Thread: Beta invites

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by serendipity11 View Post
    I never get lucky... all these people in this thread saying I got it make me feel like crap cuz no way I'm getting it D:

I am refreshing my account page like every 5 min... But going to go to bed here maybe in the morning... waves take awhile especially big ones...

I doubt anyone here would be willing to share the love
    Sorry but "sharing the love" would require that we share our account information with you, which any sane person would NOT do.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laz View Post
    Sorry but "sharing the love" would require that we share our account information with you, which any sane person would NOT do.
    And its against the rules and can get your account banned...

Who needs beta when we have Overwatch... oh wait

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lRemedyl View Post
    Who needs beta when we have Overwatch... oh wait
    Only a few more days!

Deleted
    Another day, another disappointment.

Quote Originally Posted by Blandalf View Post
    Only a few more days!
    2 weeks

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by serendipity11 View Post
    I doubt anyone here would be willing to share the love
    ofc no one would "share the love", no one with a normal brain would tell a stranger on the internet his account info, + account sharing is not allowed and you can get banned.

Formerly known as Arafal

If we keep tweeting @blizzardcs I'm sure they'll give us more clarity on beta invite waves. Be relentless, people!

Quote Originally Posted by chiosu View Post
    If we keep tweeting @blizzardcs I'm sure they'll give us more clarity on beta invite waves. Be relentless, people!
    Customer service don't have any information about the waves, only the developers do.

Damn its killing me i just want to test some stuff out and try not to spoil myself (i will i know it) try new pvp system.

@blizzardcs: @FalcoNs1992 Invites are being sent, however, you can check the launcher or Account Management to know if you've been invited. ^JH

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by manisher View Post
    Customer service don't have any information about the waves, only the developers do.
    They're the only ones who have given us some clarity so far. And they just mentioned invites again a few minutes ago.

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope they continue sending betas today and the next week.

But atm "No Beta Club" for me

Quote Originally Posted by Gulharum View Post
    I don't think it's a bad idea. If you look at it from a business perspective, why give beta access to players that are already paying money for subscriptions and preordered the expac? There's no extra money gained by giving them beta access. You could have a greater chance of getting people who are unsubscribed to come back to the game if you give them beta access so you can get their money. Business is business after all. In any case, I'm pretty sure it's random with only a few criteria regarding eligibility. I saw post recently that said basically "to be eligible for betas, you must have a full version of one of these three games: Diablo, WoW, or StarCraft."
    Usually I agree with you and it is sound business, but with everything WOD has been from a community development and a PR standpoint, this is when customer loyalty reigns supreme. After the second round when everyone else gets one my point will be moot. However, I do feel that this first round, this hey thanks guys for hanging with us, should have been for current subscribers. It just feels like its the right thing do. We gutted out garrisons and have continued to stick with them, would have been a good thing to reward those people from a customer service standpoint. Plus when the dust settles on Legion who do you think you can count on for continued support?

*EDIT* no I do not think every current subscriber would get an invite, simply all those selected should have been chosen from that pool. Reddit and MMO Champion are a thing, and they should have known it would be out there that people who have let their subscription lapse have received invites.
    Last edited by ambio; 2016-05-12 at 03:35 PM.

Deleted
    *Wakes up, checks account*

All around me are familiar faces ...

;w; No Beta Club.
    I was in the warlords beta, but it was because I posted in a forum, and a moderator tagged everyone who posted for beta. (US Battle.net)
    I've also been in hearthstone and heroes of the storm, but sadly no legion so far.
    My name is what makes me so manly.

The Legion Gods must bestow upon me the power of Beta and I will bug test the shit out of the Death Knight!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chiosu View Post
    Well, I did it, and this was the answer I got:

@blizzardcs Hey, are the first wave of invites finished? If yes, when is the second wave starting?
    @Spuud That is not information CS currently has. Invites are handled by the WoW Dev team. However, we can expect that there will be (1/2) @Spuud more waves before Beta ends. (2/2)
    CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X || GPU: MSI GTX970 Gaming 4GB (upgrading soon™) || MOBO: MSI B550 PRO || RAM: HyperX Fury DDR4-3200MHZ RGB (2x8GB) || M2 NVME: PNY CS3030 500GB || SSD: Crucial BX100 250GB || HDD: WD 1TB Blue || COOLER: CoolerMaster Masterliquid ML120L V2 RGB || PSU: Seasonic Focus 750W 80+ Gold - Full Modular || CASE: Nox Infinity Atom || HEADSET: Razer Kraken 7.1 Chroma || KEYBOARD: Razer Ornata Chroma || MOUSE: Razer Naga Hex v2

If I had access to Alpha will I have access to Beta? Still in my launcher is Alpha: Legion.

-edit-
    Just found answer on twitter
    Jared Gillis@SeTec9
    12h
    @Noxychu Everyone who was in Alpha stays in Beta. Beta is just adding a bunch more people, and a character wipe.
    Last edited by dzidek; 2016-05-12 at 03:59 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dzidek View Post
    If I had access to Alpha will I have access to Beta? Still in my launcher is Alpha: Legion.
    Yes... It's says Alpha for everyone. Blizzard should update it today when it goes live
    CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X || GPU: MSI GTX970 Gaming 4GB (upgrading soon™) || MOBO: MSI B550 PRO || RAM: HyperX Fury DDR4-3200MHZ RGB (2x8GB) || M2 NVME: PNY CS3030 500GB || SSD: Crucial BX100 250GB || HDD: WD 1TB Blue || COOLER: CoolerMaster Masterliquid ML120L V2 RGB || PSU: Seasonic Focus 750W 80+ Gold - Full Modular || CASE: Nox Infinity Atom || HEADSET: Razer Kraken 7.1 Chroma || KEYBOARD: Razer Ornata Chroma || MOUSE: Razer Naga Hex v2

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Woodgela View Post
    MOP - No Beta Invite...........................wtf rofl. My spidey senses are telling me there is a wod baby nearby. You can't get beta access to expansions you never played man.
    Been playing since 2005. I didn't buy the Annual Pass to get into MOP Beta.

Also here is my Achievements to prove it. http://i.imgur.com/vaeeX5W.jpg (Achievements were added in 2008)
    Last edited by Retro89; 2016-05-12 at 04:18 PM.