Thread: Beta invites

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixy View Post
    They probably want to get in some people who stopped playing during WoD. They test Legion, they love it (maybe) and they come back for Legion release (maybe).
    They are in for a bitter aftertaste then because that will be an extremely small percentage that will actually end up buying legion because of a beta. They'll probably lose more loyal players about them not getting into the beta than they'll gain by giving quit players a beta invite.

Quote Originally Posted by rossfraney View Post
    When you say "just o.O"?
    Probably to prove that invites are still going out, and there is still a slight glimmer of hope that us No Beta Club Plebeians can get in.

Quote Originally Posted by Gulharum View Post
    Source?

/10char
    Front page "Update (12:15 AM EST): SOME beta invites are going out. Check your launcher. "

10+ Year Old Account
    Washington state, united states of america.
    Quote Originally Posted by Merkader View Post
    After 6 or 7 Hours of pressing F5 here and on the Battle.net Site it think its enough for today
    Result still in the no Beta Club and need to wait for instant Giveaways because i have absolutly won nothing in giveaways my hole live

Let the Salt rise
    Same... Might take a LOOOOOONG nap and see if I have in when I awake.
    Let's get 1 thing straight, I'm not

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Forde View Post
    Probably to prove that invites are still going out, and there is still a slight glimmer of hope that us No Beta Club Plebeians can get in.
    They said invites over the next two days, since it's manually flagged that means they probably aren't even halfway yet.

Quote Originally Posted by rossfraney View Post
    When you say "just o.O"?
    I checked yesterday after the Twich-thingie. And there was nothing there, when I checked just now (after work) they had added "Alpha: Legion" to my account in the Launcher.

Last edited by Nelle; 2016-05-11 at 05:04 PM.

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixy View Post
    They probably want to get in some people who stopped playing during WoD. They test Legion, they love it (maybe) and they come back for Legion release (maybe).
    considering my legion alpha invite has strongly contributed towards me not wasting money on purchasing Legion, if this is their plan, it probably needs some work

10+ Year Old Account
    Welp, my signature is apparently still valid as of my lunch break. Here's to hoping when I get home I have something to be happy about. xD

I wish I could actually legitimately get into any of the WoW Betas...aside from Mists I really haven't had much luck. I got Overwatch in February (which was nice I admit - thanks Blizz!) but my friend has been in Cata, WoD, and now Legion (Alpha) as well as the first wave of Overwatch. I think being his friend is making me saltier than I would normally be.
    “The rains have ceased, and we have been graced with another beautiful day. But you are not here to see it.”

10+ Year Old Account
    Ugh.. ofcourse nothing

10+ Year Old Account
    Washington state, united states of america.
    Quote Originally Posted by Forde View Post
    Bliz has implied that a LOT of waves are going out. But how much idk. But if not wave 1, maybe wave 2...
    Let's get 1 thing straight, I'm not

Deleted
    Blizzard can sick a duck. They send invites to people who don't even play and us that endure the shitstorm that WoD is dont even get a invite. Sick a duck Blizzard !

Quote Originally Posted by Madeupname999 View Post
    For all those who didnt a get invite just be patient anyway you should be thankful cause we all know tomorrow when beta opens its probably gonna be a absolute fucking fiasco of crashes, restarts que times prolly other shit just like any other beta.
    I got no time to play tomorrow, and with Doom on Friday and Homefront and Far Habour next week I'll probably not play the beta for a few weeks. So don't worry about me.
    "You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist."
    Friedrich Nietzsche

Played since vanilla and never had a beta invite, will Legion break the streak? Nothing so far!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nofunallowed View Post
    Played since vanilla and never had a beta invite, will Legion break the streak? Nothing so far!
    This could be your time though!
    “The rains have ceased, and we have been graced with another beautiful day. But you are not here to see it.”

Deleted
    Played since vanilla,only got beta invite in WOTLK...so my guess is it's totally random and i'm unlucky =( but hey atleast i got betas for starcraft, which i never played in my life

Ive been unsubbed for a while, got an invite. Can i still play?

Complete Scrub here. Got in today.

Booyah

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nokster View Post
    Played since vanilla,only got beta invite in WOTLK...so my guess is it's totally random and i'm unlucky =( but hey atleast i got betas for starcraft, which i never played in my life
    Wrath is the only expansion I got a legitimate beta invite, and it was near the end sadly. I was able to get a Blood Elf DK to about level 78 before things got wiped. It was actually really fun to try out the new class before the game released. Aside from running into a couple of bugs which I reported I didn't get to do too much testing sadly.

Maybe that's why I haven't gotten in since? o.O

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodtista View Post
    Yep you sure can!
    |i7-6700k| |GTX 780 FTW Edition| |16GB Corsair DDR4| |ASUS Z170-A|

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodtista View Post
    Yup, just download it and play. It requires no subscription.