Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Athor View Post
    I supported my claim, now you need to prove it false. God you are dumb.
    Yeah that not support for:

""The liberal media go up to everyone in the queue and ask them what they do for a living, and everytime one of them answers pilot, surgeon, accountant etc, they turn off the camera and move on the the next guy, until they find a construction worker who left school at 15, then they interview him."

You can continue to name call or support your claim. I will assume you will continue to do the former.
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

Quote Originally Posted by Pangean View Post
    Yeah that not support for:

""The liberal media go up to everyone in the queue and ask them what they do for a living, and everytime one of them answers pilot, surgeon, accountant etc, they turn off the camera and move on the the next guy, until they find a construction worker who left school at 15, then they interview him."

You can continue to name call or support your claim. I will assume you will continue to do the former.

Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    Only explanation I've ever gotten that was reality based came down to "he says he hates what I hate".
    "Don't you hate pants?!"

Yeah thats why you find republicans in congress making shitload of money and they dont know the difference between climate change and a snowball

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jakeic View Post
    "Don't you hate pants?!"
    I always think of when Homer ran for sanitation commissioner.
    "I hate the public so much! If only they'd elect me, I'd make 'em pay!"
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

7+ Year Old Account
    You are asking someone to prove a negative and you are speaking of others being dumb?

Again you haven't supported what you claimed: "The liberal media go up to everyone in the queue and ask them what they do for a living, and everytime one of them answers pilot, surgeon, accountant etc, they turn off the camera and move on the the next guy, until they find a construction worker who left school at 15, then they interview him."

So show the media going up to folks asking them what they do for a living and moving on till they find a construction worker. You can't becasue you made it up.
    Last edited by Pangean; 2016-05-11 at 05:23 PM.

so being a xenophobe is being well educated? By the way, "give back america to the americans", is a popular phrase I hear/read when Trump is involved. Its a fair point, but where are all going to go? Those 300m+ people need a big place. Oh I know, they could go up to alaska and leave america to the real americans, the natives

You are asking someone to prove a negative and you are speaking of others being dumb?

Again you haven't supported what you claimed: "The liberal media go up to everyone in the queue and ask them what they do for a living, and everytime one of them answers pilot, surgeon, accountant etc, they turn off the camera and move on the the next guy, until they find a construction worker who left school at 15, then they interview him."

So show the media going up to folks asking them what they do for a living and moving on till they find a construction worker. You can't becasue you made it up.
    Prove the video doesn't support it. They do exactly what i said the media do, only interview the people that make him look bad. They cut the interview like i said and even apologized that they didn't get the racist they were looking for!

Are you saying my claim is false? So liberals are all dumb cos i have a video of liberals being interviewed and every one was stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Noradin View Post
    They likely equated "better educated" with "their education has cost more money". I very much doubt they tested them on their education and knowledge.
    If you're going to go by that measure you'll have as many intellectual people on either side, regardless of degrees. Gender studies doesn't necessarily gain one any knowledge over anything other than being a victim.

Based off your response, you must hate poor people who don't get an education. As long as they vote how you want, they're victims, when they vote against you, they're stupid people that need to stop breeding, amirite?
    Last edited by Narwal; 2016-05-11 at 05:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Spiel View Post
    so being a xenophobe is being well educated? By the way, "give back america to the americans", is a popular phrase I hear/read when Trump is involved. Its a fair point, but where are all going to go? Those 300m+ people need a big place. Oh I know, they could go up to alaska and leave america to the real americans, the natives
    Right wingers always think being racist etc is ok

7+ Year Old Account
    Prove the video doesn't support it. They do exactly what i said the media do, only interview the people that make him look bad. They cut the interview like i said and even apologized that they didn't get the racist they were looking for!

Are you saying my claim is false? So liberals are all dumb cos i have a video of liberals being interviewed and every one was stupid.
    No your claim was: "The liberal media go up to everyone in the queue and ask them what they do for a living, and everytime one of them answers pilot, surgeon, accountant etc, they turn off the camera and move on the the next guy, until they find a construction worker who left school at 15, then they interview him."

Your videos do not show what you claim above. That is what I am saying.

