Quote Originally Posted by TreborEffect View Post
    Well here goes then! This is my alliance/stormwind paladin look

imgur: Well this is the part needed for the imgur links since I can't post them myself

Not sure about the sword though but alas it's hard to find a sword that works well with the set overall and matches with the shield or maybe I've just not had any luck with drops so far :I
    Quel'delar maybe?

imgur: Well this is the part needed for the imgur links since I can't post them myself

Not sure about the sword though but alas it's hard to find a sword that works well with the set overall and matches with the shield or maybe I've just not had any luck with drops so far :I
    If you're looking for sword with yellowish glow, perhaps Warlord Season One sword would work.
    Primal Gladiator's Mageblade

For older expansion drops, perhaps:
    Qon's Flaming Scimitar from Throne of Thunder (MoP)
    Scimitar of seven stars from Heart of Fear (MoP)
    or even the crafted Blazefury, Reborn.

Thu, my personal favorite would be maces :

Archon's Gavel from Sunwell (TBC) or even the PvP version.
    Gavel of Naaru Blessings Vendor from Shatt (TBC)
    Rod of the Sun King from The Eye (TBC).

OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

In case some of you missed it, from the front page down a little ways,

-Fight for the Alliance and Fight for the Horde reward the Warcraft Movie transmog items to players that log in within two months of the release.

- - - Updated - - -

So anyone that logs in gets the T-mog items..yay

- - - Updated - - -

Obviously the only real choice here.
    Last edited by Tumble; 2016-05-11 at 09:49 AM.

[Banhammer, Kungen's Bane]

1.60 sp mace
    150 str
    268 sta
    77 defense
    80 dodge
    93 parry
    "As you look upon the mace, you hear the whining of a thousand fanboys. Something deep with in your soul makes it impossible to think anything but 'lol.'"

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tumble View Post

-Fight for the Alliance and Fight for the Horde reward the Warcraft Movie transmog items to players that log in within two months of the release.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm really disappointed that neither the sword or axe are 2H.

Cool

My Ironforge Honor Guard

My Vindicator

My Sunreaver

My Sunwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Heldamon View Post
    My Ironforge Honor Guard

My Vindicator

My Sunreaver

My Sunwalker
    Nice job! I like all of those, especially the vindicator. I never thought about using that helm with that set. To the transmog npc!! There's a 1H mace from Ulduar I think, which would go with your dwarf set really well. I'll edit if I can find it.

Quote Originally Posted by Gracin View Post
    I'm really disappointed that neither the sword or axe are 2H.
    While that does suck if it turns out to be true, I'll be tanking and healing a lot more in Legion anyways so it wont be too bad. Also while it is awesome to look at I'll change it every week or two like I do now.

[Banhammer, Kungen's Bane]

1.60 sp mace
    150 str
    268 sta
    77 defense
    80 dodge
    93 parry
    "As you look upon the mace, you hear the whining of a thousand fanboys. Something deep with in your soul makes it impossible to think anything but 'lol.'"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tumble View Post

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Obviously the only real choice here.
    Just wait a little bit

http://legion.wowhead.com/item=14099...ica-lions-fang

Btw did u guys check out tier19 and Legion S1 pvp sets? they look pretty amazing, in my personal opinion we have best looking sets among all classes.
    http://www.wowhead.com/guides/legion...tier19-paladin

I just wish they didn't use the same design for PvE and PvP. It's a bit boring really..

BUT the set looks rad, can't wait to get it
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Snegovik View Post
    Btw did u guys check out tier19 and Legion S1 pvp sets? they look pretty amazing, in my personal opinion we have best looking sets among all classes.
    http://www.wowhead.com/guides/legion...tier19-paladin
    not enough Silver Hand Emblems.

S11 still doesnt take crap from anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Storm the Sorrow View Post
    not enough Silver Hand Emblems.

S11 still doesnt take crap from anything.
    Yeh s11 my fav Ret set to date, too bad i never got my intell s11 elite boots =(.... i have the s11 elite gear but no boots to match... sigh fail me

Decided to wear something like a "Knight in Shining Armor" archetype transmog for a change:

Decided to wear something like a "Knight in Shining Armor" archetype transmog for a change:

U need new wpn, the lvl60 rank 14 field marshal sword would go well with this xmog

U need new wpn, the lvl60 rank 14 field marshal sword would go well with this xmog
    if only I had the GM title

thinking about switching to either Untamed Blade, Re-Ashkandi or Armageddon

7+ Year Old Account
    If you have any of the vanilla titles you can buy the replica for transmog purposes.

I've a similar transmog on my BElf paladin, and found Destiny doesn't go too badly. Some of the simpler & more realistic sword designs aren't that bad.

Storm, i believe u only need to get Knight (is it 1.8kcr RBGs) and u get access to all the gear/wpns for xmog

Quote Originally Posted by Teleros View Post
    If you have any of the vanilla titles you can buy the replica for transmog purposes.
    started playing in tBC so no chance there
    Though epic SoC procs with Pig Sticker(I was a Belf beforehand) on 60 lv AV are some of the warmmest memories

Ah, those BGs during tBC...

Quote Originally Posted by Teleros View Post

I've a similar transmog on my BElf paladin, and found Destiny doesn't go too badly. Some of the simpler & more realistic sword designs aren't that bad.
    Destiny? Isn't it somewhat slim?

- - - Updated - - -

Storm, i believe u only need to get Knight (is it 1.8kcr RBGs) and u get access to all the gear/wpns for xmog
    isn't worth all the pain, suffering and humilation that will ensue grinding it.
    Not even taking into considertion epic effor that is convincing any sane, highrate RBG group to take Ret.

started playing in tBC so no chance there
    Though epic SoC procs with Pig Sticker(I was a Belf beforehand) on 60 lv AV are some of the warmmest memories

Ah, those BGs during tBC...

Destiny? Isn't it somewhat slim?

- - - Updated - - -

isn't worth all the pain, suffering and humilation that will ensue grinding it.
    Not even taking into considertion epic effor that is convincing any sane, highrate RBG group to take Ret.
    LOL storm, honestly it is not that bad towards end of season, a lot of pugs running up there up to 1.9kcr. Best way ofc make ur own RBG grps, but u can def hit 1.8kcr doing Yolo.