Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RippedLife View Post
    oh god my last spark of hope is gone
    aren't you busy playing chronos or something?

Quote Originally Posted by rossfraney View Post
    aren't you busy playing chronos or something?
    i spent the last few days looking through all of your posts trying to find something worthwhile to read, guess what: there was nothing.

i spent the last few days looking through all of your posts trying to find something worthwhile to read, guess what: there was nothing.
    Thank you to our good friend ross for wasting days of Ripped's time and keeping him too busy to waste ours.

Here is your internet trophy. Do the lord's work, man.

Savage... :P

My PTR account in account panel now says "World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor" where it just said "World of Warcraft" an hour ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Mystiik View Post
    My PTR account in account panel now says "World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor" where it just said "World of Warcraft" an hour ago.
    iirc they updated everyone's WoW to WoD.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yep me too

Deleted
    iirc they updated everyone's WoW to WoD.
    I had it earlier as well clicked it and it said WoD again. It's a glitch.

WTB beta access

I have a question, do you think the Alpha to Beta transition will be just that, or will there be some (big) update?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I guess we should start expecting the second wave to start in about an hour or so?
    god, i really hope im in that one.

Formerly known as Arafal

I guess we should start expecting the second wave to start in about an hour or so?
    Why? Any new info on a new wave?

It's not even confirmed if the current wave is over yet so why talk about a second wave ?

Yesterday they said Today and Tomorrow. Today is over, Tomorrow has started several hours ago. At about 1hr from now yesterday they started inviting.

Is there any Big update left? What big feature is still out? I guess they could release the rest of the garrison campaigns but beyond that it's all testing to get bugs out and a lot of tuning. I also hope they find a way to force us to do some focus testing on PvP because I am fairly afraid PvP will be a disaster balance-wise
    That and the Fleshed out Wardrobe system, as they keep saying it's not complete yet, and just little talent changes or w/e. My point was will it be basically a restart or do you think that it might be an actual patch.

10+ Year Old Account
    I pre-ordered Legion at the first chance presented and I still haven't gotten in #FurryHate #NoBetaClub

Quote Originally Posted by Shizari View Post
    I pre-ordered Legion at the first chance presented and I still haven't gotten in #FurryHate #NoBetaClub
    I'm a little sad the term 'Fursecution' has fallen out of favor.

Quote Originally Posted by emilylorange View Post
    I laughed more than I should have at that, thanks for that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by emilylorange View Post
    You almost made my spit my fucking drink out thanks

Got my invite a few hours ago got to be totally random as I haven't preordered legion and not subscribed pretty big download at 36gb though

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by azrielen View Post
    I can select Alpha: Legion on my launcher but it doesn't appear on my account page. I'm guessing that means I'm not actually in yet. Boo. XD

Edit: It even lets me install it. O.o Hmm. Well if nothing else i'll be PREPARED (tm).

Revenge of the Edit: I clicked on the WoW4: World of Warcraft PTR in my game accounts and it changed to a Legion one! I might be in? Tentative yay!
    I got the same on my account your in the beta and it should be flagged as beta when the servers go live tomorrow