Deleted
    Quit the game as well.
    MY favorite aspect of BnS (PvP) has been ruined by bots, auto counter hackers and the fact that some classes need to do absurdly long/tedious PvE shit to get must have hongmoon skills to be competitive.
    No ty sir.

I haven't figured out or had the drive to figure out the transition from leveling to end game farming up dailies etc.

I kinda wanted to get into the pvp at some point after eating a lil more of the pve stuff but hearing about the bots etc kind of just deflates that motivation. Guess I'ma just end up one of those people who pick up the game get to level cap and then don't touch it until more content comes out as people do in many games.

Guess that's kinda the problem, the story is what's been pushing me along as I've basically just been playing it like a standard RPG. And once the story ran out I'm kinda just eh about it. Especially since I didn't get a conclusion, just an abrupt stop.

- - - Updated - - -

and soulstone plains has got to be one of the worst designed things I've ever seen. Maybe its just their crappy participation credit thing...

There's so many people that mobs die insanely fast and if you're not geared enough to burst up to the amount of dmg required you just never get credit for anything.
    ..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.

Quote Originally Posted by Baconeggcheese View Post
    I haven't figured out or had the drive to figure out the transition from leveling to end game farming up dailies etc.

I kinda wanted to get into the pvp at some point after eating a lil more of the pve stuff but hearing about the bots etc kind of just deflates that motivation. Guess I'ma just end up one of those people who pick up the game get to level cap and then don't touch it until more content comes out as people do in many games.

Guess that's kinda the problem, the story is what's been pushing me along as I've basically just been playing it like a standard RPG. And once the story ran out I'm kinda just eh about it. Especially since I didn't get a conclusion, just an abrupt stop.

- - - Updated - - -

and soulstone plains has got to be one of the worst designed things I've ever seen. Maybe its just their crappy participation credit thing...

There's so many people that mobs die insanely fast and if you're not geared enough to burst up to the amount of dmg required you just never get credit for anything.
    In the same boat. Leveled because I loved the combat, and the story was engaging, but once I got to level cap (even before Hongmoon levels) and it was just a grind to upgrade your weapons, I lost interest incredibly quickly. I'm not into PvP...and absolutely not interested in trying it in this game now that it's littered with bots.

Yeah I'm normally not into pvp either but I found it quite engaging what lil I dabbled in it. It probably helps that a lot of the pve mobs are mini-versions of certain classes. It's a shame that they don't seem to care about bots at all.

15 minutes in the soulstone plains and having tried the grand harvest circle event makes me not want to play this game. I can't believe they would release such poorly designed events and then never bother to fix them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can someone explain to me how the ruby gem functions when it says 2 critical hits? are you crits basically doubled.
    "when i'm around you i'm like a level 5 metapod. all i can do is harden!"

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    The people who cry for censorship aren't going to be buying the game anyway. Censoring it, is going to piss off the people who were going to buy it.
    Barret: It's a good thing we had those Phoenix Downs.
    Cloud: You have the downs!

Quote Originally Posted by Blade Wolf View Post
    Can someone explain to me how the ruby gem functions when it says 2 critical hits? are you crits basically doubled.
    i think when it procs your next 2 attacks are critical hits

Saw a thread on reddit about a guy who bought 7000 keys in order to go HM10, RIP money seriously.. Would like to know his monthly income if he can spend that amount in a game xD

Deleted
    Well this thread has been awfully dead. Makes me wonder how the game is doing

Quote Originally Posted by sahlamuhla View Post
    It's pretty common. New MMO launches, flurry of activity for a few months, then things calm way down. Some folks move to dedicated community sites/subreddits, some folks stick around here (there are still some older games with active megathreads), and sometimes the threads only see bursts of activity.

NCsoft has an earnings call pretty soon, I think, so we'll likely hear some info about the Western performance then.

Yeah I got to cap, tried to transition into its "endgame" and start collecting soulstones. The process of which was extremely aids and you need gear to be able to get gear efficiently.

Aaaand then I gave up for greener pastures.

Quote Originally Posted by Baconeggcheese View Post
    Yeah I got to cap, tried to transition into its "endgame" and start collecting soulstones. The process of which was extremely aids and you need gear to be able to get gear efficiently.

