Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorgodeus View Post
    Had you been keeping up with the thread you would have seen the source. Someone else posted it, and I was quoting their source back to them.
    Still no source. I guess we're done.

You keep quoting it, yet can't post a link. It's easier than typing what you just typed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    liberalism is a right wing idealogy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by XangXu View Post
    The problem is also with perception. People who haven't been high or have been affected by the propaganda, have this idea that people who smoke are "lesser" or part of the "low class". These are he same people who don't understand how the drug is consumed in 2016. They just know what the 70s culture told them which was, "hippies and their devil herbs are bad".
    Anyone who uses a drug to intentionally alter their state of mind IS lesser.

Quote Originally Posted by Kellhound View Post
    I am well aware that it is. I drink about 6oz of beer over the course of 30+ minutes each Friday for the taste (craft beer sampling). I actually hate the feeling of being under the influence of alcohol. Why anyone likes that feeling is beyond me.
    Oh yes, a proper sampling of your fine craft beer after a long hard day at the office. Right after your game of golf at the country club. Your way of relaxing is so much more civilized then those disgusting lesser people who, hrm... "toke up" as it were.

I could argue all I want. I could throw studies at you. I could have people support me.

It doesn't matter. The drug will be legal in my country soon, and no matter how much you don't like it, or want it to be different, you are on the wrong side of history, and no amount of insults against me change that.

I say this with complete honesty, because I care about my fellow human beings...

People like you need weed the most.

I'm not saying anything else.

Anyone who uses a drug to intentionally alter their state of mind IS lesser.
    Let me take a look at your art and music collection.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh yes, a proper sampling of your fine craft beer after a long hard day at the office. Right after your game of golf at the country club. Your way of relaxing is so much more civilized then those disgusting lesser people who, hrm... "toke up" as it were.

I could argue all I want. I could throw studies at you. I could have people support me.

It doesn't matter. The drug will be legal in my country soon, and no matter how much you don't like it, or want it to be different, you are on the wrong side of history, and no amount of insults against me change that.

I say this with complete honesty, because I care about my fellow human beings...

People like you need weed the most.

I'm not saying anything else.
    It will be a cold day in hell before I used weed. I am sorry you feel the need to escape reality by altering you brain chemistry in this manner.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pipebomb View Post
    Let me take a look at your art and music collection.
    Im partial to Rembrandt and Mozart.

Im partial to Rembrandt and Mozart.
    Join Date Jul 2013
    Location Bank of the Columbia
    Posts 13,547

He's Mr. Vanderbilt from the simpsons

Quote Originally Posted by Pipebomb View Post
    He's Mr. Vanderbilt from the simpsons

I just feel privileged to post on the same forum as him. I never thought that a World of Warcraft off-topic forum would be filled with such sophisticated users.

10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date Jul 2013
    Location Bank of the Columbia
    Posts 13,547
    Wow, you can copy and paste! Here is your scratch and sniff sticker.

Wow, you can copy and paste! Here is your scratch and sniff sticker.
    Oh my thank you! Mmmm, it smells like the interior of your expansive car that I could never possibly own. I'll treasure this always.

Quote Originally Posted by urasim View Post
    Still no source. I guess we're done.

You keep quoting it, yet can't post a link. It's easier than typing what you just typed.
    Then don't come into a thread you are unwilling to read.

Yeah, if they have been smoking it, they stink. A lot of idiots still smoke it, and you only think people cant tell when you are high. But hey, if you cant face life without mind altering drugs, thats your issue.Thankfully I work at a place that is smart enough to do pre-employment drug tests so I dont have to work around potheads. Alas, I do have to put up with the rancid smell from an indoor grow operation by where I work.

- - - Updated - - -

And I am detached from reality, how?
    lmao he calls other idiots, then fails to realize how many people at his job smokes marijuana. and also thinks a drug test "weeds" out the druggies... lmao that ignorance is truly bliss eh

- - - Updated - - -

It will be a cold day in hell before I used weed. I am sorry you feel the need to escape reality by altering you brain chemistry in this manner.
    escape reality? is that what you think weed does? amazingly ignorant.

