Page 31 of 32 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    I love dis game so much.

Just bought max pack with 50% discount while it lasts til 9 may. Then the value of the pack will cost 3x more.

F2P start in 1 day, btw.

Deleted
    Is f2p live now?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sahlamuhla View Post
    Is f2p live now?
    10 may, tomorrow.

Herald of the Titans Lotus Victoria's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Just a friendly reminder: today the free to play begins. Good luck people!

I have to say that I'm slightly sad that the poor performance is still a thing in this game... coupled with severe lag. Its really hurting my enjoyment =/.

Quote Originally Posted by Aruhen View Post
    I have to say that I'm slightly sad that the poor performance is still a thing in this game... coupled with severe lag. Its really hurting my enjoyment =/.
    What's the poor performance? I rarely dip below 60fps and I don't exactly run a 'new' system.

7+ Year Old Account
    I love the music in this game, particularly the psy/goa trance.

A few aspects are still confusing to me; specifically what some of the numbers in the stats window mean. Does raising int actually increase spell damage? Because none of the spell tooltips are updated to reflect a damage increase. If int only increases my autoswing, it seems rather bad for a wizard class. Whereas Dex actually seems quite nice, with each point granting 1 crit (which I assume is 1% crit, but again, it's not clear by the tooltips).

If anyone could clarify these, it would be helpful.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahovv View Post
    I love the music in this game, particularly the psy/goa trance.

A few aspects are still confusing to me; specifically what some of the numbers in the stats window mean. Does raising int actually increase spell damage? Because none of the spell tooltips are updated to reflect a damage increase. If int only increases my autoswing, it seems rather bad for a wizard class. Whereas Dex actually seems quite nice, with each point granting 1 crit (which I assume is 1% crit, but again, it's not clear by the tooltips).

If anyone could clarify these, it would be helpful.
    If you go to the build simulator of tosbase.com you can hover over the skills and it gives you the information you want.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Waervyn View Post
    If you go to the build simulator of tosbase.com you can hover over the skills and it gives you the information you want.
    No, it doesn't. The tools on that website mention nothing about contribution from intelligence, nor do they specify if 1 tooltip crit is equivalent to 1% crit.

Quote Originally Posted by Vespian View Post
    What's the poor performance? I rarely dip below 60fps and I don't exactly run a 'new' system.
    It stutters a crap ton for me were just talking to an NPC and advancing the dialogue would cause it and the same goes for simple movement. Its been like this since the Beta but I will say that its worse now than it was before. The same goes for my friends and I see a crap ton of complaints about it on the forums. I'm not sure if it's just poor optimization or network lag (which I think is more the case from what I'm reading) but it's definitely an issue with the game.
    Last edited by Aruhen; 2016-05-12 at 10:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aruhen View Post
    It stutters a crap ton for me were just talking to an NPC and advancing the dialogue would cause it and the same goes for simple movement. Its been like this since the Beta but I will say that its worse now than it was before. The same goes for my friends and I see a crap ton of complaints about it on the forums. I'm not sure if it's just poor optimization or network lag (which I think is more the case from what I'm reading) but it's definitely an issue with the game.
    I'm in the same boat as you.

They apparently have some optimization stuff in the pipeline, so I'm just waiting for that.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahovv View Post
    No, it doesn't. The tools on that website mention nothing about contribution from intelligence, nor do they specify if 1 tooltip crit is equivalent to 1% crit.
    So guys, I've been looking all around reddit/ToS forums, and I still cannot find the information I'm looking for.

Has anyone leveled up as a wizard? I was looking at a wiz3/ele3/warlock build, but I'm still only level 23, and it seems to have awful damage until magic missile opens up. It takes me ~3 charged energy bolts to kill a level 20 monster, and I see archers run by and one shot things. Not sure if I'm doing something wrong, or if it's supposed to be this bad until w3.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kantalope View Post
    Has anyone leveled up as a wizard? I was looking at a wiz3/ele3/warlock build, but I'm still only level 23, and it seems to have awful damage until magic missile opens up. It takes me ~3 charged energy bolts to kill a level 20 monster, and I see archers run by and one shot things. Not sure if I'm doing something wrong, or if it's supposed to be this bad until w3.
    I've not played Wizard yet but you should check the level of those Archers, a lot of them are bots who are almost twice the level.

So I'm still small but I'm working on a cleric2/priest2/monk3 (only on second job) on Klapedia (spelling is probably wrong) server if anyone wants to get some grind on.

Team name is my forum name.

Deleted
    Dis game is a new Wow. Everyone must play it.

Herald of the Titans Lotus Victoria's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Smashing things with Smite is so much fun. Too bad [SA] Silute sucks. I should've stayed in Orsha.

Deleted
    Price of premium subscription was halved. Plus IMC annoucned, that they are working on FPS optimization and soon it will be implemented.

Btw. registration for new accounts is temporaly closed due to overpopulation of some servers. But keep an eye!

Quote Originally Posted by Vasek View Post
    Price of premium subscription was halved. Plus IMC annoucned, that they are working on FPS optimization and soon it will be implemented.

Btw. registration for new accounts is temporaly closed due to overpopulation of some servers. But keep an eye!
    Hopefully whatever they do to fix the performance works as I really want to play the game. Its incredibly fun.
    Last edited by Aruhen; 2016-05-30 at 01:56 AM.

So trying to try the game but I can't get past the launcher

It goes to 100% -Service 100% then just closes and doesn't launch the game, google shows that there is no fix. Anyone have any ideas?
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.