Thread: Beta invites

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    awesome..... more wasted beta invites......
    yeeeey......
    hey at least overwatch comes out in less than 2 weeks

Quote Originally Posted by Ragetacular View Post
    hey at least overwatch comes out in less than 2 weeks
    Basically the only thing keeping me going right now.....just trying to get my D3 season stuff done in the meantime....its something at least right?

Quote Originally Posted by Jolterz View Post
    Well i guess they still inv people. I didnt have any inv yesterday but like 2h ago i got the beta hype
    wattttttttt

Deleted
    When is the second wave of beta invs happening ?

I think they're done with flagging for now. Don't expect more invites for atleast a week.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinndor View Post
    Dont get why are people angry. You seriously want spoil entire game for you? I avoid this time almost every single spoiler what i could. I didnt even saw how zones look like. And i can alredy told you that when game will release i will have far better exprience then players what played beta.
    While true, I think there are many cases of "bored right now, will be busy with other things in August".

15+ Year Old Account
    It has worked out very well for me that I'm off work tomorrow. Going to have a very late night tonight, but oh, what to play first?!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyrja View Post
    I think they're done with flagging for now. Don't expect more invites for atleast a week.
    Nice to see you again this fine day
    |i7-6700k| |GTX 780 FTW Edition| |16GB Corsair DDR4| |ASUS Z170-A|

Was hoping to be in the first wave, going to see one of my old WoW buddies on Saturday, and would've been sweet to show him the beta

Quote Originally Posted by Kneckt View Post
    Nice to see you again this fine day
    Beta tonight cant wait

Quote Originally Posted by raveberry View Post
    why opt in then
    I haven't, no idea why I got it.
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

15+ Year Old Account
    Just gotta remember there will be more waves, but ultimately if you don't get in you don't get in. To be honest, other than the MoP beta that everyone got into, this is the first I've gotten into, ever.

7+ Year Old Account
    it sucks that ppl who dont wanna do beta, and the inactive accounts get flagged, while a lot of the community that wanna see it early and test it out.. dont get it..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheerbleeder View Post
    Comedy. And everything you just said is why this game has gone to utter shit. If I were you I would listen to the old school players of this game. The ones that others use to envy. Back when the game was pretisge and a grind of difficulty to accomplish things. Now because of lazy, casuals, like you claim to be the game has gone to utter shit and you know it. Why? Because boyzma has to see the last boss too without ever trying.
    You seem to have major anger problems...might want to do something about that. Sorry, but I am an old school player....early Vanilla...I have a statue...wanna see it? You know nothing about me so personal insults really aren't too smart...but sticks and stones. You say the word envy...think there's a lot of that going around from people (like you?) that didn't get an invite and think they deserve it.

Just got the Beta invite email from Blizzard. It was in my junk mail folder. lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyrja View Post
    Just got the Beta invite email from Blizzard. It was in my junk mail folder. lol
    Nice lol...you might want to set their stuff to come into your box normally. :P
    “The rains have ceased, and we have been graced with another beautiful day. But you are not here to see it.”

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lanesia24 View Post
    Just to throw more fuel on the speculation on who gets chosen I will say that I've played since launch and never let my sub lapse.
    It appears you guys with 2004 subs that are relatively consistently subbed get very early access. We had the same type of reports in the raiding forum recently for alpha.

It's not that many players though. The majority of people that ever played wow weren't around in 2004 but a couple of years later at least.

Well i know that most people who downed mythic archi quite early got into the Alpha quite early. Dunno if thats still a factor for getting flagged for beta

7+ Year Old Account
    Well at least i have Uncharted 4 to take my time... since who knows when and if i'll get a beta invite /sadface

I got one, sorry serendipity11...