Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ati87 View Post
    GFTO yourself when you don't call it racism when the police and judges in the US actively aim to put more black people in prison. We already know this is the case since allot of states have already admitted to this and they promised to reform their system.

You create a downward spiral when you do racial profiling and put people in prison because of their race. it makes a huge difference if a person gets a community service or 1 year in prison, and when that happens on a massive scale you get what's happening in the US.

And then I will go back again to a study done last year, pick your news article because it's all based on the same research.

https://www.google.nl/webhp?sourceid...ochtone+daders

---------

The real thugs are the people defending this system, that support taking people's freedom away because of a difference in ethnic background.
    So you just move the goal posts from Muslims in Europe to blacks in the US? That is some grade A argumentation there chief. Wanna talk about Sunni discrimination of Shias in SA next to prove a point about muslim crime stats in Europe?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/bill-q..._b_658947.html

That´s from a quick google search, make of it what you want. There are numbers out there that highlight the differences, but i guess you will be handwaving it away as "biased" like you did with the link i provided when talking about how the swedish system is racist.
    Like you handwave massive muslim crime and all crime stats across western Europe with, but but racism?

- - - Updated - - -

Well they all had to commit the crimes first. Doesn´t change that the judicial system isn´t blind to race and/or background.
    They never have been. Doesn´t explain the massive presence in crime/welfare/unemployment stats. It´s not a small statistical anomaly in one or 2 countries that can be handwaved away with racism.

So if you don´t hear about it it doesn´t exist. Less harsher punishments - less media attention - less hearing about it. Nah, can´t be like that.
    What a load of horseshit.. So now it´s a media cover up? Not like how the media/police was covering up muslim crimes in Sweden?

And overall 99.6% of locals are respectable people compared to 99% of foreigners. The 44% to 56% numbers just look better if you want to stir up people.
    No thats not what the numbers say. You really don´t understand these stats in relation to size of population do you. It really is quite simple.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bantokar View Post
    Like you handwave massive muslim crime and all crime stats across western Europe with, but but racism?
    I never handwaved foreign crime rates. There however are no crime rates that can be contributed to certain religions.

They never have been. Doesn´t explain the massive presence in crime/welfare/unemployment stats. It´s not a small statistical anomaly in one or 2 countries that can be handwaved away with racism.
    Well first you have to explain what massive presence you´re talking about now, since you´re lumping together a number of different things that have different factors contributing to them.

What a load of horseshit.. So now it´s a media cover up? Not like how the media/police was covering up muslim crimes in Sweden?
    No, it´s not a cover up, it´s simply not interesting enough to report about. Because people, will use one of the standard lines like "yeah we have bad people too" or "can´t catch all the lunatics" and be done with it. It´s unbelievable easy for locals to brush off the harshest crimes if done by other locals but they get all riled up when a foreigner commits even some minor crimes.

No thats not what the numbers say. You really don´t understand these stats in relation to size of population do you. It really is quite simple.
    No that´s exactly what the numbers say, because i linked to those numbers. Though the article was in german.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

So you just move the goal posts from Muslims in Europe to blacks in the US? That is some grade A argumentation there chief. Wanna talk about Sunni discrimination of Shias in SA next to prove a point about muslim crime stats in Europe?
    I'm walking in circles with these racist rants..

It's the general argument in how minorities get discriminated when they get punished for crimes. Their have been multiply examples in how minorities get punished more often and harsher for the same crimes. The US is just 1 example, their have been links of the UK and Austria as well, I know about Netherlands but since they are just in Dutch I don't see the point in sharing it on a e

Issue is people like you taken crime statistics and then calling out specific minority groups, after politician, judges and police that are like-minded started stacking specific groups in prisons.

Finally what has Saudia-Arabia has to do with anything or Shia muslims? The discussion isn't about how Shias Muslims (like you actually cared about them) are all criminals, rapist or whatever. It's about how minorities are overrepresented when it comes to crime which frankly it's only because they get punished more often and harsher.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ati87 View Post
    I'm walking in circles with these racist rants..

It's the general argument in how minorities get discriminated when they get punished for crimes. Their have been multiply examples in how minorities get punished more often and harsher for the same crimes. The US is just 1 example, their have been links of the UK and Austria as well, I know about Netherlands but since they are just in Dutch I don't see the point in sharing it on a e

Issue is people like you taken crime statistics and then calling out specific minority groups, after politician, judges and police that are like-minded started stacking specific groups in prisons.