- - - Updated - - -

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh my thank you! Mmmm, it smells like the interior of your expansive car that I could never possibly own. I'll treasure this always.
    I'm sure you will.

Same as the first person to reply said,

There should be a limit in the blood stream which you can drive under, like we do with alcohol and breathalyzers,

Personally , I think both should be at 0

Weed helps me escape reality every day.

The harsh reality that i'm almost 20 hours into Dark Souls 3 and i'm just barely passed the Undead Village.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rotted View Post
    Same as the first person to reply said,

There should be a limit in the blood stream which you can drive under, like we do with alcohol and breathalyzers,

Personally , I think both should be at 0

Smoker and drinker here (in moderation) that agrees with you. With Uber and Taxis, and buses and soon to be self-driving cars. There is no excuse any more. Public transportation is better then regular transportation at this point.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by oxymoronic View Post
    lmao he calls other idiots, then fails to realize how many people at his job smokes marijuana. and also thinks a drug test "weeds" out the druggies... lmao that ignorance is truly bliss eh

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

It weeds out the stupid ones, the smart ones take a few days at work to figure out and fire at best.

You are intentionally changing the state of your mind be introducing a chemical to it, Not able/willing to enjoy life in other ways?

Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    It depends. For example, I can do somethings just as well, and other things not very well. Might also have to do with experience with it as well.

All in all, there should definitely be restrictions, since all people are different.

it will slow your reactions and make you more indifferent to the world around you, no matter who you are. marijuana and hashish drugs will be stored for a long period in the fat tissue of your brain..we are talking weeks and months, and will increase in cumulative steps for every time one use it. needless to say...anyone needing their motoric skills to do something will be very reduced by these types of drugs. and then we have not begun to talk about artificial weeds that are down right dangerous to use and come with all kinds of weird effects

It weeds out the stupid ones, the smart ones take a few days at work to figure out and fire at best.

You are intentionally changing the state of your mind be introducing a chemical to it, Not able/willing to enjoy life in other ways?
    Actually it was after I started smoking that I found myself doing things that I hadn't before. I was interested in new things and inspired to do more with my life. I attribute my decision to move to the city to work for a living due to me getting high for the first time.

I wrote and finished and RAN my first Pathfinder adventure after is started using the drug. I still work on these adventures today.

I was like you once. I had this irrational hatred for people who smoked and assumed all of the things you did. That they smelled, or were worthless in the work place, or didn't have their life together. But after I took the leap and I realized what it was all about, it was a different world for me. Suddenly it wasn't this foreign scary thing any more, and I understood perfectly why every day users didn't treat it as something as dangerous like booze.

People like Kellhound will continue using Booze and Coffee and Sugar yet always claim that weed is different.

It's amazing, it really is. It is literally defying fact and science.

It's like being religious.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    Instead of smoking weed you should really just git gud.
    5 days a week on 11pm to 7am shifts. Playing video games for me happens in small spurts in between when i'm not working, tidying up my space, or taking care of more important things.

Considering that I am a careful player in DS. I mean I try. I'm not very gud at video games at 32.

10+ Year Old Account
    Actually it was after I started smoking that I found myself doing things that I hadn't before. I was interested in new things and inspired to do more with my life. I attribute my decision to move to the city to work for a living due to me getting high for the first time.

I wrote and finished and RAN my first Pathfinder adventure after is started using the drug. I still work on these adventures today.

I was like you once. I had this irrational hatred for people who smoked and assumed all of the things you did. That they smelled, or were worthless in the work place, or didn't have their life together. But after I took the leap and I realized what it was all about, it was a different world for me. Suddenly it wasn't this foreign scary thing any more, and I understood perfectly why every day users didn't treat it as something as dangerous like booze.

People like Kellhound will continue using Booze and Coffee and Sugar yet always claim that weed is different.

It's amazing, it really is. It is literally defying fact and science.

It's like being religious.
    So basically you admit you do use it to escape reality and cant enjoy live without it. I pity you.

FYI, I drink decaf tea and avoid processed sugars as much as possible.