Thread: Beta invites

Quote Originally Posted by Hyrja View Post
    Guys, I wasn't able to see my Legion beta on the account page, I made a ticket and they replied:

"For these changes to take effect on your Battle.net Account Management pages, you will need to clear the cookies and cache from your internet browser."

I did that and it popped up. Hope it helps for you!
    10 million cookies died tonight after your post.

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jochie View Post
    got alpha option on launcher since this morning, my gf on the other hand did not.

didnt have active subscribtion it expired 10 days ago for those who want to know
    I had 5 people on my friends list that didn't have active accounts since Wrath whom got Alpha invites. You didn't need an active account to get an invite. That's 5 out of 50 or so people that I know that still play this game that didn't even log into the Alpha. It sucks to hear for all those who didn't get an invite, but it happens.

Now of those 5 people, I know each one of them used to be very vocal about this game in the past. 3 of them helped me write guides, were active community members, helped run raids and organize events, as well as were very good testers for the PTRs and Betas in the past by posting countless bugs and constructive feed back. The other 2.. well they just were just some of the best in their classes and are professional testers. I get to see them every week at my job and they have no interest in coming back.

Quote Originally Posted by Thebadhunter View Post
    Can't tell if this is something thats true or a troll.. because youd be able to see it on the bnet client, no?
    Think it is aimed at people who check by logging into their account management and then F5 spam to hope and find the WoW2/3/4/5/6 license that says Public Test Realm Legion.

Guys, I wasn't able to see my Legion beta on the account page, I made a ticket and they replied:

"For these changes to take effect on your Battle.net Account Management pages, you will need to clear the cookies and cache from your internet browser."

Mine was listed as another WoW account. WoW4, I believe was mine. I clicked on it and it read PTR: Legion on the next page.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by FluFF View Post
    Think it is aimed at people who check by logging into their account management and then F5 spam to hope and find the WoW2/3/4/5/6 license that says Public Test Realm Legion.
    True, I have 3 accounts currently, *(sadly)* ; checking one t hrough the client currently and other 2 through management.
    Perhaps it is your imperfection that which grants you free will. That allows you to persevere against cosmically calculated odds. You prevailed where the Titans' own perfect creations have failed.

Can't tell if this is something thats true or a troll.. because youd be able to see it on the bnet client, no?
    It did popup in the launcher but not on the account page. Hope that clears it up :P

Is the Beta up yet for EU? It keeps disconnecting me.

Quote Originally Posted by lagmoose View Post
    Mine was listed as another WoW account. WoW4, I believe was mine. I clicked on it and it read PTR: Legion on the next page.
    Odd! My Legion Beta is also "WoW4" :O
    My PTR is WoW1. :S
    I don't have a WoW2 or a WoW3, lol.
    I'm a Kitsune! Not a cat, or a mutt!

7+ Year Old Account

Horde

Battleborn has really kept my interest in the lull. I'm still looking forward to getting a beta invite though!

7+ Year Old Account
    beta beta beta
    Last edited by Kneckt; 2016-05-11 at 09:38 PM.
    |i7-6700k| |GTX 780 FTW Edition| |16GB Corsair DDR4| |ASUS Z170-A|

Quote Originally Posted by Lillyth View Post
    Yes the servers are down; expected uptime is 2pm PST Thursday (not sure when that is for your area).

Quote Originally Posted by Cuddle Bat View Post
    Battleborn has really kept my interest in the lull. I'm still looking forward to getting a beta invite though!
    How is that game? Played the alpha; wasn't particularly thrilled or bored either way.

Quote Originally Posted by Kneckt View Post
    THE EBAY SELLER CAME THROUGH, WOOOO
    Out of curiosity; how much did you purchase it for? Seems so sketch lol

Deleted
    Posting this every few hours until I get beta

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lillyth View Post
    Is it Thursday yet? Maybe around 10pm to Midnight of Thursday? Then no, it is not.

Quote Originally Posted by Ajdhfh View Post
    He said 50 bucks, I want beta as much as the next guy but I find that a dumb price with around 4 weeks left before PTR comes up.
    But something is worth what someone wants to pay for it, even if you find a rock next to the road.

Quote Originally Posted by Ajdhfh View Post

It's sketchy anyway, since you know, it's illegal to sell and/or buy an account and all. :P

Deleted
    It could be true but just refrest your account it comes up there as soon as it hits you app and its easier to refresh with f5

Quote Originally Posted by FluFF View Post
    but I find that a dumb price with around 4 weeks left before PTR comes up.
    Do you have a single fact to back that up?

Wouldn't it be possible for the original owner to try and overtake the account again?

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lagmoose View Post
    It's sketchy anyway, since you know, it's illegal to sell and/or buy an account and all. :P
    To say the least.

You know Blizz does read these forums and will prevent you from ever getting into another Beta right? Not worth it.