Thread: Beta invites

I guess Blizzard doesn't want my $60. I am more than happy to spend my $60 on something else that isn't owned by Blizzard. Hear this, Blizzard. You got this mofo? We are done here.

You'll probably buy it anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by lagmoose View Post
    You do realize that beta isn't a demo? It's actually supposed to have tons of bugs and server crashes and all of that. That's the purpose of it, to find the bugs and what causes certain errors that make the game unplayable and for Blizzard to fix them before going live. Sure, some things do manage to slip through the cracks, but the more people who go out of their way to find bugs and report them, the better the final product will be when it launches.

I never understood why some people who get into a beta (of any game) and complain about how unfinished and broken the game is, when it is just that, unfinished and broken.
    I do understand that it is not a demo. Hence why I said it should not be considered a reward. My comment was a warning to those that play the beta solely to experience the content early, as they will see that it's not as rosey as just picking up your character and playing through content without any issues. It was also a reply to a comment that said that the beta should be awarded to loyal customers, when it's not really a reward because like you said, it's not a demo.

7+ Year Old Account
    Y'all have to be patient and what not they said the waves of betas gettin sent out thursday at 2 PM (PSDT) not server time not your time zone time west coast time and they also said they were gonna do it in a few days of waves, that's how all the betas usually are
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

They are gonna be stress testing the servers like crazy so take my advice if you did get a invite dont bother trying to log in when it opens cause its gonna be a shitfeast crash, lag, fisaco. But then blizz wants you to do that so i guess you should be good beta testers and log in when it opens so you can do what blizz wants you to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Mueller Greyhound View Post
    I guess Blizzard doesn't want my $60. I am more than happy to spend my $60 on something else that isn't owned by Blizzard. Hear this, Blizzard. You got this mofo? We are done here.
    I highly doubt Blizz is in much of a rush to give a beta invite to somebody who will quit the game so easily if they don't get a beta invite.
    Custom signature requests: CLOSED | PLEASE DO NOT PM ME FOR REQUESTS!

Quote Originally Posted by Madeupname999 View Post
    They are gonna be stress testing the servers like crazy so take my advice if you did get a invite dont bother trying to log in when it opens cause its gonna be a shitfeast crash, lag, fisaco. But then blizz wants you to do that so i guess you should be good beta testers and log in when it opens so you can do what blizz wants you to do.
    Please don't take his advice, stress test the fuck out of those servers so we can have a smoother launch than WoD, hopefully.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMildeen View Post
    less than 4 hours.... cant..stop...staring...at...the...clock...
    time will go even slower if you keep doing that.

Quote Originally Posted by manisher View Post
    Please don't take his advice, stress test the fuck out of those servers so we can have a smoother launch than WoD, hopefully.
    WoD was 100% fine on my ''high population'' labeled realm on release, the only thing that went down were the instance servers so the garrisons were a mess to load into but instance servers are shared across the whole of EU if you are EU or NA if you are NA so can't really prepare such an influx then.

But when I remained on the leveling zones on my own realm all was smooth and fine.

Quote Originally Posted by thunderdragon2 View Post
    time will go even slower if you keep doing that.
    lol it's like when I used to be in school. 3:15 the bell would ring, so I'd stare at the clock every minute from 3 pm.. and sometimes it felt like time went BACKWARDS lol

Quote Originally Posted by Gulharum View Post
    I do understand that it is not a demo. Hence why I said it should not be considered a reward. My comment was a warning to those that play the beta solely to experience the content early, as they will see that it's not as rosey as just picking up your character and playing through content without any issues. It was also a reply to a comment that said that the beta should be awarded to loyal customers, when it's not really a reward because like you said, it's not a demo.
    Yup. Sadly, there are too many people who go in thinking it's an early preview. Now I could be wrong, but some of the people I've seen go on about wanting it and mad others are getting in, seem to be the types that will do exactly that. Get in, play it and complain it's broken then go on about how this is the "worst expansion ever!!11"

Blizzard learned HARD about "loyalty invites" when they did the Annual Pass. As soon as Beta was announced, thousands of people whining that they didn't get their invite and when they did, bitch the game wasn't complete lol.
    Last edited by lagmoose; 2016-05-12 at 05:50 PM.

No invite for me. I'm okay with that. Right now I need to focus on recovering from surgery.
    Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    Holy fuck. If we banned everyone that simply posted for attention-whoring purposes half the site would go dark.

Quote Originally Posted by taubut View Post
    I highly doubt Blizz is in much of a rush to give a beta invite to somebody who will quit the game so easily if they don't get a beta invite.
    like blizzard would even check :P wonder how many dead accounts got flagged

Still have not received an email, so do not rely on that.
    Check your account on the website, or check the launcher.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Deleted
    When you get in to the beta what shows up in the account settings? Will it say Legion beta or is it just the PTR?

Quote Originally Posted by manisher View Post
    WE both know those DDOS cunts will target that launch anyway and the fact blizz never learns even if we give them a huge headsup by stress testing there servers like a mofo.

Deleted
    Account managment: World of warcraft: Legion, PTR". :O Do you need to download the whole game once more? Are you able to copy something?

Quote Originally Posted by Mueller Greyhound View Post
    What country are you in that the expansion is $60? Amazon has Legion (and the collector's edition) 20% off right now if you pre-order. Maybe they have the same deal in your country?

Quote Originally Posted by Dartz1979 View Post
    Y'all have to be patient and what not they said the waves of betas gettin sent out thursday at 2 PM (PSDT) not server time not your time zone time west coast time and they also said they were gonna do it in a few days of waves, that's how all the betas usually are
    They said the servers would come up 2PM PST, not that beta invites were going to be sent at that time. In the interview, Ion said that a bunch of accounts will be flagged, and then the servers go would up at 2PM PST for stress testing.

Deleted
    just remember to check your launcher, i got into alpha but i never recieved an e-mail

Quote Originally Posted by kaver2 View Post
    just remember to check your launcher, i got into alpha but i never recieved an e-mail
    Think most people in here did that like 787 times since yesterday morning.