Thread: Beta invites

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyrja View Post
    Oh my god..

Did this just happen ?

Quote Originally Posted by Propheteu View Post
    Did this just happen ?
    A couple min before I made the post around 20min ago.

Deleted
    is it visible at account management as well for everyone who got in?

/joins #NoBetaClub FeelsBadMan

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyrja View Post
    A couple min before I made the post around 20min ago.
    Gives us hope that its on going still

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Wattmate View Post
    Possible they trying to spread the impact of loads of people downloading the same time. Still nothing here
    Would affect nothing since beta isn't even up yet. Opens 10 PM UTC(11 PM UK, 00:00 EU Server Time) / 5 PM EST on Thursday.

Quote Originally Posted by Tehterokkar View Post
    Would affect nothing since beta isn't even up yet. Opens 10 PM UTC(11 PM UK, 00:00 EU Server Time) / 5 PM EST on Thursday.
    Not talking about game latency just server bandwidth dishing out the 30gb client.

Deleted
    I'm playing since TBC and I never got an invite to a WoW Beta.
    Even when I had the MoP annual pass, I got the beta 2 weeks after everyone else did, because they "ran into trouble when trying to add the beta to my account".
    I think that's why they never choose me... Those Starter Editions (WoW1, WoW2, WoW3 in US Region) were all PTR accounts if I'm right, they just changed them when tried to add the MoP Beta (but I'm not sure now...).

15+ Year Old Account
    Just checked my launcher...in! Very excited, good luck everybody, see you on the Broken Isles!
    "Can't you see this is the last act of a desperate man?"
    "We don't care if it's the first act of Henry the Fifth, we're leaving!"

Deleted
    YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSS i didnt get in. .....................

I have played WoW since vanilla and this is the first time I have ever gotten a beta invite. Makes me suspect they are either sending out a TON of beta invites this time around or something else strange has happened because my luck is NEVER this good. I am sure there are those of you who agree with me.....Either way I am pretty happy about it. I hope those of you who have not gotten an invite yet do actually receive one soon! GL!

Deleted
    never lucky bois, never lucky..... i havnt ever gotten in in shit

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixy View Post
    I'm playing since TBC and I never got an invite to a WoW Beta.
    Even when I had the MoP annual pass, I got the beta 2 weeks after everyone else did, because they "ran into trouble when trying to add the beta to my account".
    I think that's why they never choose me... Those Starter Editions (WoW1, WoW2, WoW3 in US Region) were all PTR accounts if I'm right, they just changed them when tried to add the MoP Beta (but I'm not sure now...).
    Double check that WoW1 World of Warcraft : World of Warcraft PTR account, click on it and it might be Legion (that's how mine looked). Or just check the Battle.net client.

Quote Originally Posted by Dainasty View Post
    is it visible at account management as well for everyone who got in?

/joins #NoBetaClub FeelsBadMan
    Yea

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by IamPyres View Post
    I have played WoW since vanilla and this is the first time I have ever gotten a beta invite. Makes me suspect they are either sending out a TON of beta invites this time around or something else strange has happened because my luck is NEVER this good. I am sure there are those of you who agree with me.....Either way I am pretty happy about it. I hope those of you who have not gotten an invite yet do actually receive one soon! GL!
    Congrats man ! Enjoy the beta :3

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mukor View Post
    Question to all you hoping to get into beta. And please seriously think about it, Are you just wanting to play Legion so bad that you're willing to burn yourself out on beta so when it hits live you're bored in 3 months and will complain? Or are you actually going to test your class give the best feedback you can, help iron out bugs, and not play what's OP in the beta? If you're just looking for something to play you should honestly go to G2A.com and pick up a game for cheap that will tie you over untill pre-patch. If you have no plans on helping with the actual testing you're doing more harm than good.
    I actually, *desperately* wish to test and provide constructive feedback on my main, a holy priest, ever since BlizzCon. Whether healers in particular will be worth a dang solo in open world content may make or break the expansion for a lot of people, directly or indirectly. I could be wrong, yet I don't recall seeing anyone providing feedback on the healer leveling experience, or how we do in open world content at 110...

15+ Year Old Account
    seems i got in
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

I feel very lonely in the no beta club, feels like everyone got in but me! *crys*
    Battletag: Chris#23952 (EU)
    Warlock

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinirlan View Post
    For all those who left "No beta club", enjoy :P
    thx
    realy realy realy sad

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Avikur View Post
    I feel very lonely in the no beta club, feels like everyone got in but me! *crys*
    I'm here too. Don't feel bad. I don't ever get into anything, so I'm not expecting to get into this one either.