... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    It's parody......
    Hey who sings that? Yeah, lets keep it that way

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    LOL. That was great.
    Internet forums are more for circlejerking (patting each other on the back) than actual discussion (exchange and analysis of information and points of view). Took me long enough to realise ...

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    Hey who sings that? Yeah, lets keep it that way
    Meh,

At least some of your criticisms were about the superficial aspects of the video. To each their own.

10+ Year Old Account
    Meh,

At least some of your criticisms were about the superficial aspects of the video. To each their own.
    Joking aside I'm not a huge parody fan even if its "my side" but I'm weird like that.

10+ Year Old Account
    They should have picked a different song to parody. The overall flow and pacing of the lyrics didn't match the instrumental (or even come close to the original) this was really obvious with some of the fast spoken, slurred words that pop up throughout the song. 4/10
    The message of it did become a fair bit absurd at times and it caused me to take it even less seriously. SJWs should really stop that doxxing shit though, too many good people have lost a lot because of their witch hunts.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kapadons View Post
    I propose we establish everything west of the Rockies as PC-Ville. and everything east of the Mississippi river as bigot-on. Forcefully relocate people to their appropriate area so the rest of us can live a normal life in those happily boring mid-west states.

Could make it a reality TV show as to which area collapses first under the weight of its own stupidity.
    Maybe we should just have a war between the two, and see who comes out on top. They rule the new world order.

10+ Year Old Account
    Joking aside I'm not a huge parody fan even if its "my side" but I'm weird like that.
    I love forms of parody and satire. It channels people's negative emotions into making people laugh while at the same time taking a jab at whatever pissed off the creator.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve French View Post
    Maybe we should just have a war between the two, and see who comes out on top. They rule the new world order.
    Well, pretty apparent who would win that.

10+ Year Old Account
    I love forms of parody and satire. It channels people's negative emotions into making people laugh while at the same time taking a jab at whatever pissed off the creator.
    I think the only parodies I've ever enjoyed were Weird Als stuff just because they don't have weird political statements to make they're just stupid fun. Maybe he has though? Been years since I've seen the dudes stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve French View Post
    Just keep it the way it is: The civil-war on the internet that nobody in the mainstream knows about .

Polarization and extremism is getting worse as time goes on. Still though, the animosity in most gaming communities pale in comparison to the outside.

I actually kind of like it and hold no ill-will towards anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Teflonsavior View Post
    I think its sad for humanity and civilization that politeness isn't required anymore and that anyone offended by unacceptable behavior is just laughed at for being 'triggered'.
    You're feelings don't have rights
    You don't have a right to not be offended
    Being offended is not an argument
    You're feelings mean as much as mine, nothing
    You're privileged first world life was built on the backs of people willing to offend others

You are now enlightened

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    That was actually really really good. His voice is very nice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Welcome to the most pathetic era of SJWs and being PC to the extreme.

What a sad world we live in now...

Quote Originally Posted by Zolaris192 View Post
    You're privileged first world life was built on the backs of people willing to offend others

You are now enlightened
    I'm so triggered right now. I definitely have a raging trigger.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vastx View Post
    Well, pretty apparent who would win that.
    Right? Would be pretty sweet.

- - - Updated - - -

Just keep it the way it is: The civil-war on the internet that nobody in the mainstream knows about .

Polarization and extremism is getting worse as time goes on. Still though, the animosity in most gaming communities pale in comparison to the outside.

I actually kind of like it and hold no ill-will towards anyone.
    It's been leaking to the mainstream for awhile now though.

Quote Originally Posted by Zolaris192 View Post

You are now enlightened
    Not every country has a first amendment, in developed first world countries around the world you do not have the unmitigated right to offend.

You are now also enlightened......also triggered. Because if I say it first you can't say it back to me because it's you that's triggered and I'm controlling the narrative!.....I think? Can we get a referee in here to decide who's triggered please!?

Quote Originally Posted by Kapadons View Post
    I propose we establish everything west of the Rockies as PC-Ville. and everything east of the Mississippi river as bigot-on. Forcefully relocate people to their appropriate area so the rest of us can live a normal life in those happily boring mid-west states.

Could make it a reality TV show as to which area collapses first under the weight of its own stupidity.
    the bigots know how to live off the land. PC-villers will poison themselves with the first mushroom they eat

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Teflonsavior View Post
    I think its sad for humanity and civilization that politeness isn't required anymore and that anyone offended by unacceptable behavior is just laughed at for being 'triggered'.
    Big fucking difference between being polite and being afaid to say ANYTHING to ANYONE for fear you MIGHT offend them. Fuck their feelings. Live and let live, but get in my way and ill run you over.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinpachi View Post
    the bigots know how to live off the land. PC-villers will poison themselves with the first mushroom they eat
    But they'll end up shooting each other over the smallest disagreements

Quote Originally Posted by Kronik85 View Post
    Not every country has a first amendment, in developed first world countries around the world you do not have the unmitigated right to offend.

You are now also enlightened......also triggered. Because if I say it first you can't say it back to me because it's you that's triggered and I'm controlling the narrative!.....I think? Can we get a referee in here to decide who's triggered please!?
    Countries that don't have a first amendment arent a first world country. Just a modern third world country. Zolaris has it right.

- - - Updated - - -

But they'll end up shooting each other over the smallest disagreements
    Nah, they'll just get in drunken fistfights and have sexual relations with their...relation???

Quote Originally Posted by Jinpachi View Post
    Countries that don't have a first amendment arent a first world country. Just a modern third world country. Zolaris has it right.

- - - Updated - - -

Nah, they'll just get in drunken fistfights and have sexual relations with their...relation???
    Highly enlightened world view you got thar ^^.