Thread: Beta invites

Deleted
    No mail today, my lore has gone away
    The portals stands forlorn, a symbol of the yawn
    No mail today, it seems a common sight
    But people passing by, don't know the reason why

How could they know, just what this message means?
    The end of my hopes, the end of all my dreams
    How could they know, the palace there had been
    Behind the door, where my lore reigned supreme

Quote Originally Posted by Seisei View Post
    Inb4 people who haven't touched H raids get beta and mythic clears don't :/
    I haven't even touched normal raids since Cataclysm, and I'm in since January. Should I feel bad?
    "You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist."
    Friedrich Nietzsche

Quote Originally Posted by Cheerbleeder View Post
    Comedy. And everything you just said is why this game has gone to utter shit. If I were you I would listen to the old school players of this game. The ones that others use to envy. Back when the game was pretisge and a grind of difficulty to accomplish things. Now because of lazy, casuals, like you claim to be the game has gone to utter shit and you know it. Why? Because boyzma has to see the last boss too without ever trying.
    yeah cuz old school players know whats best? yeah right gtfo with that

Quote Originally Posted by Tusq View Post
    No, it's not cause the likes of him the game has gone to shit. Why are you mad though?
    Im not mad. I responded to someone who just used "the casual card" as an excuse to claim a game is actually succeeding rather than depleting. I am actually glad to see things in Legion costing 2 million gold. Why, because it will be so far out of the reach of casuals it will just create more crying responses from boyzma.

Quote Originally Posted by Captnrex View Post
    yeah cuz old school players know whats best? yeah right gtfo with that
    Well we do. FACT. Deal with it. Subs at a all time low. You better start listening to the great old ones or soon you will have no one to play with. FACT

Deleted
    anybody got an invite today (eu)?

Deleted
    Nothing yet, one can only hope!!!

The only birthday gift I was hoping for and blizzard disappointed me

Comedy. And everything you just said is why this game has gone to utter shit. If I were you I would listen to the old school players of this game. The ones that others use to envy. Back when the game was pretisge and a grind of difficulty to accomplish things. Now because of lazy, casuals, like you claim to be the game has gone to utter shit and you know it. Why? Because boyzma has to see the last boss too without ever trying.
    I'm one of those "old school players of this game" who spent all of vanilla and TBC in server first guilds, and I have never given damn about what other people though about me or my accomplishments in this (or any other) game.

THAT'S the real difference between us old school players and the millennial snowflakes of today.
    "You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist."
    Friedrich Nietzsche

Just noticed my account flagged for beta, although I'm fairly out of the loop as far as wow goes these days. Anyone know roughly when the servers are opening GMT?
    Originally Posted by Tigole
    I'm not so sure endgame players would like the face of the game if everyone had instant access to all of the content. There is something to be said for progression and the sense of accomplishment. Don't get me wrong, we have to be careful not to create a brick wall for new people, but I think there is a balance to be struck here.

Deleted
    Im not mad. I responded to someone who just used "the casual card" as an excuse to claim a game is actually succeeding rather than depleting. I am actually glad to see things in Legion costing 2 million gold. Why, because it will be so far out of the reach of casuals it will just create more crying responses from boyzma.
    No shit wow has went to shit because of warlords but it still made 800 million last year so i think its doing fine. Plus those old school players your talking about like my self don't all share your view on the casual player base as its more there game than are game as without them wow wouldnt of passed 300k subs and thats a fact if you look up raiding numbers back then.

But ye this is a beta thread to talk about the invites and seeing if there still going out so if you really want to discuss that topic there are other threads thanks

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RumlyD View Post
    Just noticed my account flagged for beta, although I'm fairly out of the loop as far as wow goes these days. Anyone know roughly when the servers are opening GMT?
    10PM, but if you're not interested, I'd happily test the beta using your account. :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RumlyD View Post
    10 tonight bud and congrats did it just pop up or is this year first time checking ?
    Last edited by mmoc8954eb3394; 2016-05-12 at 11:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by rumlyd View Post
    just noticed my account flagged for beta, although i'm fairly out of the loop as far as wow goes these days. Anyone know roughly when the servers are opening gmt?
    14:00pst:22:00gmt
    I'm a Kitsune! Not a cat, or a mutt!

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixy View Post
    10PM, but if you're not interested, I'd happily test the beta using your account. :P
    Hehe. Thanks. I reckon I'll have a poke around as it gives me something to pass the time until Overwatch comes out.
    I'm not so sure endgame players would like the face of the game if everyone had instant access to all of the content. There is something to be said for progression and the sense of accomplishment. Don't get me wrong, we have to be careful not to create a brick wall for new people, but I think there is a balance to be struck here.

7+ Year Old Account
    Well we do. FACT. Deal with it. Subs at a all time low. You better start listening to the great old ones or soon you will have no one to play with. FACT
    Funny. The sub numbers of the recent expansion are on the same level with the sub numbers of "the old days". ... oh nearly forgot: FACT bold, italic, underlined and slightly increased size just to express the importance of that word. Lowkey here, really hope you're just trolling because the game needs the exact opposite than "classic"

Quote Originally Posted by Propheteu View Post
    10 tonight bud and congrats did it just pop up or is this year first time checking ?
    Shortly after Overwatch beta ended, I noticed my bnet client downloading the Legion client and that my account was flagged for access.

I am an old school player. Started playing around the BWL patch. I am against Legacy servers.

I think I'm currently on the depression level #FeelsBadMan

and btw for the legacy peeps talking about subs..... I don't think vanilla was way higher

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by finalverdict View Post
    I think I'm currently on the depression level #FeelsBadMan

and btw for the legacy peeps talking about subs..... I don't think vanilla was way higher
    Don't give them ammo his just came here to troll and trigger people if you don't feed them they will die off