better" version are you hyped about remaking a 255 hours playtime gamefile ? :P There is so many games to do outside of re released game. Other console save files will likely won't be compatible. I don't understand.

Please explain. I agree that FFX was a good game overall and had something but I'd like to understand. (Though FFX-2 was quite
    of a letdown. the final ending, the music, the overall feel, the pleasure. something was wrong)
    Haven't played the game in years, most of the FF's I never even got to play because I couldn't afford it. A lot of its just going down nostalgia lane playing a good game and experiencing it again.

It's a lot like watching a good movie again after you haven't seen it for a while.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baconeggcheese View Post
    Haven't played the game in years, most of the FF's I never even got to play because I couldn't afford it. A lot of its just going down nostalgia lane playing a good game and experiencing it again.

It's a lot like watching a good movie again after you haven't seen it for a while.
    It's usually possible to find such games quite cheap but if there were no way for you to get it I can understand.
    It's important I think to have games like this in your collection, to play whenever you feel like to.
    However the main difference with a movie is that there is no progression in a movie, which make a release somewhat painful if the version is "better" and if you spent like 500 hours to max it on previous versions.

Final Fantasy X / X-2 HD coming to steam

In less than two days even

http://store.steampowered.com/agecheck/app/359870/

Just thought some people would enjoy the news.

So since it's pretty much guaranteed we are going to see FF12 and maybe Crisis Core..............

Can Square port Parasite Eve 1/2 and Chrono Trigger next? Pretty pleeeeeeeeeeeeease
    Last edited by anaxie; 2016-05-11 at 05:58 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm still waiting for Chrono Cross, Saga Frontier, Front Mission 2, Brave Fencer Musashi, Tobal 1&2, and Einhander first then we can get to their lesser known games.
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

Not everyone buys consoles dude. PC release is a deal

Lessee known literally never heard those names before outside chrono cross.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Turbotef View Post
    I'm still waiting for Chrono Cross, Saga Frontier, Front Mission 2, Brave Fencer Musashi, Tobal 1&2, and Einhander first then we can get to their lesser known games.
    An up-to-date Einhander would be freaking AMAZING.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

Deleted
    Words cannot express how happy I am they have finally ported it to the PC
    My favourite game of all time, yes I know consoles have had it for ages, but I prefer games on the pc, not a console.
    Added it to wish list so I can auti buy tomorrow
    Thanks for sharing, would of never known otherwise

Storage: 37 GB available space
    Holy shit, is that you XIII?

Quote Originally Posted by Clerigon View Post
    Holy shit, is that you XIII?
    Well this release is two games

Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Well this release is two games
    derp, is the international version?

Quote Originally Posted by Clerigon View Post
    derp, is the international version?
    Yeah, the pc port will be the international.

Does anyone have any idea regarding what it's price is going to be?

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, I can't decide if I want to buy it, I still have my ps2 and FFx here ><

Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Yeah, I can't decide if I want to buy it, I still have my ps2 and FFx here ><
    I do as well, but my monitor doesn't have the jacks to hook up the ps2 lul.

And it'll probably be priced around the point where its not worth trying to find some adapter or whatever. also the pc one is HD and my pc is a lil more powerful than a ps2.