Page 16 of 24 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Hezar View Post
    Why are people so obsessed about beta? I genuinely want to know why its such a big deal.
    Because they participate in a hobby and the new toys involved in it are now available for playtesting but only select people get to do it so there's anxiety over knowing they're there but you can't touch them.

Like watching people play Baseball through a fence but without the nuke going off.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

Deleted
    Nope, no invite for me either...

Why are people so obsessed about beta? I genuinely want to know why its such a big deal.

Mostly to put my fears to rest on certain specs, classes, and rotations. I understand rotations in a beta are kinda silly, but since things have been (for the most part) hammered out, it gives me an opportunity to experiment. Also a decent number of guildies look up to me in the Warrior department and wanted opinions on Warriors in Legion. I could only give them an opinion based on what I saw, not what I played with.

I also like farming ore and herbs since Blizzard never really puts them on a vendor for people to buy and test things out.

I also want to tinker with making a WoW legion profile for my computer fans and gtx 980 ti.

Edit - STILL no invite. blizzard pls
    Last edited by Dragon Claws; 2016-05-12 at 03:31 PM.

Peace out foo's, I just got my club invite and I'm a cool guy now!

Quote Originally Posted by dess View Post
    Peace out foo's, I just got my club invite and I'm a cool guy now!
    You get it just this morning by chance?

Quote Originally Posted by Lythelia View Post
    You get it just this morning by chance?
    Yes, I got the email this morning. I also found out I had alpha access and never received and email. GL to you all.

No other way to make an informed choice on what will be your main class for the next 2 years without the threat of falling behind if you end up disliking said class. Videos and written guides do not cut it when compared to actual hands on experience.

Quote Originally Posted by dess View Post
    Yes, I got the email this morning. I also found out I had alpha access and never received and email. GL to you all.
    Gratz! Hope you like the beta!

I've been in every Blizzard beta/alpha since MoP, so I'm holding out hope that I'll get in. But for now, I'm with you guys in the no beta club. I hope they send out another wave soon. I've been itching to explore the new zones!

It seems invites are still being sent out but for now, I'm joining the no beta club. Feelsbad.
    Check out my livestream and follow me on twitter.
    /
    I Livestream and do giveaways.

Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    Gratz! Hope you like the beta!
    Gracias señor, gl to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Mhyroth View Post
    The cake is a lie too !
    Nonetheless: Happy Birthday ^^.
    Thank you. :3

Playing since 2008, never got a beta invite

I'm not crying, it's just been raining on my face. No Beta Club 2016

I hate to say it, but I am in this club

Deleted
    Are we all hyped for the first movie night !!!!!! we are watching

Deleted
    where is the way to the beta club?

Deleted
    Hey, guys, guess who got in the last beta wave.

NOT ME!

Seriously, 10 fucking years with Blizzard and not one god damn invite to any closed beta of anything whatsoever. Blizzard really sucks at rewarding their long time customers.

Yet another wave and no beta.. Never had one :/
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Aoda View Post
    I know that feel my friend. Even worse is when you think about all those people that dont know they actually have an invite. Dead accounts that signed up for betas years ago , that now have invites that noone will use , people that dont care enough to join even tho they have an invite. I just wish there was some kind of system that shuffles inactive beta accounts out and invites new ones.
    I completely agree. But holy crap I spoke too soon. Just checked my mail and I got an invite. What a glorious day
    Quote Originally Posted by Daginni
    If someone at work said how was your day, tell them "I killed a god damn DRAGON! How was your day? Not as cool as killing a DRAGON I bet!".
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowhammer
    Rule #40: Under no circumstances look a resto druid in the eyes. They are easily scared away and may not ever come back.