Oh, does that mean there is finally a release date? Whee, I need to finish my DA:I goty replay then before that .

http://www.gry-online.pl/S013.asp?ID=97962

90 new quests, around 30 hours of gameplay, 14000 lines of dialogues, 40 locations, 12 brand new mutations, 100 new armor pieces, 30 new weapons, 20 new types of monsters, max lvl in NG+ is 100...its just short summary of the new leak of expansion informations.

Sorry that site is in Polish, but You can throw the text into google translate

Deleted
    Sure would be great if CDPR had released this information to the public instead. You know, if they cared about fans.

They probably will when they announce a release date.

30 hours man, damn. Can't wait.

Deleted
    Well steam already did that for them. So we already have the information they are going to "reveal" unless they bring out something big, which i doubt.

Blood and Wine teaser

Quote Originally Posted by Nehezbegar View Post
    http://www.gry-online.pl/S013.asp?ID=97962

90 new quests, around 30 hours of gameplay, 14000 lines of dialogues, 40 locations, 12 brand new mutations, 100 new armor pieces, 30 new weapons, 20 new types of monsters, max lvl in NG+ is 100...its just short summary of the new leak of expansion informations.

Sorry that site is in Polish, but You can throw the text into google translate
    There's a max level?

Deleted
    The cap is currently lvl70.

Deleted
    and new screens:

oh, and steam achievements requirements that leaked some time ago hints that there will be some kind of "base building"(probably you will get your own vineyard to develop)

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.gamespot.com/articles/wit.../1100-6439663/

Pretty awesome mini review from Gamespot on the expansion. The reporter got to play through about 3 hours of the expansion with a Dev. HYPE

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)

Some of gameplay. Looks really good.

10+ Year Old Account
    picked up the expansion pass. Playing through heart of stone now and lookin forward to the new one too!

10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    Wtf is with that unicorn horn? XD
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

Obviously part of the quest, can't wait for it to release

HYPE.

Also that fight in the barn is from the '' A night to remember '' trailer, no? So the city he was riding towards at the end is pretty much confirmed Toussaint.

They have just confirmed that there will be no more expansions or dlc's for the Witcher 3. They are done with expansions/dlc's. Nice.
    Source: http://www.gram.pl/news/2016/05/11/p...e-bedzie.shtml - you can use google translate :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellravager View Post
    Wtf is with that unicorn horn? XD
    Oh, you know what's coming.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Quote Originally Posted by Slaughty8 View Post
    They have just confirmed that there will be no more expansions or dlc's for the Witcher 3. They are done with expansions/dlc's. Nice.
    Source: http://www.gram.pl/news/2016/05/11/p...e-bedzie.shtml - you can use google translate :P
    They did say they were going to shift their focus to Cyberpunk after this. At best we might see some patching post-launch and that's it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fuck... I don't know whether to play Blood and Wine or Fallout 4's Far Harbor first... decisions, decisions.

Quote Originally Posted by Poppincaps View Post
    Fuck... I don't know whether to play Blood and Wine or Fallout 4's Far Harbor first... decisions, decisions.
    Probably the one that's a significant expansion and not a cheap cash in... /shrug

Then again I think I remember you being a big fan of fetch quests?