Thread: Beta invites

Let the barrage of whine and cries about not being in beta begin.

"I've been playing since 'nilla and never cancelled a month..."

"I'm a PvP God and no Beta..."

"My brother's best frien'ds Aunt twice removed cleans the toilets at Blizzard and I still haven;t gotten my invite..."

WoW Player since 2005, buy every Blizzard game. Have never gotten into a WoW beta except for MOP annual pass. Really grinds my gears.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kneckt View Post
    Yeah i did that with WoD too , but that was a key not an account, cost me 50$ same as WoD , pocket change so worth
    Dam you got an Account for 50$ the Accounts i see cost 100-600€

Got in this morning. Fiancée didnt. This would be the forth beta for me (wrath, mop, wod and now legion)

Question to all you hoping to get into beta. And please seriously think about it, Are you just wanting to play Legion so bad that you're willing to burn yourself out on beta so when it hits live you're bored in 3 months and will complain? Or are you actually going to test your class give the best feedback you can, help iron out bugs, and not play what's OP in the beta? If you're just looking for something to play you should honestly go to G2A.com and pick up a game for cheap that will tie you over untill pre-patch. If you have no plans on helping with the actual testing you're doing more harm than good.
    "Last time I checked, Cain didn't bludgeon Abel with a Gameboy; Genghis Khan didn't have an Xbox Live account; and Hitler didn't play Crash Bandicoot." -- Tommy Tallarico

I only liked Beta access when it was a new, yet to be released game. Not so much a game in progress, as it doesn't really accomplish anything. Like, it's all wiped and you could spend that time actually working on your main account. However, since this really is reinventing several specs that I play, i'd be more likely to give it a sold go vs just dicking around in alpha. At least for those specs.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Quote Originally Posted by Mukor View Post
    Question to all you hoping to get into beta. And please seriously think about it, Are you just wanting to play Legion so bad that you're willing to burn yourself out on beta so when it hits live you're bored in 3 months and will complain? Or are you actually going to test your class give the best feedback you can, help iron out bugs, and not play what's OP in the beta? If you're just looking for something to play you should honestly go to G2A.com and pick up a game for cheap that will tie you over untill pre-patch. If you have no plans on helping with the actual testing you're doing more harm than good.
    it's more like I've waited (and paid money for) a decade to play a god damn demon hunter and now they are all "hurdur no open beta like literally every other fucking company in existence" or at least a god damn buy in like they did for overhype, not like blizzard even listens to the feedback they are given

- Kappa 10/char

Deleted
    I'm a tester through and through with any beta I play (sadly, none have been Blizzards). I would like the beta to get a feel of any changes and additions to my class, zone testing, dungeon testing and reporting any bugs I find along the way. All I can do however is just sit and hope.

Deleted
    I want to try the new DK, test it to see if there are bugs, so my spec won't feel weird or bad when it hits live. I'm probably not going to play as much as I'd play on wow, because it's beta, but I really want to know what I'm going to play when Legion is out, because I can never set my mind on a specific class until I try everything.

7+ Year Old Account
    Anyone got a Beta club sig?
    |i7-6700k| |GTX 780 FTW Edition| |16GB Corsair DDR4| |ASUS Z170-A|

Playing the game is testing.
    "You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist."
    Friedrich Nietzsche

dont leave us we need people in the club...

I've lost PSD file somewhere :/ Will try remake it, when I will get beta

10+ Year Old Account
    I assume I got in? If it's still showing as Alpha in launcher? It wasn't there yesterday.

So I'm at work and the launcher here says

http://i.imgur.com/xMYWdEX.png

I'm not sure if it's real since apparently Alpha is going down.. confuse-town

Anyone know?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Airbag888 View Post
    So I'm at work and the launcher here says

http://i.imgur.com/xMYWdEX.png

I'm not sure if it's real since apparently Alpha is going down.. confuse-town

Anyone know?
    Alpha client = beta client
    |i7-6700k| |GTX 780 FTW Edition| |16GB Corsair DDR4| |ASUS Z170-A|

10+ Year Old Account
    Atm im just spamming F5 on every Site to see if i got in or if there is any new Beta Key Giveaway

Deleted
    If it says Alpha in your launcher, means you got beta invite. I just got it a few hours ago.

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Are you guys in Europe.. Cause I'm in the USA.. Are they inviting people in the usa