10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sarym13 View Post
    Ice Block + Fireball = never lost from Mech Warper decks
    Wish I had Ice Block. Not gonna craft an epic just for the Brawl though, when other decks also provide a decent win rate in the meta.

Glad I haven't disenchanted GvG yet. Target Dummy + Bolster is pretty good. Even against Ice Block Mage there's still a good chance they will run out of Ice Blocks.

Deleted
    Worst brawl ever. Even if ice blocks beats mechs, how fun is it to face them game after game after game?

I just play priest and use word of glory on the mechwarpers and then just heal myself with whatever other spell I want. Pretty easy win

Quote Originally Posted by Twoddle View Post
    Wish I had Ice Block. Not gonna craft an epic just for the Brawl though, when other decks also provide a decent win rate in the meta.

Glad I haven't disenchanted GvG yet. Target Dummy + Bolster is pretty good. Even against Ice Block Mage there's still a good chance they will run out of Ice Blocks.
    I am playing another deck that is doing very well against Mech Warper decks you may have the cards for.

Frost Nova + Mind Control tech. Does great against really any minion heavy deck. Only issue I *sometimes* have is running low or out of Frost Novas before turn 6 when you're going to use the 2 cards together.

10+ Year Old Account
    Disappointed to find out that with 2 Mimiron's Heads on the board and 5 Mechwarpers, everything gets destroyed and only one V-07-TR-0N is produced.

Quote Originally Posted by sarym13 View Post
    Ice Block + Fireball = never lost from Mech Warper decks
    Okay.

That's even sillier :O
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Deleted
    I fail to see why people are so excited for this brawl... it's basically just a bunch of T1 concedes, drawing straws who gets the deck that rolls the other. You spend as much time looking for a new game as you do playing them. If it was not boring already, it gets there fast after God knows how many mech warper clones.

Deleted
    Sorceror's Apprentice and Frost Nova is a great counter to mechwarper decks

Played Flash Heal + Mind Blast. Made Fireball + Iceblock Mage concede on turn 5.

Herald of the Titans Lotus Victoria's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Looks fun. I'll try it when I get home.

After the trainwreck of spinners, I'm loving this one.

Young Dragonhawk + Mark of Y'Shaarj gets buffed up pretty quick

Quote Originally Posted by Twoddle View Post
    Disappointed to find out that with 2 Mimiron's Heads on the board and 5 Mechwarpers, everything gets destroyed and only one V-07-TR-0N is produced.
    I found this out when the card was first released. The card text is a little misleading. "Them all" to me means the "3 Mechs" not every single Mech on your board.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fandral Staghelm + Power of the Wild is fun once you get the momentum going.
    Ryzen 7 5800X - RX 6900 XT
    Gigabyte B550 AORUS PRO - Crucial Ballistix DDR4 32GB 3600Mhz - Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280
    Corsair 4000D Airflow - 1x ASUS 27" VG27AQ - 2x iiyama 24”

Ancestors Call + Blood of the Ancient one is fun. Beat a Warrior who ran Armorsmith + Whirlwind

10+ Year Old Account
    Bilefin Tidehunter + evolve is fun. But those damn mages with Mana wyrm+ forst nova
    Youtube Channel
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Minecraft Map: Valley of Ages(map is out of date)

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    I want to work something with Y'Shaarj later honestly.

Maybe like Innervate+Y'Shaarj, or Astral Communication+Y'Shaarj
    The deck works very well tbh. It is a garuntee win against burn priest, most rogues, most locks, evolve shamans if they don't get something stupid, brave hunters, paladin, and taunt warrior.

However, keep in mind that a good part of your loses, when they occur, will happen when you don't have the coin because getting bad luck with not getting enough innervates in your opening hurts more when your opponent has the coin & can ramp up early on if they're aggro. You are also garunteed to lose if you get a mage that runs ice block, frost nova, and sometimes mirror image with mana wryms. You also don't stand a chance against mill druids. They'll simply naturalize any Y'Shaarj you play before you can get more than 2 down at a time. Also watch out for hunters as they're also a tough matchup. They pretty much need to not draw their mech cats that buff the others or you won't be able to destroy enough small peeing guys before they smorc you up. With that said it still wins more games for me than it loses & how can you say no to 2 10/10's on turn 2?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dannyl View Post
    I fail to see why people are so excited for this brawl... it's basically just a bunch of T1 concedes, drawing straws who gets the deck that rolls the other. You spend as much time looking for a new game as you do playing them. If it was not boring already, it gets there fast after God knows how many mech warper clones.
    I think it is fun how much stupid/op stuff you can do with just two types of cards, especially on classes that don't typically have many kinds of op 'decks'. It is also nice to actually be able to realistically reach the 30 game gold cap for the day with super fast games, depending on what you run. Granted it is a small gold bonus, but other games take too long and are much more balanced to easily reach that daily cap under more normal circumstances.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    I'd argue being able to make ridiculous mill decks and innervating turn 1 10 costs IS wacky and fun.
    Exactly. This was kind of the general intended purpose of the concept of tavern brawls. The feature is working as intended.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tommo View Post
    Really?

Its turn 2 wins or concede immediately when you realise its an unbeatable combo.
    There is no unbeatable combo in this TB. Mechwarper & Mech cats can beat ice block mages with the coin before the mage gets the first ice block out, the same can be done to Y'Shaarj druids. On the flip side I've also beaten Warper Hunters with Y'Shaarj when I have the coin & am able to avoid unneeded duplicates so I can get out my big dudes on turn 1. Having problems with frost nova mages? Burn priest can kill them if you get good rng with your mind blasts. I've also beaten Warper Hunters with a Cold Blood Argent Squire Rogue (again when I have the coin). Nothing is unbeatable, and no single deck can counter every other one.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ravex View Post
    There is seriously something wrong with people in this game.

You get a unique tavern brawl where you can try out some really wacky things and have some fun.

Yet all I come across is mech warpers, mill druids, innervate 10/10s.

Is it really fun for people to repeatedly quit out on you turn 1?

Have fun with the different shit you can do, net deck the most op shit in ranked.
    To be fair, finding out about the fun of the Y'Shaarj druid was due to facing one in TB, not net decking. I'm using it now to hit my daily game gold cap, which I never have the time to get close to reaching most other days.

I have tried out some other decks before using that one though. Cold Blood Argent Squire Rogue is decent depending on what you go against.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was getting tired of always running into Mill decks, so I ran an Abusive Sergeant + Leper Gnome deck. They usually concede pretty quick once they realize they're not going to mill you out before they die.
    Quote Originally Posted by nôrps View Post
    I just think you retards are starting to get ridiculous with your childish language.

Stood in the Fire themightysven's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I ran into quite a few decks where the combo was great, but the key card was something I didn't have, So I made a priest Mind Vision/Mind Blast deck, if they've got good cards, take 'em
    Ewok Sith Lords are all about Agility

Quote Originally Posted by Dannyl View Post
    This Brawl is basically for easy gold farming. Most games are over after the first three or four turns when either you or your opponent concedes. Makes it pretty easy to get to the gold cap daily, so this is great for players who don't have that many cards. It's also a fun way to kill a few minutes.

I made several Brave Archer Hunter decks last night for this Brawl, the best one also having Quick Shot. Lots of fun when you face off against Bolster and don't even have to attack them to win. Also made a fun Demonfire/Mistress of Pain Warlock deck that lost a few games but also won a ton at full health and actually beat a Word of Glory Priest deck, fuck that card.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.