Thread: Beta invites

Quote Originally Posted by Fuck View Post
    I pity the idiots who think they are hot shit for getting invited to test a dead game.
    I pity the idiots who go on forums for said "dead" games to talk shit

I've never gotten into a Beta, so I really don't hold my breath. As of right now, looks like no one I know has gotten in either.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Captnrex View Post
    I pity the idiots who go on forums for said "dead" games to talk shit
    You should pity yourself considering someone who hasn't played this game since 2012 got invited to the beta and not you.

I pity the idiots who think they are hot shit for getting invited to test a dead game. I haven't been subscribed to this game since Cataclysm and they have sent me invites for the 3 following ones-all of which I didn't even download.
    Why would you even waste your time to come here and make a post to upset other people? Get a life retard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jwtelesio View Post
    One of the biggest things for me to look forward to is all the old stuff being unlocked in the new transmog system. Like my Wrath pre-event tabard.
    That'll be really nice. My old r9 warrior has it and the BC pre-event one, as well as some of the old blacksmithing pieces and the like. Granted most of it looks like ass.
    Thanks for the ad-hominem; it supports your inability to support your argument.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rawklobster View Post
    Actually you can't post the link cause you're full of browntown. Just went on and there is no mention of said post
    https://twitter.com/BlizzardCS/statu...17086909386753

Going by wording I'd say this is the last invite wave before the Beta actually starts (tomorrow). Grats to all those that got in, and better luck next time to the rest of us.
    so Warlords of Draenor is /'woɹː.loɹːdz ʌv 'ɖɹæːn.oɹː/.
    I've always loved how in an attempt to make pronunciation through text easier to understand people have created a seemingly alien cypher for which few people without a degree related to language would ever been able to understand.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyrja View Post
    Why would you even waste your time to come here and make a post to upset other people? Get a life retard.
    With the casualization of this game, many retards were spawned. I find pleasure in putting said retards down.

I pity the idiots who think they are hot shit for getting invited to test a dead game. I haven't been subscribed to this game since Cataclysm and they have sent me invites for the 3 following ones-all of which I didn't even download.
    To me you sound pretty salty, meaning you want one of them invites for this "dead" game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Curdi View Post
    Time to take a shit and masturbate.
    Doing both at the same time might cause some backflow issues.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    To me you sound pretty salty, meaning you want one of them invites for this "dead" game.
    Anyone calling the game dead is best ignored.

10+ Year Old Account
    Because he's trolling for answers just like that one. He probably has never been invited to a Beta/Alpha, and is just trying to stir up more salt.
    so Warlords of Draenor is /'woɹː.loɹːdz ʌv 'ɖɹæːn.oɹː/.
    I've always loved how in an attempt to make pronunciation through text easier to understand people have created a seemingly alien cypher for which few people without a degree related to language would ever been able to understand.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Advocate Cheeks View Post
    Doing both at the same time might cause some backflow issues.

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone calling the game dead is best ignored.

World of Warcraft is now a game where the creators won't release the subscription numbers due to there being "other more accurate depictions of progress." What else do you need to know, you fucking clueless child?

So because of this forum post .. I checked my Launcher and .........

I'm in, it looks like. Third year running. But I don't feel all too thrilled, I've heard it's a disaster and it isn't like they'll listen about changing much anyway, they haven't the last two times. But I'll install it and look.

No beta access.

/sob

Quote Originally Posted by Insomlol View Post
    No beta access.

/sob
    Look on the brightside... Uh...

/thumbsup

Quote Originally Posted by Spiral Mage View Post
    So because of this forum post .. I checked my Launcher and .........

I'm in, it looks like. Third year running. But I don't feel all too thrilled, I've heard it's a disaster and it isn't like they'll listen about changing much anyway, they haven't the last two times. But I'll install it and look.
    ...A disaster? From what sources did you hear that?
    You'll see for yourself but still, not a single one of the streamers or Youtubers I follow, have deemed it a disaster...far from it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Shitposting here isn't anything new sadly. Most of these throwaway troll accounts are people who'd be devastated if anyone in their lives knew what a shitbird they were online.

To anyone else that got in, when did you apply for Beta? I opted in the very first few minutes it was available. I wonder if that had anything to do with it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganker View Post
    "Today's invites."
    Yes i guess thats good news i guess :/ good night no beta club until tomorrow night!

Quote Originally Posted by TheWorkingTitle View Post
    To anyone else that got in, when did you apply for Beta? I opted in the very first few minutes it was available. I wonder if that had anything to do with it.

I applied the first few minutes it was available as well and no Beta here. The struggle is real.

Quote Originally Posted by MostGraceNA View Post
    I applied the first few minutes it was available as well and no Beta here. The struggle is real.
    My condolences :[