Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    so flabber jacked that transmog is the reason for people not making friends..

But must say i hope this project does gain more hype so it can give blizzard some insentive to start up locked / old style servers.

Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    There's a thread already discussing transmog and they've yet to identify a single real negative consequence of transmog so good luck with justifying that point.
    You choosing not to see the reason doesn't mean it isn't there.

Looks like the rules haven't been updated in a while to encompass all the horde posts :X
    No Monks, Death Knights or Shamans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Deleted
    I too like projectsoda. I mean sixty , also just a note you're saying the game is dead because of those things whilst you still play it. Are you a necromancer , sir?

Quote Originally Posted by Adramalech View Post
    Is this a new trend or something? Did some famous youtuber or streamer say this and now people parrot it too? Because it sounds stupid as hell.
    Yeah, Sodapoppin was blaming transmog and other nonsensical stuff for "killing" WoW while on the brink of tears and with a shaky voice in one of his vids.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninji
    "lets loose quik" is the only alliance pride I am aware of

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duano View Post
    I havent had this much fun for a long time. Project Sixty is awesome. People are accualy talking to each other and grouping up for stuff. I accualy know who some people are now that we've played few dungeons togather. I can now honestly say, that LFG, flying mount and transmog killed the game.
    What on earth are you talking about? How does transmogging have anything to do with interacting with other people and/or having fun?!

This has to be the weirdest (read: dumbest) thing I have read so far this year.
    The grass is always greener - The times were always better

Quote Originally Posted by Cariboulou View Post
    Yeah, Sodapoppin was blaming transmog and other nonsensical stuff for "killing" WoW while on the brink of tears and with a shaky voice in one of his vids.
    Isn't he always on the brink of tears with a shaky voice?
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Quote Originally Posted by Cariboulou View Post
    I enjoy Sodapoppin's content from time to time - but the level of pure hate and vitriol for retail wow is becoming tiresome. We get it, you dont like it.

I'm really glad that those taking part in project 60 feel like they are getting something out of it, and that the OP is making friends, but this echo chamber of hate has to stop.

If I was a WoW dev and I would read all the rave about private vanilla servers and projects like this... I would resign because every single thing they added to the game has made the game loose appeal. When is Blizz finally going to get it? Revert the changes instead of thinking of new things! QoL f#cked the game up, revert.

Quote Originally Posted by Duano View Post
    I havent had this much fun for a long time. Project Sixty is awesome. People are accualy talking to each other and grouping up for stuff. I accualy know who some people are now that we've played few dungeons togather. I can now honestly say, that LFG, flying mount and transmog killed the game.
    Who would have guessed if you found a bunch of like minded people and all got together, people would talk and do things together. Not exactly proof of anything. Once again, players who actively seek to create\find a community inside of wow, do so. The ones who just wait for the community to pop up in their lap, don't.
    Last edited by Mad_Murdock; 2016-05-11 at 11:33 AM.

I made friends at level 100, you made friends at level 60. Whats the difference?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    I have no idea what this thread is about.
    It is one of the mysteries of life. Nobody does.

What is this?

Frostmourne - Oceanic project sixty guild name Exodus
    Last edited by Eironn; 2016-05-11 at 09:37 PM.

Deleted
    No, it's none of those features that "killed the game". It's people not WANTING to talk to other people.
    You are in a guild where people want to talk to people and big surprise: they are.

It's the same thing as with coop-games. They can be shitty as dixi but since you are playing it with your friends they are still fun.

10+ Year Old Account
    This sounds absolutely fucking terrible...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    Transmog ruined the game? What? Now you guys are just picking random stuff and complaining about it. It's getting silly.
    It's my understanding that one of the wow youtubers (Soda?) recently made a rant vid about how mog is TOTALLY ruining the game... and so the clueless hipster sheep are now parroting it. There's even a 30+ page thread regurgitating pretty much the same argument ("I can't see the gear now, so I can't tell if anyone is good or not without inspecting, baaw").

Bleat bleat.

Quote Originally Posted by Rurts View Post
    It's my understanding that one of the wow youtubers (Soda?) recently made a rant vid about how mog is TOTALLY ruining the game... and so the clueless hipster sheep are now parroting it. There's even a 30+ page thread regurgitating pretty much the same argument ("I can't see the gear now, so I can't tell if anyone is good or not without inspecting, baaw").

Bleat bleat.
    Yeah, becasue looking like a colorful clown in your mix of tier 1, 2 and 2,5 was great!
    Morons.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    Yeah, becasue looking like a colorful clown in your mix of tier 1, 2 and 2,5 was great!
    Morons.
    Did you look like a clown only because of the mix? or was it because the look of the gear was horrible even without the mixing?

Seriously? Why do people think transmog killed the game?
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy
    People just want to be bullies without facing any sort of consequences or social fallout for being a bully. If you declare X as a racist/sexist/homophobic/etc. person you can say or do whatever you want to them, ignoring the fact that they are a human.