No, they are not. At best they may have racked up attendance awards, but they clearly haven't learned anything.

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    Man I can't wait for this election. The butt hurt level in Gen-OT will reach epic fuckin proportions when Trump wins the election.

Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    Better educated because they have more money to afford, but not smarter.

And what a surprise, why would rich people not vote in Trump who obviously will pander to the upper class even more than Hillary would, who is already considered a corporate shill?

Aside from that: you can't buy yourself out of stupidity.
    $79k a year > rich

I'll just repeat what was said before you : "Lol okay buddy"

No your claim was: "The liberal media go up to everyone in the queue and ask them what they do for a living, and everytime one of them answers pilot, surgeon, accountant etc, they turn off the camera and move on the the next guy, until they find a construction worker who left school at 15, then they interview him."

Your videos do not show what you claim above. That is what I am saying.
    While I'm sure that's not the exact process. It's not hard for the media to show what they want to show and to exclude what doesn't fit their narrative. We see it all the time on a number of topics, and the media has not been shy in stating their case against Donald Trump. Nearly every opinionated piece on the news is against him, and even go as far as to attack his supporters. Stories lined up as factual typically have a slant against him as well. This is true for all media, not just left, not just right, all media have stated their stance against him via the people whos opinion stories they decide to run.

What the media has yet to understand is that their attitudes and actions against him actually grow his following. There is no negative story at this point that turns Trump supporters away from him because the media falls right in line with his narrative that it's them (he and his supporters) against the whole rigged operation (the politicians, the rich and powerful, the media). He confesses that he has been a part of it, and that he's ready to repent and use that experience to bring it all crashing down on their heads.

Quote Originally Posted by Stacyrect View Post
    Man I can't wait for this election. The butt hurt level in Gen-OT will reach epic fuckin proportions when Trump wins the election.
    You do realize no one gets more butt hurt than Trump, right? I can imagine this guy sitting on Twitter 15 hrs a day considering how much sh..t people will throw at him and Trump will respond to every last one of them?

Hold on, someone is claiming that average Trump supporter makes 79k annually? I didn't realize Georgia and Mississippi had made such a giant leap!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Narwal View Post
    What the media has yet to understand is that their attitudes and actions against him actually grow his following. There is no negative story at this point that turns Trump supporters away from him because the media falls right in line with his narrative that it's them (he and his supporters) against the whole rigged operation (the politicians, the rich and powerful, the media). He confesses that he has been a part of it, and that he's ready to repent and use that experience to bring it all crashing down on their heads.
    Which makes no sense what so ever... What repent? He has never admitted any wrong doing...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Narwal View Post
    While I'm sure that's not the exact process. It's not hard for the media to show what they want to show and to exclude what doesn't fit their narrative. We see it all the time on a number of topics, and the media has not been shy in stating their case against Donald Trump. Nearly every opinionated piece on the news is against him, and even go as far as to attack his supporters. Stories lined up as factual typically have a slant against him as well. This is true for all media, not just left, not just right, all media have stated their stance against him via the people whos opinion stories they decide to run.

While I disagree to the level of what is going on in the media in your first paragraph I agree with the second paragraph. It's not a good thing and why he can claim he could shoot someone and his fans would still support him. But those folks aren't the ones that will win him the election. It's everyone else he needs to convince and they won't be so oblivious to the stench surrounding Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    I always think of when Homer ran for sanitation commissioner.
    "I hate the public so much! If only they'd elect me, I'd make 'em pay!"
    "True, but someday I might be rich, and then people like me better watch their step."

10+ Year Old Account
    All the education in the world won't make someone care about anyone other than themselves. 9/10 people will vote for whomever they think best suits their personal interests and equate their personal interests to the interests of the nation. That's just how our current system works. Sucks to be us.
    "Believing something is not an accomplishment. The stronger your beliefs are, the less open you are to growth and wisdom, because “strength of belief” is only the intensity with which you resist questioning yourself. Listen to any “die-hard” conservative or liberal talk about their deepest beliefs and you are listening to somebody who will never hear what you say on any matter that matters to them — unless you believe the same. Wherever there is a belief, there is a closed door."