Finally what has Saudia-Arabia has to do with anything or Shia muslims? The discussion isn't about how Shias Muslims (like you actually cared about them) are all criminals, rapist or whatever. It's about how minorities are overrepresented when it comes to crime which frankly it's only because they get punished more often and harsher.
    Aplologists like you make me sick. Statistics are now racist and it´s all the systems fault. People like YOU are the reason we have this problem. Always making excuses and never adressing the core issues. Ohh it´s a media cover up, the judicial system is riddled with racists, the awfull white man keeping the poor man down.. Well maybe they are just criminal scumbags and that is the problem that needs addressing.. Hell there is a reason most of them are not even wanted back by their home countries, they send us all the worst of the worst. But noooo, I am sure the racists are just making up charges and jailing innocent people.

I'm growing weary of worrying about the global community when they make bad choices. We are seriously on the cusp of ww3 and for some reason the globalists are flooding our countries with people who aren't loyal.
    Last edited by Hooked; 2016-05-12 at 07:14 AM.

Deleted
    I never handwaved foreign crime rates. There however are no crime rates that can be contributed to certain religions.
    Actually rape stats are closely linked with a given faiths view of women and such, See India and western europes rape stats in regards to muslims. But I am sure you will do some mental gymnastics and make that go away.

15+ Year Old Account
    Aplologists like you make me sick. Statistics are now racist and it´s all the systems fault. People like YOU are the reason we have this problem. Always making excuses and never adressing the core issues. Ohh it´s a media cover up, the judicial system is riddled with racists, the awfull white man keeping the poor man down.. Well maybe they are just criminal scumbags and that is the problem that needs addressing.. Hell there is a reason most of them are not even wanted back by their home countries, they send us all the worst of the worst. But noooo, I am sure the racists are just making up charges and jailing innocent people.
    You´re right, it´s a conspiracy by waring countries to send us the worst of the worst. Does this really sound reasonable in your head?

Statistics aren´t racist, they show a fault in the system namely treating different people differently. By all means if you call that just then fine, but i´d call it unjust.

- - - Updated - - -

Actually rape stats are closely linked with a given faiths view of women and such, See India and western europes rape stats in regards to muslims. But I am sure you will do some mental gymnastics and make that go away.
    No, they´re not and i´ve already linked to that explaining the rape stats. However depending on the country there are different explanations. I will not deny the statistics, i will deny your reasoning behind it because that is based on heresay at best. But i´m sure you will come up with some mental gymnastics that show the link between faith and rape.

But you could explain the bolded part, because i don´t know what to make of that.
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Quote Originally Posted by Poppen View Post
    that fucking Merkel is a terrorist, she won't be satisfied until Islam has taken over Europe

[Infracted]
    Infracted for wrongthink

Deleted
    You´re right, it´s a conspiracy by waring countries to send us the worst of the worst. Does this really sound reasonable in your head?

Statistics aren´t racist, they show a fault in the system namely treating different people differently. By all means if you call that just then fine, but i´d call it unjust.

- - - Updated - - -

No, they´re not and i´ve already linked to that explaining the rape stats. However depending on the country there are different explanations. I will not deny the statistics, i will deny your reasoning behind it because that is based on heresay at best. But i´m sure you will come up with some mental gymnastics that show the link between faith and rape.

But you could explain the bolded part, because i don´t know what to make of that.
    No amount of judicial racism or prejudiced in western legal systems explain the massive overrepresentation of Muslims in crime stats, not even close. That is beyond reaching.

If you don´t see the correlation between hinduisms view of women in India and rape being a national sport or Islam and the massive increase in rapes and child molestations in the west, or in the ME, well that´s on you. keep sticking your head in the sand,.

You always seem to want to run around in circles on this subject. Deny factual stats and blame it all on the white man, media and racism. Facts prove you wrong every single damn day. I bet you don´t even live anywhere near these problems.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2016-05-13 at 03:50 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    No amount of judicial racism or prejudiced in western legal systems explain the massive overrepresentation of Muslims in crime stats, not even close. That is beyond reaching.
    As i said depending on the country there are different explanations for crime stats. You can´t simply compare them because reporting of crimes isn´t equal in every country of the world.

If you don´t see the correlation between hinduisms view of women in India and rape being a national sport or Islam and the massive increase in rapes and child molestations in the west, or in the ME, well that´s on you. keep sticking your head in the sand,.
    No i don´t see it, but you can always go ahead and present the correlation. I mean you have to have something to base this on. Like links, articles, statistics that highlight the correlation. Foremost you could show the massive increase in the west.

You always seem to want to run around in circles on this subject. Deny factual stats and blame it all on the white man, media and racism. Facts prove you wrong every single damn day. I bet you don´t even live anywhere near these problems.
    You don´t present anything factual. There´s nothing to deny. Also, aren´t you the one trying to blame the media for not reporting every case that involves a foreigner?

Location: Denmark/USA, hmm are you living anywhere near these problems? I´m living one block away of a major refugee shelter within the city. We´ve heard nothing, apart from protests against them moving there, but since then, nothing. The crime statistics from 2015 show no increase at all apart from cyber crime and i think not even you would blame that on refugees.