Aaaand then I gave up for greener pastures.
    Pretty much this^

I subbed a month to get some coins, the xp bonus and whatnot...don't regret it because I did enjoy my time, the combat is pretty amazing and the story is decent (super cliche, but decent), but once I got to level cap and was essentially forced to "grind or bust" I just stopped playing and picked up something else.

Ncsoft west pretty much ruined the localization of the game, combined with a subscription option which you pretty much need long term and them doing nothing with the bots, the game is meh. Which sucks cause I waited years for this.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sahlamuhla View Post
    Everyone I know has quit except for the few Filipinos I met on my server.

I've log in just to spin the wheel just in case I do decide to spend more time in it. Though honestly, the game is just destroyed by the lack action from NCsoft and the community itself. The hacks, bots, p2w and the cancer community chastising everyone beneath them.. its just not fun. Well I also don't like the current WoW model grind, I think its atrocious and its all BnS is about.

10+ Year Old Account
    The biggest issue is how it was handled. Arena was mostly normal bots up to plat, and then once you go past that you get hacker(bots) and then you're like... this is pointless. Then there's putting necessary pvp stuff over a daily grind so it takes you 100 days to get, what a great idea!
    For something that is very pvp centric they handled it terribly and the game's health suffers from it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm still poking at it but yeah (hey, used my remaining Ncoin to get a couple of boxes and got Spring Breeze on try two ), going to be leveling a ninja in TERA here soon plus going to start pvping in FFXIV as well.
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, just tried messing around a bit on pvp, well... don't bother. Bots everywhere.

Then I switched to PSO2 cause it was less aggravating and a better game.

Stopped playing myself. The scenery, combat, and general smoothness of the game was great. It just got boring grinding everyday for gold. If i were grinding everyday for gear, or chances at gear I would have probably kept playing but grinding and doing dailies everyday for the sole purpose of seeing your gold amount go up so i can upgrade a piece of gear to the next level after a week or 2 became too boring.

i put 20 bucks into the game and put in well over 100 hours, so i enjoyed the time i spent playing. Before B&S I was buying triple A games as they came out to make up for the free time I had since I quit WoW so B&S saved me ALOT of money.
    Last edited by kaamila; 2016-05-12 at 01:57 PM.
    Intel i7 4790k @ 4.4GHz | Asetek 550LC 120MM Watercooler | MSI Z97 PC MATE | XFX Radeon R9 390X 8GB | ADATA 16GB DDR3-2133MHz XPG V3 |
    1TB WD Caviar Blue | 128GB Sandisk Z400S SSD | NZXT Phantom 410 | EVGA 750W SuperNova G1 80+ GOLD | External 2TB WD Elements

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    Yeah, just tried messing around a bit on pvp, well... don't bother. Bots everywhere.

Then I switched to PSO2 cause it was less aggravating and a better game.
    As soon as Sega gets off their ass and finally brings that over, I'll gladly sink a few hundred dollars in that game. The game is definitely good and I enjoyed my ranger (what I played 1000+ hours on in PSO) while it lasted. Ah well....

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kaamila View Post
    Stopped playing myself. The scenery, combat, and general smoothness of the game was great. It just got boring grinding everyday for gold. If i were grinding everyday for gear, or chances at gear I would have probably kept playing but grinding and doing dailies everyday for the sole purpose of seeing your gold amount go up so i can upgrade a piece of gear to the next level after a week or 2 became too boring.

i put 20 bucks into the game and put in well over 100 hours, so i enjoyed the time i spent playing. Before B&S I was buying triple A games as they came out to make up for the free time I had since I quit WoW so B&S saved me ALOT of money.
    I don't even mind the grind but when you rush the content out that other regions had many more months to work on and barely reduce the mats needed on top of that nonsense, well, screw off as you clearly don't have sane playerbase in your best interests. I'm pretty much done with Korean MMOs at this point as they all use the boring and grindy +gear systems that I tire of. That's why I enjoy FFXIV and WoW: I get a piece of gear and barely any fiddling is needed to use it right away and effectively.
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Turbotef View Post
    As soon as Sega gets off their ass and finally brings that over, I'll gladly sink a few hundred dollars in that game. The game is definitely good and I enjoyed my ranger (what I played 1000+ hours on in PSO) while it lasted. Ah well.....
    You could Play PSO2 now if you really wanted to play it (the translations are actually pretty good).

Sig by Elyssia "When you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all"

10+ Year Old Account
    If you can read Japanese and don't want to deal with VPN you can play on the PS4. >.>