Thread: Beta invites

Quote Originally Posted by Zalimah View Post
    The feels bro *cries* I am gonna be a little sad if some of my real life friends get in but I don't, when they haven't been subbed for a couple years now, gonna be a BibleThump moment

Deleted
    Join the F(AP)5 CLUB !

Deleted
    Still nothing but I am not losing my faith!

While that tweet is pretty specific, 5 hours later they posted another, saying that CS doesn't have much info about invite process
    https://twitter.com/BlizzardCS/statu...94736214560768

still no beta invite

Quote Originally Posted by Manta View Post
    still no beta invite
    They've ended the first wave already, and I doubt they will say anything about the waves to come in the future.
    Perhaps it is your imperfection that which grants you free will. That allows you to persevere against cosmically calculated odds. You prevailed where the Titans' own perfect creations have failed.

Deleted
    Honestly what I think will happen is this: No more beta invites till beta launches. Then once people start logging in and Blizzard wants more, they'll start rolling out more. Since they made it pretty clear they want to stress test the expansion launch. Hope the servers can handle it and we can get in with the extra invites

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thebadhunter View Post
    They've ended the first wave already, and I doubt they will say anything about the waves to come in the future.
    The guy in the previous page said he got one 90mins ago, so no.

Don't worry guys. I've been in all betas except vanilla's and the best one was BC. So if history holds it won't be anything to write home about.
    Currently I'm mainly interested in looking at surv and mw changes.. 1 more day till servers are up

i7 4700k - 32GB - R9 290 - Samsung 850Pro

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Livevil View Post
    The guy in the previous page said he got one 90mins ago, so no.
    It has ended because he checked his email, those emails always come later then the actual account flag.

The rest of the household became beta members. My father-in-law got his after I found it while updating his laptop and I double checked my missus' account to be sure, And there it was! Had a happy wife getting ready for beta by the time she came back from work last night

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Airbag888 View Post
    Don't worry guys. I've been in all betas except vanilla's and the best one was BC. So if history holds it won't be anything to write home about.
    Currently I'm mainly interested in looking at surv and mw changes.. 1 more day till servers are up
    Hmm.. I just want to try out all the specs to see what I'll be maining in Legion. Saves me quite some time after launch. Also I'd obviously be reporting every bug I encounter.

7+ Year Old Account
    Only 13 More Hours until beta opens !
    |i7-6700k| |GTX 780 FTW Edition| |16GB Corsair DDR4| |ASUS Z170-A|

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nigete View Post
    It has ended because he checked his email, those emails always come later then the actual account flag.
    Threads in the official forums also have people popping up with one every 10mins. Still doubt they are finished.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Livevil View Post
    Threads in the official forums also have people popping up with one every 10mins. Still doubt they are finished.
    I really hope you're right.

Deleted
    Honestly i've just unsubbed for the first time in literally ages, 3 days remaining game time.. my hype was alive around the whole invites thing but if I don't get to participate in legion feedback I need to just try to take my mind of wow for a while, I'll go mad otherwise :P

Still can't wait for the release, and hope everyone enjoys their testing tonight

Also to people complaining, get over it. It's random selection, if you're unlucky that's not the fault of the devs, and regardless of how much money you spend or how long you've been spending it for it doesn't mean you should be selected for testing over anyone else. If anything it means you will be biased in favor of the game vs somebody who isn't as invested.
    Last edited by mmocc9dab80ef2; 2016-05-12 at 07:53 AM.

Ya know, I don't expect this build to have huge sweeping changes, so may be nothing new to see anyway
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

One (stupid) question: If I currently have 4 WoW accounts (EU, EU starter, US, PTR) attached to my Battle.net account, am I still able to get the beta? I'm asking because the option to add more accounts disappeared after the 4th one.
    Best Zindai EU
    Quote Originally Posted by cqwrteur View Post
    I am not one person.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zindai View Post
    One (stupid) question: If I currently have 4 WoW accounts (EU, EU starter, US, PTR) attached to my Battle.net account, am I still able to get the beta? I'm asking because the option to add more accounts disappeared after the 4th one.
    Yes, the only reason it dissepeared is so u dont spam your account with starter editions
    |i7-6700k| |GTX 780 FTW Edition| |16GB Corsair DDR4| |ASUS Z170-A|