Thread: Beta invites

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skulltaker View Post
    I'd find it interesting to know: Everyone who got invited, do you have an active subscription?
    Yes, but I've been paying with WoW-Tokens for months. Same for my husband, but he has no invite. Difference: I have pre-ordered Legion on my two accounts, he has not.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by McCrazy View Post
    Yes, but I've been paying with WoW-Tokens for months. Same for my husband, but he has no invite. Difference: I have pre-ordered Legion on my two accounts, he has not.
    I have legion deluxe pre-orderd, also got collectors ordered. lets hope i get in
    |i7-6700k| |GTX 780 FTW Edition| |16GB Corsair DDR4| |ASUS Z170-A|

Quote Originally Posted by throwaway-o View Post
    Maybe they want feedback from people who can actually objectively judge a product over people who will mindlessly approve and follow anyways?
    I have had an active subscription since EU day one, and I have been in every beta so far. In fact I've been in every Blizzard beta except Overwatch.

Must mean I'm doing something right ... right?
    (Even though I didn't report a single thing during the MoP and WoD betas)
    "You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist."
    Friedrich Nietzsche

Deleted
    I have an active sub, no tokens used and just got my invite (EU)
    I have been in every other beta as well and do my best to report every bug I find.

Sadly, I'm at work and the wait is killing me now.

Quote Originally Posted by Kneckt View Post
    I have legion deluxe pre-orderd, also got collectors ordered. lets hope i get in
    Seriously collector edition owners should get preferential treatment.
    I level warriors, I have 48 max level warriors.

Quote Originally Posted by throwaway-o View Post
    Maybe they want feedback from people who can actually objectively judge a product over people who will mindlessly approve and follow anyways?
    I have been giving feedback / bug reports in each Beta I play... That is the point of getting a Beta invite, is helping the devs with testing.

I really wish sometimes that Devs would just remove some access on peoples accounts if they don't provide feedback or reports. :S
    I'm a Kitsune! Not a cat, or a mutt!

You know, it's been a struggle making alpha vids without alpha access. lets see if I can continue the effort with beta
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

The thing that pisses me off is that people who couldnt give a shit, and know nothing about legion get a beta key and hardly play the game, yet people like me who play 70 hours a week or more dont get a beta key, really gets me going, god damn it, 4 people got invites from my guild today, me? nope sorry! If anything people who sit here and play the damn game and enjoy it, should be the first people they go to.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Fox View Post
    I have been giving feedback / bug reports in each Beta I play... That is the point of getting a Beta invite, is helping the devs with testing.

I really wish sometimes that Devs would just remove some access on peoples accounts if they don't provide feedback or reports. :S
    Funny thing ... Sometimes just playing the game is enough.
    "You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist."
    Friedrich Nietzsche

No invite here... I am in eu though, dont know if they send in eu already...maybe the first wave of beta invites is only in NA..
    The trick of selling a FFA-PvP MMO is creating the illusion among gankers that they are respectable fighters while protecting them from respectable fights, as their less skilled half would be massacred and quit instead of “HTFU” as they claim.

is the wave over? I imagine the EU wave might continue from Ireland perhaps. Or France.

Deleted
    Anyone gotten invites in the past 30 minutes? *Curious*

Deleted
    I'm in.

Active account, EU (France), MM Archi killed (in case it matters).

Didn't get in this time too Which really sucks, bored to death with WoD and betas are awesome, everything is new and fresh, every boss is a new challenge, people don't know what to do, they learn the fights together... I was in Cata beta and it was one of the best times I had playing WoW, fingers crossed I'll get in Legion by Friday.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ExCeSe View Post
    Clearly says "wave" not "waves" >_< *insecure*
    Depending on the size of the wave not all invites go out at once, it's staggered and spread over an entire day.

Any EU ppl got invites yet?

7+ Year Old Account
    I Believe invites are still going out. Ion did specifically say invites will be going out over the next 2 days. So wed/thurs . keep spamming that refresh button!
    |i7-6700k| |GTX 780 FTW Edition| |16GB Corsair DDR4| |ASUS Z170-A|

Quote Originally Posted by Dakushisai View Post
    Depending on the size of the wave not all invites go out at once, it's staggered and spread over an entire day.

Not me, though I saw a couple of people a few pages back say them. People think wave over already?

Quote Originally Posted by Dakushisai View Post

Yeap, my wife got an invite.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Enny View Post

Sadly, I'm at work and the wait is killing me now.
    Well beta doesnt start on till tomorrow, so dont rush home.

Deleted
    Updated sig. I will bring the beer to the No Beta Club charter meeting...