Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ransath View Post
    @the OP - his tax returns are none of your fucking business.
    It is when he demanded others release theirs. ie Romney. I don't expect you to understand this.
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pangean View Post
    It is when he demanded others release theirs. ie Romney. I don't expect you to understand this.
    More than that, it's just standard practice for Presidential Candidates. If he doesn't want to release his tax return, that's his right, but the public will probably assume he has something to hide.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mifuyne View Post
    He should release his toupét back into the wild where it belongs.
    And risk it might breed and multiply beyond what we can control? No thanks, better to put it down before it start to leech of some other being that might be actually intelligent.

15+ Year Old Account
    He never LIED about a fucking thing - he said he would not release them UNTIL it the audit was over, that it was not a smart business move.

No wonder some folks don't like Trump, they can't even comprehend what he actually says, iinstead choosing to come to bullshit conclusions and using them to bolster their bullshit and incorrect conclusions.

@the OP - his tax returns are none of your fucking business.

- - - Updated - - -

"Hypocrite" is the #1 HALLMARK of liberal/progressives/democrats - it is what their entire ideology is founded on.
    The audit is over, and he made another excuse as to why he shouldn't release them. He lied. Stop making excuses for all of Trump's failings just because you like to bask in his false greatness.

Trump is the biggest hypocrite here buddy, and everyone can be a hypocrite. It's just the Trump supporters that are most egregiously guilty of it this time around. He's demanding that others bring jobs back from China, and yet all of his consumer goods are made in China, Taiwan, etc.

Trump has demanded that others release their tax returns, and now claims that his are "unimportant" now that the audit is over.
    Last edited by Cthulhu 2020; 2016-05-11 at 08:38 PM.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

As I recall the Hairpiece blowing pretty hard at Mittons and Obama, I see no reason for him to not.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reeve View Post
    More than that, it's just standard practice for Presidential Candidates. If he doesn't want to release his tax return, that's his right, but the public will probably assume he has something to hide.
    Yup. Interesting article on this very issue.
    http://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/12/up...x-returns.html

7+ Year Old Account
    He'll release them. To hold the gaming permits he does he has to be squeeky clean, Trump will be the most vetted president in history...

Why did Hillary hire firms to wipe servers and .gov/the US citizen's property, aka emails on her "private server"? I want to see those.

What about the Clinton foundation's fraud, which Trump still can bring a civil suit up about? You know donating to a "non profit" that funneled funds to Hildawitch? Oh yeahh he still can play that card.

For that matter, now where are Barry Soetoro's college records and birth certificate?

Quote Originally Posted by gypsybob View Post
    People releasing tax information is bad precedent. His financial affairs are a private matter, much like yours and mine.
    No they are not. infact all tax returns should be a public document just to make sure you can keep a record on people around you so they dont steal from the taxpayers by dodging taxes

Quote Originally Posted by Dsc View Post
    He'll release them. To hold the gaming permits he does he has to be squeeky clean, Trump will be the most vetted president in history...

Why did Hillary hire firms to wipe servers and .gov/the US citizen's property, aka emails on her "private server"? I want to see those.

What about the Clinton foundation's fraud, which Trump still can bring a civil suit up about? You know donating to a "non profit" that funneled funds to Hildawitch? Oh yeahh he still can play that card.

For that matter, now where are Barry Soetoro's college records and birth certificate?
    Well I mean Trump had a university that failed miserably.

15+ Year Old Account
    Didn't hire, and they're online for all to see.

Those were released as well.

Between the two candidates, one has some really bad convictions they're facing this year. And it ain't Hillary.

http://fortune.com/2016/03/08/trump-...abuse-charges/
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

7+ Year Old Account

Even if we take him at his word that the audit is preventing him releasing his most current tax records he is also refusing to releasing his tax records not under audit. SO he is avoiding being vetted.

Do gaming permits require the release of tax records to those vetting Donnie Deadbeat. If not it's noise from you. Not sure what the rest of your post has to do with Trump not releasing his tax records.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes he should but I would bet he won't. Doesn't want the public to see he isn't as rich/successful as he claims .
    "The Russians can't beat us at anything--they can't even feed themselves." Woody Hayes

He never LIED about a fucking thing - he said he would not release them UNTIL it the audit was over, that it was not a smart business move.

