Thread: Beta invites

Page 11 of 174 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zalimah View Post
    Well no beta for me thank you blizzard apparently countless years of dedication and continuing to support the game through a content drought isn't enough to have the opportunity to test the game yet a friend of mine who hasn't played in 5 years gets one
    Maybe they want feedback from people who can actually objectively judge a product over people who will mindlessly approve and follow anyways?

Cool, I just didn't want to waste a few hours downloading 36 gigs of stuff if I don't need to. Also upon further investigation, the file directory is F:\World of Warcraft Beta\

[Banhammer, Kungen's Bane]

1.60 sp mace
    150 str
    268 sta
    77 defense
    80 dodge
    93 parry
    "As you look upon the mace, you hear the whining of a thousand fanboys. Something deep with in your soul makes it impossible to think anything but 'lol.'"

Looking for somebody who didn't have beta access in the past 30-60 mins but just got it

Quote Originally Posted by throwaway-o View Post
    Maybe they want feedback from people who can actually objectively judge a product over people who will mindlessly approve and follow anyways?
    It's been a long time since blizzard actually used betas for testing and feedback, these days they use it as a marketing ploy.

Yeah, stole the sig too. I haven't been in beta since WotLK (well, got MoP, but that doesn't count).

Quote Originally Posted by ExCeSe View Post
    Looking for somebody who didn't have beta access in the past 30-60 mins but just got it
    GJ negotiate more for us NBFC as well

Deleted
    There was one such creature that posted a while ago, hope is alive.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kneckt View Post
    like JUST got it?
    Yip, like just opened launcher. Look under options for wow and its there. Im EU.

Deleted
    Well RIP Beta dream 10/05/16-11/05/16

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Exality View Post
    Well RIP Beta dream 10/05/16-11/05/16
    AFAIK there are more beta invite waves until tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Gekai View Post
    AFAIK there are more beta invite waves until tomorrow.

Source?

Deleted
    A guy in my guild had the alpha invite and didn't even want it. If Blizz had any sense they'd have a "send my invite to another player" system

No beta invite for me, I guess they are entirely random

- - - Updated - - -

Source?
    It makes perfect sense to stagger them

15+ Year Old Account
    Source?
    He doesn't need a source, it's only "As far as HE/SHE knows"

Source?
    Think its on the front page buddy, a video. I'm literally sitting here crossing fingers and toes for that invite to pop in too. This is probably my make or break expansion also with wow.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nebiroth99 View Post
    A guy in my guild had the alpha invite and didn't even want it. If Blizz had any sense they'd have a "send my invite to another player" system
    Which in turn leads to people selling them.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by throwaway-o View Post
    Yeah, that's bullshit. I reported 426 bug/issues in WoD beta. I counted every single one of them I did as I had them pasted into a notepad. Alpha/betas are just publicity these days.

7+ Year Old Account
    My Finger is going to fall off from spam clicking refresh on my bnet acc page
    |i7-6700k| |GTX 780 FTW Edition| |16GB Corsair DDR4| |ASUS Z170-A|

The current plan is to take the alpha down over the next day, wipe all of the existing characters, send out a large beta invite wave, and then on Thursday at 2 PM PST / 5 PM EST start beta!
    Clearly says "wave" not "waves" >_< *insecure*

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommi View Post
    Yeah, that's bullshit. I reported 426 bug/issues in WoD beta. I counted every single one of them I did as I had them pasted into a notepad. Alpha/betas are just publicity these days.
    Just a random thought and a little teasing. No offense

Quote Originally Posted by Roar-Powah View Post
    I'm curious;

The people who are getting these invites, do you have an active sub?
    I do have an active sub, however I've been using wow tokens for several months now.