10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaesebrezen View Post
    That build was compiled April 27th, which should've been before the first tuning pass happened. (may 6th)
    Here are the overrides I used to get our DPS numbers in:
    Code:
    override.spell_data=effect.303208.sp_coefficient=1.80000 
    override.spell_data=effect.303209.base_value=2500

override.spell_data=effect.3283.sp_coefficient=3.25000
    override.spell_data=effect.139174.base_value=1200

override.spell_data=effect.242.sp_coefficient=0.35000
    override.spell_data=effect.254257.sp_coefficient=0.35000

override.spell_data=effect.25010.sp_coefficient=0.60000

override.spell_data=effect.303382.sp_coefficient=2.40000
    I'm focusing on level 100 testing for now. Level 110 testing will come later.
    Vindicatum - US-Icecrown
    8/10M - 10hr raiding schedule

Twitter: @Tanned_
    Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/tanned_priest

I hate to say it guys but I told you so. Self Healing simply is not enough for the Shadowpriest to survive a pvp situation. It needs escape mechanisms.

Are you responding to anything in particular, or has harmful pony radiation caused a delusion?

Quote Originally Posted by Darth-Piekus View Post
    I hate to say it guys but I told you so. Self Healing simply is not enough for the Shadowpriest to survive a pvp situation. It needs escape mechanisms.
    You are correct if the entire game was double dps twos. Also, no class with escapes is doing well atm because of melee.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth-Piekus View Post
    I (even though I'm not in the alpha) disagree. I do concede to the fact that shadow needs a little more on the defense for PvP however I don't a "escape mechanism" is the correct answer here (Assuming our definitions of "escape mechanism" is the same. For me "escape mechanism" is stuff like blink,sprint, and CC breaks.) What I think we need is something more towards passive damage reduction, having MC talent usable in pvp and makes the target player /dance in place or just bring PH back. Any one of those would be enough in my opinion.
    Pokemon Shield
    FC: SW-6999-1982-1088
    Name: Awesome
    Always ready to battle!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theed View Post
    It is still there if you pick the Dominant Mind talent, and it is my favourite change of this expansion in terms of solo gameplay. It is really cool.

Good luck everyone with beta invites. Especially @Djriff and @Yvaelle
    No luck on beta invite, someone at Blizzard hates me apparently (or more accurately Ghostcrawler loved me, and he's gone QQ) - but the fools let my noob girlfriend in, so now once I'm back from my business trip I get to give it a whirl this weekend
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Well hopefully they keep handing them out

Meanwhile, Legion beta patch notes removes fun in twinking Timewalking, by removing old tier sets bonuses.
    No more time wasted in WoW.. still reading this awesome forum, though

Quote Originally Posted by Yvaelle View Post
    my girlfriend
    You just broke my heart.

Homophobia is so gay.

Quote Originally Posted by l33t View Post
    Meanwhile, Legion beta patch notes removes fun in twinking Timewalking, by removing old tier sets bonuses.
    Awww darn that does suck. Well as long as gem slots exist though..... That's the real source of time walking power.

Also to he honest old tier sets for shadow were already going to be a disappointment in Timewalking because so many were rendered useless with the loss of shadow orbs imo. We should be able to do the infinite mind bender though since that is from wod.
    Last edited by Kretan; 2016-05-12 at 11:40 AM.

No luck on beta invite, someone at Blizzard hates me apparently (or more accurately Ghostcrawler loved me, and he's gone QQ) - but the fools let my noob girlfriend in, so now once I'm back from my business trip I get to give it a whirl this weekend
    The only beta key that I ever received was Cata, and I was in the last ones to go out. #unlucky

Quote Originally Posted by Aeriel View Post
    The only beta key that I ever received was Cata, and I was in the last ones to go out. #unlucky
    This happened to me for Mop, won a beta key giveaway but the pre-patch was set to come out the following week :/

Quote Originally Posted by pixelated senpai View Post
    This happened to me for Mop, won a beta key giveaway but the pre-patch was set to come out the following week :/
    Ermmppp. It was MoP not Cata. I got one of the preorder keys, which went out right before the pre-patch. So, yeah, same here.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post
    You just broke my heart.
    Why's that?

Quote Originally Posted by Aeriel View Post
    I am in like... all betas (and often Alphas!) for all games and wow expansions

Except Legion...QQ

It's like legion is ignoring us mods Yva :C

Why's that?

I am in like... all betas (and often Alphas!) for all games and wow expansions

Except Legion...QQ
    Because I was in love with youuu.

Tho I hope you and Djriff get in the beta eventually. We need more priests. (obv not only you two, the others aswell)

Homophobia is so gay.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post
    Because I was in love with youuu.

Tho I hope you and Djriff get in the beta eventually. We need more priests. (obv not only you two, the others aswell)
    You can love me even with a partner...

... between two Priests, there is only Light *blows out candle* (*swoons for Eva Green in Kingdom of Heaven*)

I hope they put in more glyphs soon.....I'm pretty excited to see what they have in store for shadow after seeing some of the other options.

I want sha style coloring on my spells =O A sha white/black void torrent would hands down be the coolest looking spell in the game.
    Last edited by Kretan; 2016-05-12 at 05:23 PM.

Yvaelle is poly? Hmmm. Granted I have no roomto talk. *cough*

I appreciate that Ilir. However the priest community (and community in general) here on MMO-C is delightfully active. So even though i didn't have alpha and don't have beta, i feel like i've already done a lot of testing just on the amount of feedback/discussion we've had in this thread. I would still love it obviously, but kudos to everyone!