Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    On Horde, it will probably be my Blood Elf frost DK, which is my main on Horde since 2011.
    On Alliance, it is likely to be my Night Elf feral druid but I could decide to main my Night Elf hunter (which I will need to switch from survival to marksmanship).

I have no real interest to main (and maybe even to level) a demon hunter.

The most fun spec as long as i am open to the theme of it. For instance I'm never going to main a priest, I just can't connect. I like nature stuff or wicked magics.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Disc is pretty fun now imo, though its damage output desperately needs buffing.

Shadow is terribad and i will gladly give props to anyone who can actually tolerate getting that spec to 110.

7+ Year Old Account
    Paladin, been my main since TBC

Signature by Serryn

So many "I'm playing X cos i've always played X" posts. How about some "I'm switching to Y because of ABC"?

Quote Originally Posted by Rurts View Post
    Affli lock. Because that's my thing. Might be some wailing and gritting of teeth involved initially, but I'll adapt.
    How does anyone play affl lock in legion?

It's actually not a DOT class at all anymore, it's an abomination.

I'm playing unholy dk(never played dk before) because it looks extremely interesting, fun, and unique. You're like a commander of the scourge and a melee necromancer, really awesome.

Death knight was my favorite hero in WC3 multiplayer and I get to feel like one now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Death Knight, Because Death Knight.

No seriously, He's been my main since Wrath, no reason to change mains now.
    I'm just a fan of a brand new wiki: pcgamingwiki.com
    A one stop place to help you get your favorite PCGames not only running on your machine, fix issues you might have, find the latest patches from the developers or fans, and more.
    It's a brand new site, so help out by contributing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Washington state, united states of america.
    I've wanting demon hunters since I started getting obsessed with WoW lore back in wrath. I will main them no matter what and never look back. I will main them until the servers close permanently then I will main them on a private server that opens. Demon hunter in my heart always and forever. I mained demo lock last 2 expac cause it was the closest I get now I don't have to settle for "close" and FINALLY get what I've always wanted in WoW. Though I will still play all my alts to one degree or another as always. Blood tanking looks like its gonna be fun again, survival hunter, shadow priests, ret paladin (just for ashbringer) Shiny new druid forms (always kitty druid). But ya demon hunter will be my main-main no doubt about it. I always also has an alt main and I am unsure on that. I might stay warlock (new demo seems awesome) or melee hunter (finally) or dk just cuz I adore my DK. We'll see. I'll have to actually play all the specs to decide. Here's hoping for beta invite.
    Let's get 1 thing straight, I'm not

Quote Originally Posted by serendipity11 View Post
    I've wanting demon hunters since I started getting obsessed with WoW lore back in wrath. I will main them no matter what and never look back. I will main them until the servers close permanently then I will main them on a private server that opens. Demon hunter in my heart always and forever. I mained demo lock last 2 expac cause it was the closest I get now I don't have to settle for "close" and FINALLY get what I've always wanted in WoW. Though I will still play all my alts to one degree or another as always. Blood tanking looks like its gonna be fun again, survival hunter, shadow priests, ret paladin (just for ashbringer) Shiny new druid forms (always kitty druid). But ya demon hunter will be my main-main no doubt about it. I always also has an alt main and I am unsure on that. I might stay warlock (new demo seems awesome) or melee hunter (finally) or dk just cuz I adore my DK. We'll see. I'll have to actually play all the specs to decide. Here's hoping for beta invite.
    I didn't quite catch that, so you're kind of thinking about trying a Demon Hunter?

On a more serious note; I too, will be playing one, Enha fanatic here, but just not feeling it in the Alpha, and having a lot of fun as a DH, plus I get to tank again. Enha you will be missed :'(

10+ Year Old Account
    Washington state, united states of america.
    Quote Originally Posted by Manu9 View Post
    I didn't quite catch that, so you're kind of thinking about trying a Demon Hunter?

On a more serious note; I too, will be playing one, Enha fanatic here, but just not feeling it in the Alpha, and having a lot of fun as a DH, plus I get to tank again. Enha you will be missed :'(
    I know a lot of people will be maining demon hunter just like they did with death knight but I don't care... Few people have the passion I do about demon hunters. Few will stick with it and even if they do the more the merrier....
    Let's get 1 thing straight, I'm not

Quote Originally Posted by serendipity11 View Post
    I know a lot of people will be maining demon hunter just like they did with death knight but I don't care... Few people have the passion I do about demon hunters. Few will stick with it and even if they do the more the merrier....
    I'm not disagreeing, I'm actually agreeing, I've always been a big fan of DHs, even more so after the Illidan novel. My only problem with the class, is the souls mechanic, it fits, but I don't like not being able to heal myself unless I kill something (lack of in demand recovery), but that's because I've mained a Shammy for most of my time.

Most likely I will stick with destruction. I do have other classes at 100, but nothing feels quite as good as warlock. I will try Demon hunter though, as it seems fun

Deleted
    Enhancement shaman, cause Enhancement shaman since 2007 and will never change

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dexx View Post
    So many "I'm playing X cos i've always played X" posts. How about some "I'm switching to Y because of ABC"?
    Would love to reroll, but the thing is, done so much on that main, special stuff etc, that makes it too hard to leave it all behind. Think that goes for most people.

7+ Year Old Account
    Survival (gnome) Hunter. Been waiting for far too long for this.

deviantART
    Simple Armory EU
    Simple Armory US
    Lodestone

10+ Year Old Account
    since i have stopped raiding, i dont know what my main will be, but chances are high its going to be my resto shaman

Deleted
    I can't decide yet before I have experienced the new playstyles between different classes.

But I think I am going for a Melee this time. Maybe Warrior or Rogue.

10+ Year Old Account
    My new main will be a healer. I'm debating which I can live with,theme-wise,and stick with it. I'm traditionally DPS. I feel more badass as a DPS,and like how that feels,but Healing classes don't feel that way to me.

Forever shaman, main alt will be lock, then prob have most of the other healers for pvp eventually

I got alot of choices

Warrior - Fury and Arms (Could tank)
    Paladin - Ret
    Mage - All Specs
    Rogue - All Specs
    Hunter - BM or MM
    Shaman - Elemental (Maybe Enhancement)
    Druid - Balance or Feral

I've mostly mained Warrior, Elemental and Ret. It will most likely be my Warrior, but I am open for choices if the Warrior doesn't feel right.