Thread: Beta invites

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarocket View Post
    While they won't change anything big they still want to see how the servers act with a representative sample of how WoW normally works, aka having a bunch of people doing a bunch of different things. They're trying to replicate what will happen when Legion is actually out. In addition, getting even just a few more people looking at things can really help out.
    Yea, this is literally a stress test nothing more. So at this point it makes zero difference who is inv'd overall.

Quote Originally Posted by Nelle View Post
    Me........ why would you need any other source?
    Cause you are neither a WoW dev or part of the QA team.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    Pity you can't upvote posts here.

Those of you whining about those below your "standards" getting it, grow up and show yourselves to actually be someone blizzard would want.
    You currently look like spoilt brats, exactly the sort of person they should be avoiding if they had that sort of control.

It isnt just you or those like you who play the game.
    As much as you may dismiss it, the content relevant to players who aren't you also matters, and is also needing feedback.
    Yeah, I honestly cringed reading through most of this thread because of the sheer childishness happening. Like, I've seen my niece and nephew who are 9 and 7 act more mature than this thread full of people who claim to be adults.

I don't think people even bother to read their posts before hitting the submit button anymore; the posts just read as "I want the toy because that guy isn't going to have as much fun with it!" with a little bit of fluff added to them.

and before the inevitable writing off of my opinion because I'm "inside looking out", I do not have Beta, I would love to have Beta, and I'm going to continue waiting patiently for Beta.

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    Can anyone confirm whether they have gained access within the last hour or so? It would be nice to know whether or not account flagging is still ongoing or if the "big wave" is already finished.
    Would also like to know this, so at least I'll stop tabbing out to check my launcher every 20 minutes ;p
    so Warlords of Draenor is /'woɹː.loɹːdz ʌv 'ɖɹæːn.oɹː/.
    I've always loved how in an attempt to make pronunciation through text easier to understand people have created a seemingly alien cypher for which few people without a degree related to language would ever been able to understand.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by HomeHoney View Post
    seems logical - you already want to play, why would you be first on the list over those they could use the beta as advertisement for?
    Well next time an expansion is coming out I'll make sure I stop giving money for them early enough just in case :P .

hi guies im lvl 22 in hots, i only play hots xD. what is this wow legion betaxD????

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyrja View Post
    keep pressing that f5 button. you will get Legion eventually!
    lol.. i know that eventually on august 30th i will get legion, since i already have digital deluxe Legion for over 2 months

Quote Originally Posted by SheepHunter View Post
    hi guies im lvl 22 in hots, i only play hots xD. what is this wow legion betaxD????
    How come you have a DK/paladin avatar if you only play hots.

Had Alpha. No Beta. Makes tons of sense.
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

Quote Originally Posted by Mifuyne View Post
    How come you have a DK/paladin avatar if you only play hots.
    i found a cool picture on googlexD

why do u have a hentai picture on a wowfurimxD

10+ Year Old Account
    Eh I've gotten into most of Blizzard's betas/alphas so far sooner or later, including Overwatch. I'm certain I'll get an invite in the next couple waves and check it out then and leave feedback accordingly.
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

Deleted
    Does anyone know, if they are still flagging accounts for beta?

Deleted
    They're losing my business at least. Just for the point of - we're rolling a dice instead of honoring and rewarding our fanbase for their loyalty and continued financial support. It's ridiculous to me someone who buys collectors edition Legion, blizzcon ticket, pays for WoW sub 3+ years straight can be ignored over someone who's had 2 months sub, but rolled 100. Giving beta keys out on the premise of RNG is ludicrous and more than insulting to the fanbase. How to lose business by disgruntling fans 101.

10+ Year Old Account
    Meh. Legion Beta doesn't start til Thursday. I'll check Thursday night if I got it. The next wave should be anywhere from a few weeks to a month from now anyways.

Blademaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mifuyne View Post

ur a dick bro go away im looking for help

Quote Originally Posted by TOOLDOOG View Post
    Well next time an expansion is coming out I'll make sure I stop giving money for them early enough just in case :P .
    what is early enough tho? that's the key, something they are not going to reveal im sure =P also, you would be missing out on playing a game you want to play for a gamble of playing an unfinished version of a game you already want to play? not logical =P

Quote Originally Posted by fc0712 View Post
    Does anyone know, if they are still flagging accounts for beta?
    No accounts have been flagged for Beta

It is still "Alpha: Legion"

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake

Quote Originally Posted by scarleterror View Post
    They're losing my business at least. Just for the point of - we're rolling a dice instead of honoring and rewarding our fanbase for their loyalty and continued financial support. It's ridiculous to me someone who buys collectors edition Legion, blizzcon ticket, pays for WoW sub 3+ years straight can be ignored over someone who's had 2 months sub, but rolled 100. Giving beta keys out on the premise of RNG is ludicrous and more than insulting to the fanbase. How to lose business by disgruntling fans 101.
    I here that they decide salaries at Blizzard based on RNG. LOL
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

Quote Originally Posted by SheepHunter View Post
    i found a cool picture on googlexD
    why do u have a hentai picture on a wowfurimxD
    Hentai is a term for a japanese animated show that involves sex.
    My picture is neither a animated show (it's a picture) and it does not involve sex.
    /rip

Quote Originally Posted by Sajobae View Post
    ur a dick bro go away im looking for help
    First place you should start is in the mirror

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake

Quote Originally Posted by Nekobe140 View Post
    Meh. Legion Beta doesn't start til Thursday. I'll check Thursday night if I got it. The next wave should be anywhere from a few weeks to a month from now anyways.
    By that time PTR is up, so unless you care deeply to level from 100 to 110 2 months before doing it all again then you can do everything you want on PTR