To be 100% clear the statue on top of the box did not come with it. That came with my DSIII collector edition
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    To be 100% clear the statue on top of the box did not come with it. That came with my DSIII collector edition
    My only gripe about the statue is that its smaller than the Faraam Knight statue in the DS2 Collectors Edition. Poor Lord of Cinder is just dwarfed by my other statue... =(
    SWTOR Friend Referral Code: http://www.swtor.com/r/kg3Sch

Quote Originally Posted by WarpedAcorn View Post
    My only gripe about the statue is that its smaller than the Faraam Knight statue in the DS2 Collectors Edition. Poor Lord of Cinder is just dwarfed by my other statue... =(
    Would love to get the lord of cinder statue but no way am I paying $400 for it lol
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Would love to get the lord of cinder statue but no way am I paying $400 for it lol
    ohhh, I'm referring to the one in your pictures, the one that comes with the collector's edition. I always referred to it as the Lord of Cinder...but I guess there is another statue with that title huh? XD

ohhh, I'm referring to the one in your pictures, the one that comes with the collector's edition. I always referred to it as the Lord of Cinder...but I guess there is another statue with that title huh? XD
    Yep.

http://www.gamestop.com/collectibles...amestop/129838

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol yeah...NOPE!

Also, having spent a fairly huge chunk of time PvPing, I ran into someone using a weapon I've never seen used last night. The Brigand Twin Daggers. I got my ass whooped! I just was not used to the Bloodborne style of aggression and mobility. I did some decent damage to her, and she chugged 3 Estus, but that was barely a personal victory because she dashed and drank while I was midswing to prevent a punish and stayed right in my face the rest of the time preventing me from drinking. I probably could beat her with some practice, but the style put my on my heels and I didn't even have a chance to figure it out. I wish I had the presence of mind to upload the recording off the PS4 afterwards.

Lol yeah...NOPE!
    Ya that statue is cool but if they think ill spend what my ps4 cost on it then they are crazy.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2016-05-10 at 09:13 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    People on ebay are mad, around £370 for the Yhorm statue, yeah fuck that shit...
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

10+ Year Old Account
    I was up way too late last night finishing up NG+ for the Achievement hunt, so when I groggily got up for work this morning I stumbled to the kitchen door to let the dogs out and noticed it was foggy. For a moment I wondered which boss I would be fighting next. =D

You know you play to much dark souls when:
    I was up way too late last night finishing up NG+ for the Achievement hunt, so when I groggily got up for work this morning I stumbled to the kitchen door to let the dogs out and noticed it was foggy. For a moment I wondered which boss I would be fighting next. =D

Real life is the hardest boss.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    Real life is the hardest boss.
    You're telling me! I'm fighting a Phalanx of Nameless Clients today. They are all buffed with Network Down and my Sunbro's are AFK. >_>;;

10+ Year Old Account
    And then when you let them in you panicked for a second because you thought Capra Demon might be around the corner.

http://kotaku.com/from-software-says...ois-1776079738

So From confirms that poise is working as intended and says pretty much nothing else. So we still have no idea what poise actually does and From has just successfully pissed off the internet all over again lol.

Honestly don't get why they would change something like that if it was consistent in previous titles.

They also seem full of shit since as they mentioned in the article people figured out how to turn it back on and said it was literally just turned off. I don't really mind it cause its not the kind of play I tend to go for, but such an odd thing to do.
    ..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.

Deleted
    "Your world has been invaded by your boss"

Soooo without high poise how do you deal with Estoc/Rapier R1 spammers?

Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    Soooo without high poise how do you deal with Estoc/Rapier R1 spammers?
    Pyromancy in an enclosed space.

take the first 2 hits, parry the 3rd and 1 shot them.

Really thought I was gonna like gotthard's but meh. The roll poke is nice but it doesn't feel great when doing it.

Just found onikiri though and thems are fun, though its awkward that they are better without an infusion. Maybe hollow would work but can't go that route
    ..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.