Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pangean View Post
    Are you saying the other news sources you watch are saying he didn't say what he said today? Please list these sources.

Fox: Trump says he's unlikely to release tax returns before election
    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016...shortlist.html

"He told the Associated Press on Tuesday that he has no plans to release his tax returns before the November election. "
    http://www.nationalreview.com/articl...e-wont-release

- - - Updated - - -

Not heard that and it is a departure from what he had said he would earlier. But does it have a bearing on if I will vote for him? Not at all. No way would I vote for Hillary. I still think he should however, as it could be a issue which would keep those who are on the fence from voting for him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BrerBear View Post
    Fortunately for Trump, Bernie Sanders' own crappy behavior in this regard gives Trump good cover. Maybe Jane did Trump's returns, too.
    Sanders:
    https://berniesanders.com/press-rele...al-tax-return/

Hillary:
    https://www.hillaryclinton.com/tax-returns/

Ted Cruz:
    https://www.tedcruz.org/ted-cruz-tax-returns/

Kasich:
    http://www.cnn.com/2016/03/05/politi...-donald-trump/

Trump:
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    Not heard that and it is a departure from what he had said he would earlier. But does it have a bearing on if I will vote for him? Not at all. No way would I vote for Hillary. I still think he should however, as it could be a issue which would keep those who are on the fence from voting for him.
    Maybe we should let him have Hilary.

Some people need to learn their lesson the hard way.

Just move him to a Communist state. Maybe he will change his mind. That's the only way people like him will learn.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is he required by the law to do so? If not, then no, he shouldn't.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    Is he required by the law to do so? If not, then no, he shouldn't.
    Wow, you are fair for once.

I am impressed!

7+ Year Old Account
    So if it was revealed from his tax records that he wasn't a billionaire you would still vote for him? Or that it was revealed he owed large sums of monies to Goldman Sachs and Chase you would still vote for him. Or if it showed he actually made no real donations (despite his claims) to charities you would still vote for him?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Garian View Post
    Maybe we should let him have Hilary.

Some people need to learn their lesson the hard way.

Just move him to a Communist state. Maybe he will change his mind. That's the only way people like him will learn.
    Sorry sunshine Jill Stein voter here. We are both going to be disappointed in November. And which communist state do you recommend? And why?
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

Deleted
    So if it was revealed from his tax records that he wasn't a billionaire you would still vote for him? Or that it was revealed he owed large sums of monies to Goldman Sachs and Chase you would still vote for him. Or if it showed he actually made no real donations (despite his claims) to charities you would still vote for him?
    You should see those Trump crowds. Or do you need a Wiki link?

Go hide in a cave somewhere and let the rest of us deal with Hilary.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah he should, as soon as Hillary releases her wall street speech transcripts.

So.... never.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah. Not much decision there. None of those would be illegal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow, you are fair for once.

I am impressed!
    For once? You must have missed my other 11,992 posts.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

7+ Year Old Account
    You should see those Trump crowds. Or do you need a Wiki link?

Go hide in a cave somewhere and let the rest of us deal with Hilary.
    Wow there is a response that had zero to do with the post you were replying to. Not surprised.

it's just another attempt by the media to take him down

regardless of what he's affiliated with, he will come out and embrace it on the grounds that he is a business man, which is fine

what would not be okay is if something technically shady were to be revealed through the taxes and then he lies about it, which is what hillary would do.

we all know that trump has probably made some business deals that a lot of people would say are bad for others but at the end of the day he was a business man and as long as he is honest about why he did it (which he will be, watch the earlier republican debates regarding his donations to hillary) then i'm cool with it

i'd rather have an honest scumbag than a lying scumbag any day lol

he isn't really obligated to, but him being hypocritical about it is not the least bit surprising. he's a man of double standards, standards for him, and then everyone else.

Honestly...do we really care anymore? Like really?

I mean, look at our candidates. We KNOW caps, underline, bold, know that Hillary is in Wall Street's Pocket, and yet a good portion of the country apparently doesn't give a shit.

We KNOW that Trump is a big business, two-faced, lying, hateful douchebag...and yet a good portion of the country apparently doesn't give a shit.

Unless it shows something blatantly illegal (which it won't) there's literally nothing worth learning anymore except minor shit to poke with a stick. It's all just so pointless now. Hillary vs Trump, that's our choice...and literally no matter who wins 50% of America is going to hate the ever living shit out of the next president.

I just...don't fucking care anymore.

.... /rant I guess.

Trump has zero incentive to release his tax records. The people who support him are almost all ignorant fools, so no amount of information will change their minds. As for the people who oppose him,they have an unlimited supply of ammunition to use as to why they cannot stand him. All Trump cares about is his brand, and his brand can only be hurt by releasing them. Everyone will know he's not worth nearly as much as he said he was.

7+ Year Old Account
    Yeah. Not much decision there. None of those would be illegal.
    So it would be ok if he lied like that? Cool.

Quote Originally Posted by BrerBear View Post
    Back on April 15, Sanders released only his full return for 2014, for which he already had revealed a partial return. Sanders promised at the April 14 debate to release this years' return, and the older ones, as well.

It's been a month. Sanders still hasn't delivered. It's not "pulling a Trump" to say one selected year is not enough. Sanders is hiding something.

Is it his wife's golden parachute from when she got fired from running Burlington College in 2011?
    His dismal charitable contributions?
    More data on the material participation Jane had on the Texas Low-Level Radioactive Waste Disposal Authority?

We deserve to know before the nominating is finished.
    Why? It's pretty apparent Hilary will be getting the democratic nomination, Sanders has no reason to release them now.

10+ Year Old Account
    So it would be ok if he lied like that? Cool.

At least it would not be a lie which involved someone getting killed. Look, he is not my prime choice for a candidate, but I still think he is a better choice than Hillary. And I will repeat myself, why worry about him if most polls show him losing to Hillary?

Wait, are you saying Trump said something and later contradicted it? No!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    Why? It's pretty apparent Hilary will be getting the democratic nomination, Sanders has no reason to release them now.
    Trump shouldn't release his tax records, until Martin O`Malley releases his! /s
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi