Thread: Beta invites

I got it, not even going to install, kek.
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

My account was opened on midnight of release day, and who knows how many hundreds of dollars ive spent on services. I think respect should be given to the hardcore players. Tho i cant really complain this time............as one of my accounts is suspended, so i assume that affects my main account?

Quote Originally Posted by ambio View Post
    Still think its poor customer service that people who are actively playing do not get invited, while those who have cancelled account get in. Usually I understand this thinking as its a way to market and get new subscribers, but after loosing 7 mil this xpac and those that continue to pay money despite no new content should have had first dibs.
    It is trying to take in a wide variety of players, and no matter what "criteria" it was deemed to be meeting someone would say that they were doing something that should have earned it.

Plus if it required an active sub, could that not be seen as you "buying" your way in ?

If blizzard invited everyone then there would be complaints about the "casuals" getting in etc.
    They can't get it right no matter what they do.

Quote Originally Posted by wdh1974 View Post
    My account was opened on midnight of release day, and who knows how many hundreds of dollars ive spent on services. I think respect should be given to the hardcore players. Tho i cant really complain this time............as one of my accounts is suspended, so i assume that affects my main account?
    Apparently not, as others with a banned account have still received it on others according to comments.

It comes down to it being just some undetermined fraction, and this isn't I suspect the last wave yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Quote Originally Posted by Blandalf View Post
    Keep checking my Battle.net summary page. See World of Warcraft: World of Warcraft PTR (usually says Warlords). Get excited, click it, goes back to Warlords.

Happened 3 times in a row fuuuuuu
    Mine keeps going to say it's the MoP PTR =/

Quote Originally Posted by Wilian View Post
    why opt in then

Quote Originally Posted by Dankrave View Post
    why opt in then
    He's just playing Mr. Tough Guy on the forum. When the servers come back up, he'll be the first one in.

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    it's for people like you that me and most of us are angry for the criteria of the invite waves

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DonChalk View Post
    Same here

Quote Originally Posted by vitor210 View Post
    it's for people like you that me and most of us are angry for the criteria of the invite waves
    This rat just trolling imo

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pixelated senpai View Post
    Waiting for blizzard to send out Keys to fan sites like icy veins so they can give mine out
    Icy Veins had a contest where you posted in a thread, and they were giving out 200 beta invites; they had this up about a month ago, with the caveat that they had no idea when the beta would start and so forth; when I last checked there were over 8000 replies to that thread, but I haven't looked at it in a long time. I was lucky and got invited in the 1st wave yesterday. Good luck
    "Can't you see this is the last act of a desperate man?"
    "We don't care if it's the first act of Henry the Fifth, we're leaving!"

Deleted
    still 2 hours till people get into work at blizzard HQ but it doesn't look good guys no one posting they have gotten an invite today.

Quote Originally Posted by DonChalk View Post
    same, it keeps switching between that or World of Warcraft: World of Warcraft

getting my hopes up for no reason tbh

Quote Originally Posted by Zix- View Post
    same, it keeps switching between that or World of Warcraft: World of Warcraft

getting my hopes up for no reason tbh
    Yesterday battle.net was saying that I had 2-5 support tickets open when I didn't. It got my hopes up a little bit lol

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kneckt View Post
    8 More hours
    Lol can't wait for the bugs and server crashing eh?

7+ Year Old Account
    Made it even more troll EleGiggle

|i7-6700k| |GTX 780 FTW Edition| |16GB Corsair DDR4| |ASUS Z170-A|

7+ Year Old Account
    so. are they still sending beta invites?

Quote Originally Posted by Nuth View Post
    so. are they still sending beta invites?
    I don't think they have sent any today yet. It's still 6:50AM in the west.

no1curr

kek

7+ Year Old Account
    awesome..... more wasted beta invites......
    yeeeey......

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    awesome..... more wasted beta invites......
    yeeeey......
    remain vigilant, the strong will endure the beta drought..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by vitor210 View Post
    Dont get why are people angry. You seriously want spoil entire game for you? I avoid this time almost every single spoiler what i could. I didnt even saw how zones look like. And i can alredy told you that when game will release i will have far better exprience then players what played beta.

Deleted
    Last edited by mmocb087043995; 2016-05-19 at 04:27 PM.