Thread: Beta invites

10+ Year Old Account
    I didn't pre-order on the account that got Beta, so I think it is completely random. Hoping to find a bunch of things to do bug reports on o.o

Quote Originally Posted by thunderinggolf View Post
    Invites are still going out i just got in within the past hour.
    I doubt there are any going out at this hour after it has been confirmed on their twitter account that the first wave of invites have finished.
    Last edited by Spices; 2016-05-12 at 01:26 AM.
    Perhaps it is your imperfection that which grants you free will. That allows you to persevere against cosmically calculated odds. You prevailed where the Titans' own perfect creations have failed.

Well all I'm saying is that I had been checking all day and had nothing. And then I just decided to browse the Legion Alpha forum and saw that I could post.

Quote Originally Posted by Thebadhunter View Post
    I doubt there are any going out at this hour after it has been confirmed on their twitter account that the first wave of invites have finished.
    Where was it confirmed on Twitter?

Quote Originally Posted by Topseykrets View Post
    Where was it confirmed on Twitter?
    https://twitter.com/BlizzardCS/statu...17086909386753

15+ Year Old Account
    The last time I didn't play for more than a week was november 2014 so yeah, it's not about activity either.
    Probably random.

Blizz Nethaera 15 minutes ago
    @Ylenaris: We've only just begun. We'll be bringing in people regularly as the beta progresses. Don't worry. It could happen yet!

A blue replied on a blog post about Beta going up that just released, this was a reply on someone saying '' no beta invite....'' and was posted 15 mins ago.
    It's vain hope but if you want to you can cling onto it till the day beta goes down.

Quote Originally Posted by FluFF View Post
    Or you know, its all totally random and the computer just picks out X amount of accounts out of the whole opt in pool. ( you know, the way it really works )
    nah you are so wrong.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by thunderinggolf View Post
    Invites are still going out i just got in within the past hour.
    Really they said todays wave has finished

Beta invites are done and over with. Wait for the next wave. I have personally never been invited to any of Blizzard's betas so I won't hold my breath. I pre-ordered Overwatch and didn't even get into their stress test weekend like a month ago. #NoBetaHope

Quote Originally Posted by FluFF View Post
    Blizz Nethaera 15 minutes ago
    @Ylenaris: We've only just begun. We'll be bringing in people regularly as the beta progresses. Don't worry. It could happen yet!

A blue replied on a blog post about Beta going up that just released, this was a reply on someone saying '' no beta invite....'' and was posted 15 mins ago.
    It's vain hope but if you want to you can cling onto it till the day beta goes down.
    He clearly means that this wave is done, hope you get into the next one whenever it is.
    Whaleshark /spits on your science.

Quote Originally Posted by Irefusetodie View Post
    Beta invites are done and over with. Wait for the next wave. I have personally never been invited to any of Blizzard's betas so I won't hold my breath. I pre-ordered Overwatch and didn't even get into their stress test weekend like a month ago. #NoBetaHope

He clearly means that this wave is done, hope you get into the next one whenever it is.
    I know this wave is done, I was just taking his post so some people would see that invites will roll out throughout beta so if they want to they can cling on their hope to get one.
    That's also what his post means, the '' we've only just begun '' part means that they just begun with invite waves that will last all beta long, not that they just begun invites for the day, I know that.

Good luck next time then...

10+ Year Old Account
    This thread died quickly. Bet everyone who didn't get in did a mic drop and slowly left the room.

Quote Originally Posted by boyzma View Post
    This thread died quickly. Bet everyone who didn't get in did a mic drop and slowly left the room.
    Yeah I know right? I've been consuming my time on Diablo and keeping this thread open on the other monitor to hope for a glimmer of some conversation while we wait for the next hint at the 2nd wave of invites.
    Perhaps it is your imperfection that which grants you free will. That allows you to persevere against cosmically calculated odds. You prevailed where the Titans' own perfect creations have failed.

So my bnet launcher has Alpha:Legion listed, but i didn't get an email and its not showing in account management, does anybody else have that going on?

10+ Year Old Account
    I've been in alpha for over a month and never got an email. If you have it in launcher...you're in....welcome

10+ Year Old Account
    Washington state, united states of america.
    I need something to distract me until I get beta or at least until the pre patch goes on the PTR...

I thought about trying lore-master but I might literally die of boredom... It needs to be something tolerable with some kind of reward and goal to reach at the end. Not something pointlessly annoying...

Idk... I need something to Quell this insane boredom...

It needs to be able to take at least a month or 2 without becoming intolerable and forcing my to quit. Something like the flying achievement would've been good but I already did that. Which is why I thought loremaster but idk If I can stand doing that... if I did I'd want to create a toon specifically for that and what race and class. If I'm gonna do loremaster it'll be to absorb myself into the lore not just get it done for getting it dones sake. So a race/class would have to have good story potential like tauren paladin, or night elf mage etc.
    Last edited by serendipity11; 2016-05-12 at 03:30 AM.
    Let's get 1 thing straight, I'm not

Don't mind me, I'll just be over here crying in the corner into my cheerios.

15+ Year Old Account
    Most likely will get in during the last wave like I was in WoD's beta...hopefully lol

also check your emails guys! i got beta invite email and it showed up on my launcher so heads up!