Thread: Beta invites

Quote Originally Posted by Kneckt View Post
    Yes, the only reason it dissepeared is so u dont spam your account with starter editions
    Makes sense, thanks for the reply!
    Best Zindai EU
    Quote Originally Posted by cqwrteur View Post
    I am not one person.

Deleted
    Someday soon Kappa

I also think the wave is finished, unless someone says that they just saw it pop up on their launcher in the last 90 minutes. Recieving an email about it is basically saying I got invited yesterday but didnt check until now.
    We just have to face the fact that we didnt get chosen for the first wave and can only wait until they do another one

10+ Year Old Account
    Welp another beta, another wave of disappointment.

7+ Year Old Account
    I know servers are'nt up yet but is anyone else getting stuck on connecting?

|i7-6700k| |GTX 780 FTW Edition| |16GB Corsair DDR4| |ASUS Z170-A|

Yup. Think they uploaded a new build, and just left them offline.
    Login server was up earlier, but Realms where offline.
    I'm a Kitsune! Not a cat, or a mutt!

My account was flagged today at like 11am or noon but I got the email at midnight, so take that as you will

Intel Core i5 4690K 3.50Ghz, OC'd to 4.0Ghz | 8GB Corsair DDR3-1066 RAM | Gigabyte Z97-HD3
    NVIDIA GeForce 680GTX 2048MB VRAM | Corsair 750TX 750W PSU | Phantecks Dual fan PH-TC14PE

I checked about 90 minutes ago and was able to get to the server select screen. There were 3 servers. 2 levelling servers and a Max level server. All of them were offline.
    Have you heard of the critically acclaimed MMORPG Final Fantasy XIV? With an expanded free trial which you can play through the entirety of A Realm Reborn and the award winning Heavensward expansion up to level 60 for free with no restrictions on playtime?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinirlan View Post
    Looks like another day I will spent on punching F5 :P
    Nice even not subbed ppl get invited i hope i will get access soon too

Deleted
    Inb4 people who haven't touched H raids get beta and mythic clears don't :/

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seisei View Post
    Good thing i've downed heroic archi then

10+ Year Old Account
    i've cleared mythic but, not in time for it to matter. they don't want you in the beta to test mythic raids. they want people to stress test the broken shore, and play battlegrounds and fight each other for mob kills or whatever. you don't need to kill mythic arch for that.

7+ Year Old Account
    Well this is just odd xD

Deleted
    Those feel lords eyeing for non beta people to not come any closer.

I'm in. My guild is stuck on the Mythic Gorefiend wall. (Used another guild's raid ID and killed 2 after him for 7/13 though). Raids aside, I do spend a lot of time pet battling, levelling alts on Horde and Alliance and engage in the occasional pvp. Perhaps they want people who do 'more' than just raid.

I also submit bug reports whenever I encounter them in the live game.
    Have you heard of the critically acclaimed MMORPG Final Fantasy XIV? With an expanded free trial which you can play through the entirety of A Realm Reborn and the award winning Heavensward expansion up to level 60 for free with no restrictions on playtime?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kudos View Post
    I'm in. My guild is stuck on the Mythic Gorefiend wall. (Used another guild's raid ID and killed 2 after him for 7/13 though). Raids aside, I do spend a lot of time pet battling, levelling alts on Horde and Alliance and engage in the occasional pvp. Perhaps they want people who do 'more' than just raid.

I also submit bug reports whenever I encounter them in the live game.
    It has nothing to do with it. I've made numerous tickets throughout my 11 years in this game, cleared end game content every tier the past 5 years, done my fair share of PvP, achivement hunting and whatnot. I've never recieved any beta for Blizzards games.
    Do I feel entitled? No, not really. It's not a right, it's a privilege. That being said; I'd be a good tester, and I'd like to come in before it's too late.
    Fog the Proven Assailant
    <The Internet People>
    Stormrage EU
    Stream Twitter WeakAuras - discontinued

Quote Originally Posted by Grodle View Post
    It has nothing to do with it. I've made numerous tickets throughout my 11 years in this game, cleared end game content every tier the past 5 years, done my fair share of PvP, achivement hunting and whatnot. I've never recieved any beta for Blizzards games.
    Do I feel entitled? No, not really. It's not a right, it's a privilege. That being said; I'd be a good tester, and I'd like to come in before it's too late.

Exactly, even though I want beta real bad I dont really feel I should get beta because I have done this or that. Beta isnt something we attune ourselves to do. Why dont people see this yet? When they give beta to a large amount of players it can be.... random. ;o

Deleted
    Can we pwetty pwease get a Beta Club signature, that's basically the Renounce Darkness Warlock card, only that it renounces the No-Beta Club Signature?

Quote Originally Posted by NoNamedPride View Post
    Can we pwetty pwease get a Beta Club signature, that's basically the Renounce Darkness Warlock card, only that it renounces the No-Beta Club Signature?
    There's already one.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NoNamedPride View Post
    The one i have or