Quote Originally Posted by laughtrey View Post
    Did they say anything about character copies in the beta today? Wanna play my Warlock not a new one.
    Only works for us

Quote Originally Posted by nVIDIA View Post
    Only works for us
    Disabled till a later Beta stage. It will not work for any region.

Are there level 100 premades or something then? I'm confused as to why they're focusing on testing the legion intro experience, but not giving us the gear/characters we have on live.

Deleted
    Are there level 100 premades or something then? I'm confused as to why they're focusing on testing the legion intro experience, but not giving us the gear/characters we have on live.
    lvl100 premades

Simple, a regular lvl 100 will start with ~ilvl 600 ish gear (I might be wrong here) while you probably have ilvl 710 at minimum. That ilvl will completely smash anything you encounter in the intro and probably 1-2 levels afterwards and since Blizzard perceives fast leveling as a black mark right now... do the math.

They want you to test it in gear that people going straight from WoD leveling to Broken Isles will have

It would be pretty bad if you had to go gear up in Tanaan before going to Broken Isles

Quote Originally Posted by tristannarutofan View Post
    "I personally don't care so I'm going to personally insult this person and anyone with a social disorder"

Please tell us more about how u are an antisocial Jerk who probably has no friends cus no one likes the fact u get so offended when other people exist.

Pro tip. No one here cares that u don't care about them. Go rethink your bad attitude.
    if he has a social disorder he should go treat it. why do I have to sugarcoat what he's doing? we aren't his personal therapy center here - if he acts like a retard im gonna call him one.

Quote Originally Posted by darkblood14 View Post
    Simple, a regular lvl 100 will start with ~ilvl 600 ish gear (I might be wrong here) while you probably have ilvl 710 at minimum. That ilvl will completely smash anything you encounter in the intro and probably 1-2 levels afterwards and since Blizzard perceives fast leveling as a black mark right now... do the math.
    Alright.

That's not gonna stop me from playing my characters when legion goes live though, so why not test both? "Fresh" level 100s or fully geared ones, bugs can arise from either. If I kill shit too fast on my main and it doesn't trigger something that'd be good for them to know.

But it's not a big deal or anything, I'm assuming they'll cover it somehow or enable character copies in a few weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by TomatoBisque View Post
    They want you to test it in gear that people going straight from WoD leveling to Broken Isles will have

It would be pretty bad if you had to go gear up in Tanaan before going to Broken Isles
    The 100 premades start at like 680 dude.
    Frequent Poster on Fluid Druid, The best Feral community out there

My Character

Alright.

That's not gonna stop me from playing my characters when legion goes live though, so why not test both? "Fresh" level 100s or fully geared ones, bugs can arise from either. If I kill shit too fast on my main and it doesn't trigger something that'd be good for them to know.

But it's not a big deal or anything, I'm assuming they'll cover it somehow or enable character copies in a few weeks.
    This is just a temporary thing, they said that, character copy will be available at a later date (same as with lvl 110 premades).

The 100 premades start at like 680 dude.
    Didn't know that, still 680 gear is Tanaam gear, maybe they did an average on what people have at the moment on live and went with that.

Quote Originally Posted by darkblood14 View Post
    Didn't know that, still 680 gear is Tanaam gear, maybe they did an average on what people have at the moment on live and went with that.
    Makes sense, but you were right about where it will ultimately be balanced at. A fresh 100 will have an ilvl below 600. Therefore any quest for a character who just dinged 100 as of January 2017 is going to the broken shore at least 80 ilvls below that.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

I'm sad we didnt make it to 4k pages before beta..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyrja View Post
    I'm sad we didnt make it to 4k pages before beta..
    It's still time ! 4h left

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Leksa View Post
    It's still time ! 4h left
    spam the thread till 4k?

Formerly known as Arafal

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Leksa View Post
    4h left
    To the impending doom?
    Argus in 2018 My prediction failed in part... But I'm still a Spacegoat

Did they say anything about character copies in the beta today? Wanna play my Warlock not a new one.
    Yes, not going to happen initially.

Quote Originally Posted by RippedLife View Post
    there offtopic and then there's having no friends to share your shit with so you post it on MMOC bc u hope that someone cares
    Are you describing yourself ?

Homophobia is so gay.

What to do while waiting for servers to come up... Need to burn what, 4 hours? Spam the thread to 4k pages it is Kappa