Thread: Beta invites

Quote Originally Posted by Propheteu View Post
    Yes i guess thats good news i guess :/ good night no beta club until tomorrow night!
    We can hope together, friend.

10+ Year Old Account
    In the link below, should this say legion Beta if I got access? only noticed it saying Legion alpha today so Have i missed out?? confused!!

http://imgur.com/UzJl9Ys

Quote Originally Posted by aarro View Post
    In the link below, should this say legion Beta if I got access? only noticed it saying Legion alpha today so Have i missed out?? confused!!

http://imgur.com/UzJl9Ys
    It will say Alpha until tomorrow when they officially change it over to Beta.

10+ Year Old Account
    Washington state, united states of america.
    STILL_NO_BETA after my long nap... ugh..... I'll be the last one to get it... I have so much passion over legion and so the universe is intervening to make sure I don't get it...

I'll just keep going back to sleep until my magic rectangle says I have beta...
    Let's get 1 thing straight, I'm not

10+ Year Old Account
    When is blizzard launching wave beta keys for players ?
    War is deception, a game played best from the shadows!

Quote Originally Posted by serendipity11 View Post
    STILL_NO_BETA after my long nap... ugh..... I'll be the last one to get it... I have so much passion over legion and so the universe is intervening to make sure I don't get it...

I'll just keep going back to sleep until my magic rectangle says I have beta...
    Hey... I think I got into the WoD beta, now that I think about it. But it was at the end, around a month left of it...

I probably am not helping.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wish I could play Live or something but live is so terrible right now its unplayable... And I am stuck with nothing to do in this house. Besides sleep and sleep and eat and more sleep, and check for beta...

Why do I get the feeling that all those people that post screenshots from their launchers and account management sites are just acting like they don't understand, just to dangle the beta invite in front all others that didn't get it?
    All of them are like "Hmmm it says ALPHA here? What could that be? The alpha is over, why am I getting this ALPHA invite? It couldn't possibly be a BETA invite, could it?"
    You're so full of it...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandonovan View Post
    Hey... I think I got into the WoD beta, now that I think about it. But it was at the end, around a month left of it...

I probably am not helping.
    I got into WoD beta but I knew it'd be crap so I refused to play it. And o' and behold I was correct. I KNOW legion will be awesome. Every prediction on how well I'll like an expansion has came true...

Quote Originally Posted by dixar View Post
    Why do I get the feeling that all those people that post screenshots from their launchers and account management sites are just acting like they don't understand, just to dangle the beta invite in front all others that didn't get it?
    All of them are like "Hmmm it says ALPHA here? What could that be? The alpha is over, why am I getting this ALPHA invite? It couldn't possibly be a BETA invite, could it?"
    You're so full of it...
    LOL thats exactly what I was thinking! If you see Alpha: Legion popping up in your launcher it should make sense to you that you're in right?

10+ Year Old Account
    I wish I could get invited to Beta. I want to test things and give my feedback, I can't do that just by watching videos.
    I come across a quiet river, that wonders through the trees.
    I stare into its running waters and fall unto my knees.
    In resignation to the forest, that's held me for so long.
    I close my eyes and drift away into nature's evensong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuck View Post
    You should pity yourself considering someone who hasn't played this game since 2012 got invited to the beta and not you.
    I pity you, you quit all those years ago yet you're here, you obviously can't let it go.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mefistophelis View Post
    I wish I could get invited to Beta. I want to test things and give my feedback, I can't do that just by watching videos.
    I feel the same sadly beta basically means the time for any real feedback is gone. Going on ignore mode for 95% of everything except bugs those will only be 60% ignored.

No beta for me on EU. Blizzard please.

Apparently I'm in Alpha Legion, and I really wanted to be a Space Wolf.

Also I don't really want to spoiler anything so my testing will probably be limited to the new draw distance and wardrobe once character transfers happen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhrizzle View Post
    Apparently I'm in Alpha Legion, and I really wanted to be a Space Wolf.

Also I don't really want to spoiler anything so my testing will probably be limited to the new draw distance and wardrobe once character transfers happen.
    I will take that alpha from you then since you won't be playing it, especially since you won't be playing it right away... so no harm there...

Quote Originally Posted by serendipity11 View Post
    I will take that alpha from you then since you won't be playing it, especially since you won't be playing it right away... so no harm there...
    Too bad they are attatch to players accounts, and not redeemable codes. :P
    I'm a Kitsune! Not a cat, or a mutt!

Don't feel bad, not even The Doctor got into beta.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Fox View Post
    Too bad they are attatch to players accounts, and not redeemable codes. :P
    Meh... no one ever wants to share :/... what's annoying is a lot of my wow friends are like super offline (for like days) and they all probably got it cuz that's how my luck works...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mefistophelis View Post
    A lot want the same, to actually provide feedback and look for bugs/hacks to provide something for Blizzard; not just test everything out to have a headstart in Legion to know what specc/build/pet/class or anything else to use (what a lot of top guilds do, don't fool yourself you all provide feedback).
    It's pity that I have to rely myself on Youtube video's to actually see what's working/bugged/unfinished and I can't even provide feedback (because the forums are locked for you if you don't have a Key). Thanks again Blizzard ^^.
    This is just a PR stunt (just like the Alpha was) and it's a spit in the face for customers who actually provide feedback and give constructive critisicm compared to others who like to run around in Dalaran on a Spider Mount.
    Last edited by Mhyroth; 2016-05-12 at 12:00 AM.
    "If you are what you HAVE and you lose what you have, what then are you? But if you are what you ARE and you lose what you have, no man controls your destiny".