No wonder some folks don't like Trump, they can't even comprehend what he actually says, iinstead choosing to come to bullshit conclusions and using them to bolster their bullshit and incorrect conclusions.
    I'm sure you won't like the source, but: http://www.npr.org/2016/02/26/468278...-being-audited

"I will absolutely give my return, but I'm being audited now for two or three years, so I can't do it until the audit is finished, obviously," Trump said.

There is nothing preventing him from releasing his returns while being audited. No wonder some folks love Trump, they believe every word out of his mouth instead of taking the time to see if it's even true.

Deleted
    People releasing tax information is bad precedent. His financial affairs are a private matter, much like yours and mine.
    When he runs for president, he stops being a private person. The people have the right to know who they are electing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    Between the two candidates, one has some really bad convictions they're facing this year. And it ain't Hillary.

http://fortune.com/2016/03/08/trump-...abuse-charges/
    The thing with Trump U, that should irk his supporters, is that those allegations are not just coming from random supporters... but, those who believed in Trump enouph to give him money... While his current support wants to give him the country...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

On one hand, I don't really care about his tax returns. I just can't see a tax return ever being interesting. And who really - and I mean really, deep down in your ball sack - who really cares?

On the other hand, he has been such a dickrag about everyone else releasing anything that he can find time to cry about that it seems only fair.

And why do so many people from other countries, like you, continue to assert what should be precedent here in the U.S.?

The USA already has a precedent: presidential candidates release multiple years of tax returns to prove they are above the board and not going to misuse their power. Ever since George Romney released twelve years worth back in the 1968 election, candidates have done so to prove they have nothing to hide. Go read up on Spiro Agnew if you want a good example of why.

Fortunately for Trump, Bernie Sanders' own crappy behavior in this regard gives Trump good cover. Maybe Jane did Trump's returns, too.
    Help control the population. Have your blood elf spayed or neutered.

Quote Originally Posted by BrerBear View Post
    Fortunately for Trump, Bernie Sanders' own crappy behavior in this regard gives Trump good cover. Maybe Jane did Trump's returns, too.
    But Sanders did release his taxes. Don't go and pull a Trump and say "but it's not good enough, now I want this, too."

7+ Year Old Account
    It is disqualifying for a modern-day presidential nominee to refuse to release tax returns to the voters, especially one who has not been subject to public scrutiny in either military or public service. Tax returns provide the public with its sole confirmation of the veracity of a candidate's representations regarding charities, priorities, wealth, tax conformance, and conflicts of interest. Further, while not a likely circumstance, the potential for hidden inappropriate associations with foreign entities, criminal organizations, or other unsavory groups is simply too great a risk to ignore for someone who is seeking to become commander-in-chief.
    Mr. Trump says he is being audited. So? There is nothing that prevents releasing tax returns that are being audited. Further, he could release returns for the years immediately prior to the years under audit. There is only one logical explanation for Mr. Trump's refusal to release his returns: there is a bombshell in them. Given Mr. Trump's equanimity with other flaws in his history, we can only assume it's a bombshell of unusual size. - Mitt Romney

Quote Originally Posted by Grapemask View Post
    But Sanders did release his taxes. Don't go and pull a Trump and say "but it's not good enough, now I want this, too."
    Back on April 15, Sanders released only his full return for 2014, for which he already had revealed a partial return. Sanders promised at the April 14 debate to release this years' return, and the older ones, as well.

It's been a month. Sanders still hasn't delivered. It's not "pulling a Trump" to say one selected year is not enough. Sanders is hiding something.

Is it his wife's golden parachute from when she got fired from running Burlington College in 2011?
    His dismal charitable contributions?
    More data on the material participation Jane had on the Texas Low-Level Radioactive Waste Disposal Authority?

We deserve to know before the nominating is finished.
    Help control the population. Have your blood elf spayed or neutered.