Thread: Beta invites

10+ Year Old Account
    i'm at work but was able to check my account settings. Legion Beta Invite yaaaaaaaaay

The real question here is : anyone got the invite this past hour ?
    Are the invite coming slowly or it was just one wave ?

Quote Originally Posted by Kneckt View Post
    Like Right now? or did u just finally check
    I saw the note about a wave of invites going out on the front page like 20 minutes ago, checked my b-net, and there it was. I did not have it before then, at least not since I went to work last night.

Guys, beware that there are tons of trolls on the internet. Don't believe everything you see =D

To the new people invited today. What does your launcher say ? Does it say Beta: Legion ? I have been in the Alpha for quite some time and mine say Alpha: Legion still. Just curious to what yours say

Let's see how quickly the initial euphoria devolves into the usual no-beta saltfest. Some people are showing first signs already.
    (for the record, don't have an invite, don't need an invite)

Quote Originally Posted by Livevil View Post
    In how many hours does the beta supposedly start?
    35 hours, give or take. 11pm CEST/ 2pm PST tomorrow if everything goes according to plan.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganker View Post
    Guys do you think an active subscription will help me get beta invite?
    Its random by the looks of it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by snusrage View Post
    that moment when all 3 of my account got beta ........ LOL i knew blizz loved me
    I will sell you my soul for one of those accounts..

srs doe some people are ridiculously lucky :P

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinirlan View Post
    Neither, alpha finished, beta starts tomorrow 5 p.m. EST (10 p.m. GMT)
    Just opened up Alpha: Legion, and it has 3 offline realms- Beta Leveling realm 01/03 and Beta Max level PvP.

Quote Originally Posted by Tart View Post
    Just opened up Alpha: Legion, and it has 3 offline realms- Beta Leveling realm 01/03 and Beta Max level PvP.
    The first realm that opened when Alpha launched back in november was already called Beta Leveling realm 03, so nothing new here

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by snusrage View Post
    that moment when all 3 of my account got beta ........ LOL i knew blizz loved me

LOOOOL seriously there must be people out there sucking some Blizz devs dick or something. Being playing since Vanilla and never got an invite to any WoW beta, and this guy gets it to all 3 of his acounts <.<

Quote Originally Posted by rossfraney View Post
    I will sell you my soul for one of those accounts..

srs doe some people are ridiculously lucky :P
    the fact that this isn't an open beta is fucking ridiculous

Quote Originally Posted by Tart View Post
    I believe it still shows as Alpha cause there will be some patch before Beta officially launches tomorrow, its simply matter of "old" Alpha client.

Deleted
    It will still show alpha until blizzard brings up the servers again.

Can anyone say whether or not you need an active subscription? I have just been logging in once a month or so because there feels like nothing for me to do, but i don't want to waste a coin if i don't need a subcription to be offered the beta.

Alpha: Legion showed up in launcher.

6:00AM EST on 5/11/16

See you guys in the Beta!
    i9 9900K | Aorus Z390 Master | 32GB DDR4 | 2080 Ti | LG-UK650W

7+ Year Old Account
    what are the chances of an oceanic player getting one

Deleted
    can anyone actually confirm that you get an e-mail to go along with your beta invite?

Quote Originally Posted by Gray View Post
    Can anyone say whether or not you need an active subscription? I have just been logging in once a month or so because there feels like nothing for me to do, but i don't want to waste a coin if i don't need a subcription to be offered the beta.
    I got invited to the alpha about a month and a half ago. No active sub. Not raided higher than Highmaul heroic. Not even killed the last boss. And i hadn't played since like 3 weeks after tanaan got released.

So you do not need an active sub. Its random.

Deleted
    Most people didn't get an e-mail, best to just check the launcher or your bnet account.