Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Lillpapps View Post
    Actually we don't. "King Varian fell and the Alliance retreats back to Stormwind" does not equal "We buried his dead corpse and was 100% sure he was dead". Warcraft heroes / villains have survived what looks to be mortal wounds before.
    Exatly, no body, no death. Nevermind the whole Easter Egg in the Stormwind Cemetary where The ghost of Tiffin is crying next to the spirit of Lo'gosh/Goldrinn. said it before and I'll say it again, there's something more going on here. It's got that same vibe as Alextrasza and Korialstrasz's draconic conversation post Wrathgate.
    Last edited by Treno; 2016-05-10 at 11:41 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    Holy fuck. If we banned everyone that simply posted for attention-whoring purposes half the site would go dark.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Treno View Post
    Exatly, no body, no death. Nevermind the whole Easter Egg in the Stormwind Cemetary where The ghost of Tiffin is crying next to the spirit of Lo'gosh/Goldrinn. said it before and I'll say it again, there's something more going on here. It's got that same vibe as Alextrasza and Korialstrasz's draconic conversation post Wrathgate.
    Good point, wouldn't she have been happy to be reunited with her lover in the afterlife like when Jack and Rose meet again in the final scene of Titanic?

Quote Originally Posted by Treno View Post
    So... You're telling me theres a chance!?

Perma-ban for not using spoiler tags. You don't have to be in the forum to see this it shows up on the main page. Pretty sure this was meant to troll.

Quote Originally Posted by Punks View Post
    it was on the fucking fron page...didnt even look in this forum. Think before you speak.

fucking OP

- - - Updated - - -

you do know that recent posts pop up on the front page right? You can take back your words now.
    Everyone who posts here because of that is responsible for putting it back there leaving it to be seen by more people.
    If they really cared about that they would inform a mod instead.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by aethermachine View Post
    Perma-ban for not using spoiler tags. You don't have to be in the forum to see this it shows up on the main page. Pretty sure this was meant to troll.
    Will you accept a ban yourself for putting it back up there with your post?

His life should have ended the same way it started, a fucking death battle with a legion crocodile

Quote Originally Posted by Chitika View Post
    No, the Alliance counterpart to the respective Horde character always dies offscreen. Nazgrim and Admiral Taylor for example.
    Didn't we kill Nazgrim ourselves in SoO raid?
    Also, Varian counterpart is Garrosh

Quote Originally Posted by greeeed View Post
    Didn't we kill Nazgrim ourselves in SoO raid?
    Also, Varian counterpart is Garrosh
    He's saying that while the death of a Horde character is a featured story. The alliance is shut away out of sight because that would mean developing time for the Alliance...
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

10+ Year Old Account
    This is as good of a death as a warrior class character deserves in this lore. Hes literally one of the weakest, in terms of power, major lore figures in the game. In all reality, a pack of fel hounds would easily kill him if he were alone. or a pack of any unnamed demon, much less the strongest minions of the Legion.

We have no context as to how Varian dies. Its likely he dies in the cinematic at the Broken Shore, to which several people have said is a massive heartstring-tugger.

Lets see what happens to him on screen before we start wishing what would've happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Mister J View Post
    We have no context as to how Varian dies.
    I suspect a "stray" arrow from Sylvanus. xD

Quote Originally Posted by Master Chief View Post
    Actually we do

"After a long battle, King Varian fell and the Alliance retreats back to Stormwind. His funeral was held in Stormwind Keep, with every leader of the Alliance and countless mourning citizens attending. The Alliance leaders discuss their future and Anduin is crowned King of Stormwind. Before he met his end, Varian had given the letter he wrote to Anduin to Genn Greymane, but Genn could not bring himself to face Anduin and had an adventurer deliver it in his stead"
    I thought that letter ended up in the sea along with the pauldrons, the compass and the rest of the bits & pieces in his satchel? I could swear he rolls it up, seals it and stuffs it into the satchel?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyptheria View Post
    I thought that letter ended up in the sea along with the pauldrons, the compass and the rest of the bits & pieces in his satchel? I could swear he rolls it up, seals it and stuffs it into the satchel?
    only the compass and pauldrons sank, you can clearly see the satchel still on his waist when he emerges from the water.

Quote Originally Posted by Master Chief View Post
    only the compass and pauldrons sank, you can clearly see the satchel still on his waist when he emerges from the water.
    Ahh ok. Well since that's the case, how did the letter survive? The ink was still fresh.

Quote Originally Posted by Dyptheria View Post
    Ahh ok. Well since that's the case, how did the letter survive? The ink was still fresh.
    Magic bags....you know, like the ones we use to carry 5 full sets of armor so we can swap out for whatever spec the raid needs?

10+ Year Old Account
    Magtheridon should've granted him a merciful death.

Quote Originally Posted by Noradin View Post
    Everyone who posts here because of that is responsible for putting it back there leaving it to be seen by more people.
    If they really cared about that they would inform a mod instead.

- - - Updated - - -

Will you accept a ban yourself for putting it back up there with your post?
    I don't think you get the concept of banning...

Dick head title, don't try to defend dick head title.

Quote Originally Posted by SirCowdog View Post
    Magic bags....you know, like the ones we use to carry 5 full sets of armor so we can swap out for whatever spec the raid needs?
    "My eyes are open."

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayperos View Post
    Or maybe just be a considerate player? Not hard to mark the thread title it has spoilers in it. Specially the death of a major character, I mean wow.
    You've come into a forum discussing the Legion Beta, which are almost all going to exclusively contain spoilers, and complain about seeing spoilers?
    Sylvanas didn't even win the popular vote, she was elected by an indirect election of representatives. #NotMyWarchief