Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Excuse me... can somebody point me to the thread for "Played the better part of 2 decades and still NO BETA CLUB?"

It's super exclusive. Y'all might not've heard of it!

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm just gonna slowly walk over to the bar, grab a pint, pray for a Beta invite, and wait for it all to blow over when Legion releases.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zubaja View Post
    I'm just gonna slowly walk over to the bar, grab a pint, pray for a Beta invite, and wait for it all to blow over when Legion releases.
    Would have done the same if it weren't for the exams I have to take.

No beta

The worst part is checking the launcher repeatedly hoping for my account to be flagged. But...it's not *sadface*

Deleted
    No beta.

I'm crying in a corner since yesterday.

Deleted
    no beta ;(
    never got an invite ;(

No beta as well. And here I am...sitting on the most corner, edge, side, and gloomy of my room thinking about what become of my future desperately...

Just realize this is an old thread apparently. Is it okay to necro-ing? But meh
    Last edited by Rezhka; 2016-05-12 at 09:13 AM.

"We play together, we cry together. Non beta's for life"

The story of our lives, those feels we have right now of being left out.

Too bad they don't give a better view of the waves being sent out so we have an idea when we can and can't press the F5 button :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ExCeSe View Post
    Too bad they don't give a better view of the waves being sent out so we have an idea when we can and can't press the F5 button :P
    Well they said yesterdays waves have finished last night but we dont know if there will be a wave today as no one has posted that they have gotten in yet unlike yesterday it was constant. So i wouldnt hold your breath on invites it seems but maybe more will come out once the NA offices open in 4 hours time.

Deleted
    Anyone know if alpha people get beta automatically? I still got alpha client on my bnet but dunno how useful it is now

Deleted
    I will not be salty. I will not be salty. I will not be salty. I will not be salty. I will not be salty. I will not be salty. I will not be salty.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've played on and off since day 1 of vanilla (more off since Cata tbh) and I've never been invited to a beta for any of Blizz' games. It's a blessing in disguise though, I know I'd regret it come launch day if I'd spoiled it for myself in the beta. Just think when Legion releases how much fresher the game will be for us.

10+ Year Old Account
    So the five stages of feelsbad are: Denial, Anger, Bargaining, Depression and Acceptance (That last one will happen on Aug 30 I'm sure)

I am oblivious and in Denial; still F5ing like an addicted hamster waiting for cocaine.

How are you guys doing?

NoBetaClub Recruitment video. If this was you then welcome to the club

The most heartbreaking thing for me is continuously seeing a half dozen or more of my friends get in beta every expansion only to play for a couple weeks tops. And then when the expansion releases they will be gone in 2 months because that's just how they roll lol. Meanwhile I'm over here playing nonstop and have never seen an invite. Luck of the draw I guess....
    Quote Originally Posted by Daginni
    If someone at work said how was your day, tell them "I killed a god damn DRAGON! How was your day? Not as cool as killing a DRAGON I bet!".
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowhammer
    Rule #40: Under no circumstances look a resto druid in the eyes. They are easily scared away and may not ever come back.

Sweet I am proud to be part of this club. Ladies and Gentleman here is to 4 months of watching other people play because you know, why the heck would we want to play Beta? To evil gentleman!

Deleted
    First beta since Cata I haven't gotten a key for.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisque View Post
    Sweet I am proud to be part of this club. Ladies and Gentleman here is to 4 months of watching other people play because you know, why the heck would we want to play Beta? To evil gentleman!
    Cheers, mate.

10+ Year Old Account
    "Night gathers, and now my wait begins.
    It shall not end until I get an invitation. I shall take no character boost, destroy my Garrison, kill all Gnomes. I shall wear no ugly transmogs and kill no World bosses. I shall live and die at my desktop. I am the Demon Hunter in the darkness. I am the watcher of the forums. I am the shield that guards the forums of trolls. I pledge my life and time to the Beta Servers, for this night and all the Beta's to come."

- The Beta-waiter's Oath.
    Last edited by Mhyroth; 2016-05-12 at 11:03 AM.
    "If you are what you HAVE and you lose what you have, what then are you? But if you are what you ARE and you lose what you have, no man controls your destiny".